PDA

View Full Version : theories on the august 12th big announcement....

Pages : [1] 2 3

cab0ad
08-07-2009, 08:57 PM
DIS Podcast is reporting that there may be another discount package offered on August 7th similar to the 4/3 but with complications...any guesses anyone?:idea:

maddiesmom0116
08-07-2009, 09:21 PM
I am hoping for the 4/3, maybe it will be moderate and above only.
Possibly it will be resort only and not include tickets, but honestly once your get past the 4 day tickets it is hardly nothing to go to 7, so that wouldn't really make sense if they are looking to make more money off the deal.

cindermomma
08-07-2009, 10:56 PM
hmmmm...maybe you have to take the dining plan???? Or you have to only use the QS? I know, not very creative thinking, but I'm tired! :goodvibes Anxious to see what it is, we are planning on going in June and was hoping for another 4/3 deal! Now, I will go to sleep, wake up at 2AM trying to figure this out...:surfweb: I will be anxious to see what you other dis'ers think! :wizard: Good night from Nebraska!

Colleen27
08-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Maybe the number of free nights is going to scale with resort level, like they're doing with the free dining promo? Like values would be 5/2, mods and up 4/3?

Or maybe they're going to include dining on the promo, again based on resort tier? Values get 4/3 room & tix only, mods get 4/3 room, tix & QSDP, deluxes & villas get 4/3 room, tix & DDP?

Whatever it is, I'm expecting two things - first, that Disney will continue to be agressive with discounts to keep people coming through their gates, and second, that whatever we see will favor the deluxe resorts. With the lack of availability at the values during free dining and the upgrades to OKW/SSR it seems clear that Disney doesn't have to work quite so hard to fill their less expensive rooms, while most of the deluxes are still showing quite a bit of availability for the fall value season.

LittleStinkerbelle
08-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Oooh, I can't wait to hear what it's going to be. :goodvibes

Bete
08-08-2009, 09:53 AM
I can't tell if the announcement is 8-7 which has come and gone; so, it's 8-12 for a new offer, right?

cab0ad
08-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Podcast says 8/12, which is next Wednesday.:thumbsup2

Cinderumbrella
08-08-2009, 11:25 AM
I agree that the resort selection will probably be limited. I also think that you will HAVE to take the 7 day tickets and not the 1 day that so many of us AP holders did earlier...

that being said, I will be watching for it in the hopes that it goes into 2010, but I think that chance is small since it is still REALLY early to be putting out 2010 discounts (or at least 2010 discounts past late January)

FINFAN
08-08-2009, 11:48 AM
hmmmmmmm, curiouser and curiouser...;) I am definitely intrigued.

MickeyEars
08-08-2009, 11:52 AM
I can't wait to see what it is!!! It does seem awfully early to announce discounts too far into 2010 but I'll certainly take it.
We had the 4/3 this past June and loved it. I'm getting ready to book June 2-10 at Riverside so my fingers are crossed!! Here's wishing everyone lots of luck and pixiedust!! :wizard:

Carla

swald91
08-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Sounds interesting...we took advantage earlier this year on the 4/3 deal & I thought it was great. We did the QS plan & I liked it better...not being tied down to a certain park/place & time. I'm sure someone here on the Disboards will let us all know when it comes out!!!

amy1976
08-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I am intrigued! We took advantage of 4/3 deal last May and it was great. I agree that it seems early to announce a spring deal but I would take it. I think they released the 4/3 deal last November, right? We are getting ready to nail down our dates for May 2010, hoping for BC/YC again! We need a deal though!

Colleen27
08-08-2009, 02:40 PM
I am intrigued! We took advantage of 4/3 deal last May and it was great. I agree that it seems early to announce a spring deal but I would take it. I think they released the 4/3 deal last November, right? We are getting ready to nail down our dates for May 2010, hoping for BC/YC again! We need a deal though!

Yep, it was Nov when the 4/3 first came out BUT Disney released the fall/winter 2009 discounts early this year too. Usually codes for Oct-Dec don't come out until mid-August. So maybe we will see the promo for the first part of 2010 come out early as well.

lissiesmum
08-08-2009, 02:54 PM
oooh! So exciting! Count me in for this watch! When are the announcements generally made, first thing in the am? I am booked for February 2010 but desperately hoping for some kind of discount or offer!

jockey
08-08-2009, 03:00 PM
I too am interested in this! I hope it's 4/3 again! I have been trying to make my ressie for 16 nights at cr garden wing In Jan but at the moment they only have club available:scared1::scared1::scared1:

nittanyliongirl02
08-08-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm interested. Can someone please tell me what the dates were last year for the 4/3?

I'm going in December and will find it truly hard to believe if Disney first releases free dining for my dates, then the 28% off for my dates, and then a 4/3 deal.

Although, I did get two different pins for our dates, so I guess anything is possible?!

hockeybabe
08-08-2009, 04:00 PM
Hope it's for 2010...I don't want to wait till Nov. to book my Feb trip!:goodvibes

McKelly
08-08-2009, 05:12 PM
I am hoping they release spring codes early!! We are going in March, we haven't booked yet, I was going to see what kind of specials are offered. Maybe they realize with the economy the way it is, people are going to need a couple more months to save!

yooperfan
08-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Pixie dust everyone!:wizard:

Colleen27
08-08-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm interested. Can someone please tell me what the dates were last year for the 4/3?

From early January, just after New Years, through early June at first. Then they extended it all the way until mid-Aug, ending just before free dining starts.

geenerbell
08-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Is buy 4/get 3 plus free dining too much to wish upon a star?

MickeyEars
08-08-2009, 07:52 PM
No, it isn't too much to wish for. There are lots of us wishing upon that star!!!;)

jpaxton1118
08-08-2009, 08:01 PM
I know that this is horrible for me to say and please know that I need all of the discounts I can get but at the same time I really wish they would stop with them and keep what they have already released. We are taking the kids out of school to go the first week of December so that we can miss some of the crowd yet have the christmas experience. I know I am horrible for saying all of this and I really want everyone to be able to go.

maddiesmom0116
08-08-2009, 08:10 PM
I didn't do the 4/3 deal as I had a bounceback deal. Can you tell me if it was buy 4 nightsget 3 nights free or was it you buy 4 nights and get 3 days free meaning actually 2 nights? and did you get a 7 day hopper if for the price of 4 or was it a 8 day hopper if you actually got 3 nights free?

one more question ... was club level included?
Trying to plan the what if's for my April or May trip.

MagicMomentsMom
08-08-2009, 08:21 PM
wow--I'm excited to see what it is--

lustergirl
08-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Just as curious??? I have booked a trip for next April, staying at CBR, our first time. Want to see how this deal will add up against possible a annual pass discount. We are buying ours passes this coming fall.

snykymom
08-08-2009, 09:22 PM
I didn't do the 4/3 deal as I had a bounceback deal. Can you tell me if it was buy 4 nightsget 3 nights free or was it you buy 4 nights and get 3 days free meaning actually 2 nights? and did you get a 7 day hopper if for the price of 4 or was it a 8 day hopper if you actually got 3 nights free?

It was "buy 4 nights, get 3 nights free" at the hotel. It was buy 4 days of tickets, get 3 days free. You ended up with a 7 day hopper, not an 8 day.

jen42002
08-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Anyone see the August 12 potential announcement info on any other websites? I currently am booked at POFQ in Oct with a buy 4 get 3 free pin but would certainly upgrade if I could get a rate discount and free dining at a higher end deluxe. Think it may be too much to ask :) Watching closely until August 12!

maddiesmom0116
08-08-2009, 10:58 PM
It was "buy 4 nights, get 3 nights free" at the hotel. It was buy 4 days of tickets, get 3 days free. You ended up with a 7 day hopper, not an 8 day.

Thank you :goodvibes

Daweeze
08-09-2009, 12:14 AM
How does the 4/3 Offer translate to longer vacations or does it even do so? For instance, we are currently booked for March of 2010 for 10 Nights. If we were able to change to the promotion, does it mean you are stuck with 7 night limitations? Would it be 4/3+3 or something like that?

Thanks!

Minniekins
08-09-2009, 12:48 AM
It was "buy 4 nights, get 3 nights free" at the hotel. It was buy 4 days of tickets, get 3 days free. You ended up with a 7 day hopper, not an 8 day. So, can I buy one more days' ticket added on to that? And, if I could, would it be the cost of say buying an eight day hopper in total, or would they charge me the price of a single day ticket, and then the 7 day hopper for the deal part? I thought you could add as many days onto your tickets, like up to fourteen, cause you can always do split stays on and off site for instance. But, your answer here made me wonder if they won't allow that. Also, I thought with my regular package last year I could had on another day for the 10 day tickets if I wanted, or leave it at the 9 nights I was booked for.

How does the 4/3 Offer translate to longer vacations or does it even do so? For instance, we are currently booked for March of 2010 for 10 Nights. If we were able to change to the promotion, does it mean you are stuck with 7 night limitations? Would it be 4/3+3 or something like that?

Thanks! Yes, I'm wondering the same thing sort of. I plan on staying for 8 nights, so I figure I will have to do a split stay? We plan on going Jan 2 - 10.

beth_cam
08-09-2009, 01:43 AM
So, can I buy one more days' ticket added on to that? And, if I could, would it be the cost of say buying an eight day hopper in total, or would they charge me the price of a single day ticket, and then the 7 day hopper for the deal part? I thought you could add as many days onto your tickets, like up to fourteen, cause you can always do split stays on and off site for instance. But, your answer here made me wonder if they won't allow that. Also, I thought with my regular package last year I could had on another day for the 10 day tickets if I wanted, or leave it at the 9 nights I was booked for..

The price difference from a 4 day ticket to a 10 day ticket is only 18 dollars. so the three days it is giving you on your ticket is very little in value. even if you can't book the extra days when you book your package you should be able to add them after you get there.

momtobrynncess
08-09-2009, 07:36 AM
I know that this is horrible for me to say and please know that I need all of the discounts I can get but at the same time I really wish they would stop with them and keep what they have already released. We are taking the kids out of school to go the first week of December so that we can miss some of the crowd yet have the christmas experience. I know I am horrible for saying all of this and I really want everyone to be able to go.

We are doing the same week as well, for the same reason. Just couldn't bear the Thanksgiving week crowds (and prices)!!!

momtobrynncess
08-09-2009, 07:39 AM

Thanks!

popcorn::

DisneyMomx7
08-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Club level was definitely included. We used it for two weeks at BC CL deluxe room. I just booked two consecutive reservations so we had 14 days at 8 days price! I'm really hoping it is released for next summer!

ClareH37
08-09-2009, 07:46 AM

LOL, TBH I feel the same but in that I wish people would stop taking the children out of school so the 'quiet' times remain that :goodvibes What I'm saying is that really most people think something along these lines, we all want people to continue going to Disney and having a great time, just keep away from the 'quiet' times :lmao:

LittleStinkerbelle
08-09-2009, 07:52 AM

Thanks!

We booked 8 nights in April/May on the 4/3 deal. We paid for 5 nights at rack rate and got 3 nights free. So you could book more than 7 nights but there was no deal on the additional nights. I do remember hearing about a couple of folks who were planning a 14 night trip and did two 4/3 deals as a split stay between two resorts--so two sep. reservations.

As for tickets, we opted for a 9 day base ticket when I booked it online and we were able to do that no problem--then once we were there we added hoppers.

snykymom
08-09-2009, 08:34 AM
So, can I buy one more days' ticket added on to that? And, if I could, would it be the cost of say buying an eight day hopper in total, or would they charge me the price of a single day ticket, and then the 7 day hopper for the deal part? I thought you could add as many days onto your tickets, like up to fourteen, cause you can always do split stays on and off site for instance. But, your answer here made me wonder if they won't allow that. Also, I thought with my regular package last year I could had on another day for the 10 day tickets if I wanted, or leave it at the 9 nights I was booked for.
You could buy more days' tickets. You would simply get 3 days free (which at that time was worth about $9 before tax). Additionally, if you wanted a non-expiring ticket, you would pay only for the smaller number of days (4 on a 7 day hopper, 5 on an 8, 6 on a 9, and 7 on a 10) for the non-expiring option. That's where people were really able to save some money, since the non-expiring option is very expensive on longer tickets.

Just one thing to be aware - under this deal, and for any US tickets, you cannot add "like up to fourteen" days on a ticket. The maximum number of days on a US ticket is 10. In the UK, they offer 14 day tickets, but those were not part of the 4/3 deal.

Mickdeb
08-09-2009, 09:29 AM

Just so not to confuse. The ticket in the package that was free is a base ticket. If you wanted a hopper you could add it at full price, same with pluses (waterparks etc.) and non-expiry.:goodvibes

rt2dz
08-09-2009, 09:29 AM

Thanks!

The offer was really buy at least 4, get up to 3 days free on a vacation not to exceed 10 days.

HERE (http://trifter.com/usa-canada/florida/understanding-walt-disney-worlds-buy-4-get-3-free-deal/) is a link that explained last years offer. Good to have for reference, at least for me; I'm always finding I'm trying to compare something to the past.

maddiesmom0116
08-09-2009, 09:33 AM
LOL, TBH I feel the same but in that I wish people would stop taking the children out of school so the 'quiet' times remain that :goodvibes What I'm saying is that really most people think something along these lines, we all want people to continue going to Disney and having a great time, just keep away from the 'quiet' times :lmao:

Some of us that have quite kids want to enjoy the quite times with other quite people. :flower3:

jen42002
08-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Well said Maddie. I have always as an adult gone to WDW between October and December. Won't stop now that I have kids, school or not.

time4Mickey
08-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Not sure how this would figure out but is the 4/3 offer better than a 40% discount at a deluxe? We have that now and don't think it is possible to get much of a better deal but I could be wrong.

jen42002
08-09-2009, 09:55 AM
The buy 4 get 3 free turns out to be a slightly better deal than 40% but not much. Our deal at POFQ calculated out to about 42% off. Depending upon your room type, it may or may not make sense to go through the trouble to change if the 4/3 comes out.

WDWKOOK
08-09-2009, 09:59 AM

Yes, club level was available, as well as suites and DVC villas.

beth_cam
08-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Not sure how this would figure out but is the 4/3 offer better than a 40% discount at a deluxe? We have that now and don't think it is possible to get much of a better deal but I could be wrong.

Ignoring the tiny ticket savings, the savings on 4/3 should be the same percentage for all resorts on a 7 night stay. 3 nights free out of 7 is going to be 42.9%. It's the dollar amount this translates to that is different.

However, if your personal stay is not exactly 7 nights, then the percentage on your stay will be different. If you are only staying 6 nights, then you get two free nights and the savings is more like 33%. If you are going for a total of 10 nights it is 30%.

So yeah on a delux it will save you a bit more. But even on a $400 room, the extra savings is only $11.60, again this is considering you are staying exactly 7 nights. If you are staying more or less than 7 nights, 40% is better.

Colleen27
08-09-2009, 10:23 AM

You can use it for longer stays, but you'll still only get the 3 free. So 10 nights would be 7 paid, 3 free. Same goes for tickets; you'll get 3 free days, so if you wanted 10 day tickets, you'd pay the 7 day price.

sraiford
08-09-2009, 10:28 AM
popcorn::come on 8/12 :wizard:

Bete
08-09-2009, 10:46 AM
I'm posting to make everyone aware it may be a different deal.

The free QSDP is a relatively new offer with the value resorts when it used to be DP plus.

If it's only the 3/2 deal then free dining will be better for most people.

Also, Disney may try something completely new.

Last year there was a combo deal for Visa which was a slight discount on room and free dining.

Just be prepared to do your number crunching to compare properly.

Ericandus
08-09-2009, 11:26 AM
We are booked from Jan 2-12...my stomach hurts just thinking they might be announcing deals for next year already!! I can hardly wait!! :cheer2:

WeLoveLilo05
08-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Is it a deal? Or do you think they are announcing the 2010 theme???

If it was a deal, would they extend it out til Aug 2010 ::keeping fingers crossed::

If so, I would book Aug 12th upon the announcement.

I also just read the rumor that ADRs window will be going back to 180 days....think this is will finalize that rumor?

Ericandus
08-09-2009, 11:35 AM
I guess it could be so many different things...I hate the waiting!! Hope it isn't something insignificant!! :rolleyes1

jjarman
08-09-2009, 12:35 PM
My thoughts on this come from an advertising and marketing angle. My husband sells advertising for a local tv station. Those cute commercials Disney had last year were great when they said you buy 4 nights get 3 free. And the ones that listed the dollar amount for a family of 4 were enough to make me want to adopt another child so I would have a family of 4, LOL. I think they will do something similar this year. The economy still sucks and people are still very tight with their money and looking for deals. Now they still might make it to include qdp for values and I am okay with that. We will just pay more and get the ddp. We don't want hamburgers and chicken strips every meal. But they need something to get peoples attention and make them want to spend what little money they have at WDW.

geenerbell
08-09-2009, 12:46 PM
We did buy 4 get 3 free in March. We also got a $200 gift card so we ended up paying just over $900.00 for 7 nights hotel and 7 days of park tickets. Not bad.

sherry8253
08-09-2009, 01:38 PM
We are booked from Jan 2-12...my stomach hurts just thinking they might be announcing deals for next year already!! I can hardly wait!! :cheer2:

We just purchased airline tickets for 01/05 to 01/15 stay. Hope we get some good rates. Tickets from Hbg PA were $69 each way and price was too good to wait. If we don't get a good deal for a deluxe, moderate here we come.

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM
08-09-2009, 02:43 PM
I would assume that any deal definitely wouldn't go until Oct. since that is when FD is also offered, but I can't wait to find out anyway!

DisneyCruiser2008
08-09-2009, 03:56 PM

3 days free out of seven is a discount of 42.8%.... So I think you have an awesome deal!!! Personally, I'd prefer 30-40% off to a 4/3 deal because we are planning a 10 day trip with a 5/5 split stay.... so a 4/3 deal wouldn't do anything for us... I may change our plans to take advantage of it, though.... if that's the offer.

DisneyCruiser2008
08-09-2009, 04:11 PM
So -- does anyone know what time the annoucements like this are usually made on Disney's website? I have to work on Wednesday... I'm hoping to get the scoop before I leave...

castlehappy
08-09-2009, 05:19 PM
We are going in October of this year and when I called and paid off my trip I asked the CM when the next codes would be coming out. She said they should be out some time within the first couple of weeks of August. She said they would be releasing codes to be used for travel between now and December 09.
Hopefully we will know something Wednesday!

yooperfan
08-09-2009, 05:26 PM
As an AP holder, I would not take a 4/3 deal unless it included the $200 gift card. Having to buy the 2 1 day passes for $158+tx is not something I want to do when money is tight. I would stick with AP discount instead.

Colleen27
08-09-2009, 05:26 PM
We are going in October of this year and when I called and paid off my trip I asked the CM when the next codes would be coming out. She said they should be out some time within the first couple of weeks of August. She said they would be releasing codes to be used for travel between now and December 09.

That really doesn't make much sense, though... A THIRD set of codes, in addition to the free dining and room only discounts already available for that timeframe? Has Disney ever done that?

Echo queen
08-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Whatever it is I will stay tuned here to find outpopcorn::

jen42002
08-09-2009, 07:37 PM

Just curious when did you call? We are going in October also. Wondering if they will release something better than what is already out there (although the current ones are pretty good discounts). Keeping my eyes out on Wednesday.

nittanyliongirl02
08-09-2009, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't mind another code for December...

jpaxton1118
08-09-2009, 08:12 PM
I don't think that a 4/3 deal is any better for us then free dining. We are staying at the cbr with 2 adults/1 kid/ 1 10 year old (so another adult) and one infant. With free dining we come to be around $2100 for 7 nights and 6 day tickets. If I remember correctly it would not help us at all.

And my last post was just me venting and being silly. It is funny how I am hoping they don't have a great code but at the same time I would love the discount. I am taking my kids out of school( who by the way make straight A's and are in the advance programs and are for the most part pretty good kids) but I know that there are people who would love it if parents kept their kids at home.

I will never forget our last trip, My parents went with us, but they flew and we drove (we are in atl so not very far) my mom calls me after getting off the plane and she sounds annoyed. I asked her what was wrong and she wanted to know why there were so many kids at the airport and why were they not in school? I said the same reason my are not. We just laughed. She knew what she had said but it was still funny. She is ok if it is just her grandkids because they are perfect in her eyes.

We want it all.LOL

jen42002
08-09-2009, 08:25 PM
The free dining is a great deal for you as you save nearly the cost of a room at CBR. For us, it's not as good of a deal. We have 2 adults and 4 kids so will need 2 rooms. The 4/3 (and in some cases room only) is a better deal for moderates on up as free dining only gives us about $60 per room discount.

jpaxton1118
08-09-2009, 08:33 PM
The free dining is a great deal for you as you save nearly the cost of a room at CBR. For us, it's not as good of a deal. We have 2 adults and 4 kids so will need 2 rooms. The 4/3 (and in some cases room only) is a better deal for moderates on up as free dining only gives us about $60 per room discount.

I can understand how that would not work for you. I really do hope people get great discounts. I wouldn't mind getting something better but I am not sure I will save more then $1000. I think I might have reached our limit but if they want to add a room discount along with that I would take it. :lmao:

Lizzzys
08-09-2009, 11:04 PM
We booked 8 nights in April/May on the 4/3 deal. We paid for 5 nights at rack rate and got 3 nights free. So you could book more than 7 nights but there was no deal on the additional nights. I do remember hearing about a couple of folks who were planning a 14 night trip and did two 4/3 deals as a split stay between two resorts--so two sep. reservations.

As for tickets, we opted for a 9 day base ticket when I booked it online and we were able to do that no problem--then once we were there we added hoppers.

Is there an advantage to waiting and getting the hopper part added on later?

BeccaGrace
08-09-2009, 11:25 PM

Wow...I was trying to convince myself that this set of codes wouldn't effect our dates since we already had two sets of codes and got free dining. I've been hoping for a deal that would offer us enough savings to upgrade to a deluxe resort.

Guess we'll have to wait until Wednesday and see.
Is it Wednesday yet?

cmaee
08-10-2009, 06:41 AM

If you add the hopper onto your package reservation, you can't get rid of it once you are under 45 days out without a change fee. If you wait until you are there and decide you need it, then you can pay for it there with no change fee. If you added it now and don't use it, then you would have wasted a bunch of money. I wouldn't add it until you knew for sure that you were going to be park hopping on the same day. It is expensive I think...$50 per ticket. You pay the same amount no matter when you add the hopper option. If you have a 7 day pass and add it on day 6 of your trip, then you would pay $50; if you added it on day 1, then you would pay $50.

LittleStinkerbelle
08-10-2009, 07:00 AM

We only wanted hoppers for me and DH, not DD (we used the hopper feature on the nights DD went into the kids club). I believe if we added it on as part of our package we'd have to add it to all our tickets so everyone would be the same, but once you're on-site you can upgrade tickets individually:thumbsup2.

Guzzi
08-10-2009, 07:49 AM
:surfweb: Heres keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a discount for July 2010, we couldnt go this year :sad2:, but if everything remains the same we are going next summer:yay:

Colleen27
08-10-2009, 08:06 AM
I don't think that a 4/3 deal is any better for us then free dining. We are staying at the cbr with 2 adults/1 kid/ 1 10 year old (so another adult) and one infant. With free dining we come to be around $2100 for 7 nights and 6 day tickets. If I remember correctly it would not help us at all.

No, it wouldn't. I have the same family makeup - 2 adults, 1 Disney adult, 1 kid, 1 infant - and did the math. If we're staying at a resort with a rack rate of less than $325ish, free dining is a better deal than 4/3 or a 40% off PIN.

gymboqueenkaylee
08-10-2009, 09:20 AM
oh I can't wait for the 12th. We are for sure going 3/13-3/20 or 21 (that's still up in the air). We thought about staying off site this year but....DD fell in love with the pirate stuff at CBR sooooo, It's CBR for us for sure with Pirate room. Hopefully the deal will include those rates because my quote right now stinks....they can do better!:)

Deffenm
08-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Can't wait for Wed. I am paying for 9 of us to go next year and need a good deal. I was hoping to go either March or May. We will be taking kids out of school because we can't afford to go during peak season.

mickey0930
08-10-2009, 10:41 AM
:confused3Has anyone considered that it maybe a new bounceback offer?

DisneyMomx7
08-10-2009, 10:41 AM
:surfweb: Heres keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a discount for July 2010, we couldnt go this year :sad2:, but if everything remains the same we are going next summer:yay:

I'm hoping for a July 2010 discount too! We went for two weeks this summer on the 7/4 deal - I'm really hoping that comes out again, or a 40% off code, or free dining - I'll take any of them as long as they are better than the AP discount!

ClareH37
08-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Here in the UK, they've now extended the free dining offer until mid November 2010, so I'll be interested to see what this new offer is.

Piglet'sPal
08-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Here in the UK, they've now extended the free dining offer until mid November 2010, so I'll be interested to see what this new offer is.

November 2010, really??? My goodness, that's a long time! I wish they would extend it past Dec 17, 2009...we arrive on the 18th, so we are missing out by one day. We did get a room discount, but free dining would save us about $200 more, so I would love to get it!

flea1267
08-10-2009, 12:56 PM

NOVEMBER 2010?!!!!!!:scared1:

Colleen27
08-10-2009, 01:03 PM
:confused3Has anyone considered that it maybe a new bounceback offer?

They don't generally announce those, do they?

ClareH37
08-10-2009, 01:10 PM
NOVEMBER 2010?!!!!!!:scared1:

Yes, it's available if you book 5 or more nights :)

For 2009 stays, the date of free dining is between 31 August and 17 December 2009 (latest date of check-out 18 December 2009), you have to book by 5 October 2009, and for 2010 free dining, it's between 1 August and 18 November 2010 (latest date of check-out 19 November 2010), you have to book by 29 December 2009.

Also, for 2009 stays, you get a 14 day ticket for the price of a 7 day ticket.

Another offer Disney UK are doing is saving 42% when booking 2 weeks at SSR or OKW for stays between 2 October and 28 November 2009, apparently it also includes the 14 day ticket (for the price of a 7 day ticket) and the DDP plan for free too.

jen42002
08-10-2009, 01:11 PM
An offer for 40% off club level, Oct-Dec just showed up.Didn't see it last night.

WDWKOOK
08-10-2009, 01:17 PM
An offer for 40% off club level, Oct-Dec just showed up.Didn't see it last night.
Is this the one? I'm fairly certain it was advertised on the WDW website prior to yesterday.

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/specialOfferDetails?name=Promo&promotionCode=fy10q1roomclub&market=fy10q1roomclub

jen42002
08-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Yes. I must have missed that one when posted :)

WDWKOOK
08-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Yes. I must have missed that one when posted :)
That's really easy to do with so many great deals out there, and hopefully 2010 will soon be added to the mix;). Have a great first kids' trip!

jmpellet
08-10-2009, 02:09 PM
I've been on the dark side for a year or two but I'm back:yay: Could someone fill me in on the last 4/3 and something about the QS dining being included at the values??? Was it only included at the values? Thanks!!

Regarding the UK announcement...this could be an indication of what might happen on Wednesday. Don't forget that folks overseas plan their holidays well in advance and WDW knows that and wants their $$ (or pounds)!!

flea1267
08-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Yes, it's available if you book 5 or more nights :)

For 2009 stays, the date of free dining is between 31 August and 17 December 2009 (latest date of check-out 18 December 2009), you have to book by 5 October 2009, and for 2010 free dining, it's between 1 August and 18 November 2010 (latest date of check-out 19 November 2010), you have to book by 29 December 2009.

Also, for 2009 stays, you get a 14 day ticket for the price of a 7 day ticket.

Another offer Disney UK are doing is saving 42% when booking 2 weeks at SSR or OKW for stays between 2 October and 28 November 2009, apparently it also includes the 14 day ticket (for the price of a 7 day ticket) and the DDP plan for free too.

WOW!!!:thumbsup2 Those are AMAZING deals!!!:banana: Gives me great hope for "bouncing back" next August w/ Free Dining!:yay:

Hey ClareH37, I think I "know" who you are :) I am friends :hug: w/ Jane from the UK, we met via the DIS Boards and I remember reading her Trip Reports over on the DIBB Boards and I believe you are her friend with pictures with her?

Anyway, thanks for sharing all this great information! Nice to "meet" you! :goodvibes

PilotWife
08-10-2009, 02:32 PM
I've been on the dark side for a year or two but I'm back:yay: Could someone fill me in on the last 4/3 and something about the QS dining being included at the values??? Was it only included at the values? Thanks!!

Regarding the UK announcement...this could be an indication of what might happen on Wednesday. Don't forget that folks overseas plan their holidays well in advance and WDW knows that and wants their $$ (or pounds)!!

I'll let someone else explain the 4/3....I did not participate in that promotion, so I am not "up" on the details....(we did the military salute with the 40% off)

But what I wanted to say was some people here in the U.S have to plan their holidays way in advance also (due to DH's deployment rotation), and I would love to have some idea about promotions that they would be offering when we have to travel.

Jennifer

ClareH37
08-10-2009, 02:32 PM
WOW!!!:thumbsup2 Those are AMAZING deals!!!:banana: Gives me great hope for "bouncing back" next August w/ Free Dining!:yay:

Hey ClareH37, I think I "know" who you are :) I am friends :hug: w/ Jane from the UK, we met via the DIS Boards and I remember reading her Trip Reports over on the DIBB Boards and I believe you are her friend with pictures with her?

Anyway, thanks for sharing all this great information! Nice to "meet" you! :goodvibes

Hi Felicia :goodvibes Yes, that's me, good to "meet" you too - 2 trips under our belt together and another one in the the planning for December 2010 - maybe we should all plan one 'big' trip next year :cool1:

flea1267
08-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi Clare!!! I would LOVE to see Jane again and it would be great fun to meet you too (in person...LOL) - even if I couldn't do the entire trip w/ you guys I would love to come for a day or two...we'll have to keep that in the back of my mind! We'll stay in touch - I will have to email Jane tonight and tell her we "ran into" one another! :goodvibes

ClareH37
08-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi Clare!!! I would LOVE to see Jane again and it would be great fun to meet you too (in person...LOL) - even if I couldn't do the entire trip w/ you guys I would love to come for a day or two...we'll have to keep that in the back of my mind! We'll stay in touch - I will have to email Jane tonight and tell her we "ran into" one another! :goodvibes

Sounds like a plan ;)

disneymath
08-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Hmm ... now I'm intrigued. 4/3 + Free Dining for Aug 2010 would be FANTASTIC ... family GG here we come!

jpaxton1118
08-10-2009, 05:04 PM
I can't imagine them offering 4/3 and free dining. If they do that then they must really be hurting.

jpaxton1118
08-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Usually by now haven't we heard some website say what the deal is and they are usually right. Has anyone heard anything like that?

catne
08-10-2009, 05:23 PM
I can't imagine them offering 4/3 and free dining. If they do that then they must really be hurting.

agree...doubt they will offer anything excessive, especially not for a long time in advance (can't see them offering anything other that some standard bouncebacks to Free Diners, and even that I'm betting they scale back to the tiered Free Dining for bounceback...would be very surprised to see any general public deals for August 2010 now.)

Would be smarter, business-wise, if they're going to offer any promos for 2010 bookings to offer a small incentive now, and then if bookings don't pick up then offer a better deal a few months down the road (like last year, deals for January-April came out around November I think.)

snykymom
08-10-2009, 08:22 PM
I did the 4/3 in January. It included 3 free nights at the hotel and 3 free days on the base tickets. It did not include dining. You could buy whichever dining you wanted, but you had to pay for the dining plan for all the days (no "3 free days" on dining). From January to March, however, you also got a $200 gift card with the package.

disneymath
08-10-2009, 08:46 PM

agree...doubt they will offer anything excessive, especially not for a long time in advance (can't see them offering anything other that some standard bouncebacks to Free Diners, and even that I'm betting they scale back to the tiered Free Dining for bounceback...would be very surprised to see any general public deals for August 2010 now.)

Would be smarter, business-wise, if they're going to offer any promos for 2010 bookings to offer a small incentive now, and then if bookings don't pick up then offer a better deal a few months down the road (like last year, deals for January-April came out around November I think.)

Oh .... I agree with you both .... but it is still fun to dream! I don't really expect whatever is announced on the 12th to impact WDW vacations over halfway through 2010, but it may hint at what's to come down the road. And, if the offer IS something fabulous for early in the year, it might be incentive for us to experience WDW in a different season than we usually do.

msminnieears
08-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Does anyone out there know when they usually release codes or promotions for the next year (2010)? :confused3 We are going in March (14-20) and anxiously awaiting some news.:rolleyes:

Minnie ::MinnieMo DH:cool2: DS (9)pirate: DD (5)princess:

geenerbell
08-10-2009, 09:29 PM
I did the 4/3 in January. It included 3 free nights at the hotel and 3 free days on the base tickets. It did not include dining. You could buy whichever dining you wanted, but you had to pay for the dining plan for all the days (no "3 free days" on dining). From January to March, however, you also got a $200 gift card with the package.

Hey, your post just gave me chills....maybe it's buy 4/get 3 free nights, tickets and dining. That has to be it. Don't you think.:yay::yay:

jen42002
08-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Hey, your post just gave me chills....maybe it's buy 4/get 3 free nights, tickets and dining. That has to be it. Don't you think.:yay::yay:

I wish. I would SO upgrade to deluxe if that would happen! Waiting until Wednesday....

jen42002
08-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Just tried to click on offers and all are gone but free dining. Just my computer or could they be doing something earlier than August 12?

DisneyDork712
08-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Usually by now haven't we heard some website say what the deal is and they are usually right. Has anyone heard anything like that?

That is EXACTLY what I've been thinking!!! I keep checking around on other sites, but I don't see anything mentioned about any sort of announcement on Aug. 12.

I would love it if it was a buy 4 get 3 free deal that included dining plan! How great that would be!!! :lovestruc

WeLoveLilo05
08-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Hmm ... now I'm intrigued. 4/3 + Free Dining for Aug 2010 would be FANTASTIC ... family GG here we come!

I am hoping for that same exact thing.....haha...or any deal that will be offered through Aug2010 that will benefit me and my family haha. :rotfl2:

mmgrdg
08-10-2009, 10:53 PM
I can't wait for the announcement~~and I'm not going until July 2010!! It would be AMAZING to get some kind of code NOW for that!:woohoo:

algamble
08-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Are we just talking about WDW? I'm going to Disneyland in Dec and am waiting for an Aug 12th deal, but I think it is only for $400 off a 4 day package, I would WAY rather have 4/3 or free dining, but do they even have that here on the west coast??:dance3:

hockeybabe
08-11-2009, 03:37 AM
I just got a PIN code Monday Au 10th at 9:02 pm for the following:

Select Disney Resorts for 10/4 - 11/24

Value $69 (over 30% off), Moderate $99 (over 40% off), Deluxe (WL and AK) $169 (over 40% off)

Could this be it?:confused3

LMO429
08-11-2009, 05:29 AM
is this announcement a confirmed announcement or speculation?

Bete
08-11-2009, 07:31 AM
is this announcement a confirmed announcement or speculation?

the announcement stimulating this interest was a 8-7 podcast from disboard stating there would be an 8-12 deal. I did not listen to that podcast.

ms mouse
08-11-2009, 07:41 AM
Is the announcement the concierge special that is now on the website?:confused3

nittanyliongirl02
08-11-2009, 07:57 AM
:surfweb: Still waiting....

I'm so disappointed with the club level offer that is out right now. It totally skips a few of my dates (we arrive 12/5 and leave 12/13). The offer ends the 5th and picks back up again on the 11th.

I'm tempted to call today and see if I could get club level extended for our dec.5th date.

LMO429
08-11-2009, 08:04 AM
the announcement stimulating this interest was a 8-7 podcast from disboard stating there would be an 8-12 deal. I did not listen to that podcast.

I listened to the podcast i took it that it was a rumor I guess we shall see tomorrow

jen42002
08-11-2009, 08:07 AM
Anyone know what time in the am deals are normally posted?

MCFADDEN5
08-11-2009, 08:10 AM
this is just a question. We are currently booked for Feb 1-10. I was just looking on the Dis website and they have extended the room discount (38% off Moderate) until December 24. Would they let you use the room discount and the free dining at the same time?

dgrissom17
08-11-2009, 08:18 AM
Hey all,
If a deal is announced on the 12th-where would it be announced? The Disney website? Here? I am not quite sure where to go and patiently (:dance3:) await the announcement!!!!! Hope it's a doozy! Thanks!

skywaywaver
08-11-2009, 08:27 AM
I knew I should not have come onto this site today! Now I will be up so early tomorrow, wondering what this announcement is and if it impacts us. It would be nice if the club level deals got extended to January. We have those two days at the Poly that I would upgrade to club level in a second if I could get a decent deal. We already paid for most of the rooms anyway and Disney Reward Visa points will easily take care of the rest.
Ack! Rumor mongers! ;)

pianoronni37
08-11-2009, 08:48 AM
Has anyone heard some leaked information yet??

I sure hope that it's something for January 2010... although my hopes aren't set too high, as I know that those usually come out in November... but who knows!

I feel like that little kid in the Disney World commercial... "I'm too excited to sleep!" - except this time it's not because I'm going to the World tomorrow, it's because of a code! :lmao:

rt2dz
08-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Is the announcement the concierge special that is now on the website?:confused3

No. That has been on the website for a long time, before the last free dining deal was announced. I remember running the numbers on it.

Ericandus
08-11-2009, 09:30 AM
I was just on the Disney website playing around with reservations, and it now says,

"We are currently experiencing a problem with our reservation system that is preventing us from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. Please try your request again later."

maybe they are loading the new deal??

fingers crossed!!!

southcarolinagirl
08-11-2009, 09:36 AM
sorry McFadden, they don't let you use the % off & FD together.

McKelly
08-11-2009, 09:38 AM
:sad2: I seriously need to get a life. I have checked this thread six times since I got up this morning waiting to see if anyone has more info on this code!! How pathetic is that?!?!?!

WUVmyDISNEY
08-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Yes, the club level deal has been out, I just don't think they advertised it on the Disney site seperately. I did book the deal and just ran the numbers to see what % I did reserve at. We did get 40% off of the room portion and we booked during the last week of July for December '09. I was feeling lazy after checking the DWorld site and seeing they were having technical difficulties so I called and the CM told me they were down also for the next hour or so for enhancements to their system.

Ericandus
08-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Looks like they are back up now, but I didn't see any new or additional offers...rats!:sad1:

pmdeve
08-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Waiting to book my next trip. Hope tomorrow's announcements will save same $.

Momof2J's
08-11-2009, 12:31 PM
:sad2: I seriously need to get a life. I have checked this thread six times since I got up this morning waiting to see if anyone has more info on this code!! How pathetic is that?!?!?!

I think I'm up to about 7 or 8 today already!!! :rotfl:

5boyz
08-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Do they usually have deals for Feb?

HLAuburn
08-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I just skimmed this thread, but if/when this deal is released, what months do you guys think it will be good for? End of this year or early next year? :confused3

KayW
08-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Count me in as someone who has checked 5,6,7,8 plus times today. Can't wait for tomorrow.

We are going Feb14-20th. Only plane tickets have been booked.

twoplustwins
08-11-2009, 01:03 PM
I think I'm up to about 7 or 8 today already!!! :rotfl:

Me too!! We haven't even left for our WDW this year and I'm already trying to plan for next year!

Tarheel girl 1975
08-11-2009, 01:08 PM
As an AP holder, I would not take a 4/3 deal unless it included the $200 gift card. Having to buy the 2 1 day passes for $158+tx is not something I want to do when money is tight. I would stick with AP discount instead.

We're AP holders and we used the 4/3 deal in May to stay at the Poly LVCL. We still saved more money than with any of the codes out there, even with the extra tickets.

lissiesmum
08-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Hi guys! One more day until the official announcement! I hope it's not similar to the pin code I got today....I get about a pin code every two weeks now, and it's never for when I need it! (February). The latest is travel between October 4 and November 24...you can get a value room for $69, moderate for $99 and AKL or WL for $169 per night. I hope this isn't what they're announcing tomorrow! :confused: :( Please Please Please let it be for wintertime! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

opus_00
08-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh, I know...I always get PIN codes when I can't go as well. I'm hoping the big announcement will include a great deal in March. That's the ONLY we are able to go.

March...March...March...March...March...

Stinky_Pete
08-11-2009, 01:57 PM
I just skimmed this thread, but if/when this deal is released, what months do you guys think it will be good for? End of this year or early next year? :confused3

There are already two offers for the fall up until just before Christmas, so a lot of us are hoping it's for the beginning of 2010 - myself included. Even though it's earlier than they usually announce deals for that time period, I am hopeful that is what it is.

The economy is still lousy, many are out of work or fearful they soon will be, so I think it's possible bookings may be so low in early 2010 that Disney is afraid to wait until early November to release a discount and might do it now.

I am holding off booking unless I can get something like the 4/3 deal that they ran last year - a $200 gift card on top of it would really come in handy too!

I hope they do release something soon because right now I can get my flight on frequent flyer miles. FF seats probably won't be available in November. And I would be able to book my ADRs when the 90 day window comes along.

Please give us some magic Disney!:wizard:

momto2GAgirls
08-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Why is the "Special offers" page on the main website blank? I was hoping I hadn't missed anything. My MIL showed up this morning and is still here so I haven't been able to check and peek at anything until now!;)

KJ Luvs Pluto
08-11-2009, 02:14 PM
No "concrete rumors" yet? Still waiting to hear what the deal is going to be. Of course we probably will not hear until tomorrow but I'm checking anyway - and I'm not even going to be able to go - how pathetic is that. Hopefully we'll get to go on vacation this year. If we do it will be camping in a National Forest somewhere.

SplashMtnCrew
08-11-2009, 02:16 PM
There are already two offers for the fall up until just before Christmas, so a lot of us are hoping it's for the beginning of 2010 - myself included. Even though it's earlier than they usually announce deals for that time period, I am hopeful that is what it is.

The economy is still lousy, many are out of work or fearful they soon will be, so I think it's possible bookings may be so low in early 2010 that Disney is afraid to wait until early November to release a discount and might do it now.

This is exactly what I've been thinking too. I certainly think it would be harder for people to book an early Jan/Feb trip if Disney waits until the start of the holidays in November to offer a deal. Releasing it now would give more people time to plan.

I'm hoping for free dining myself!

lissiesmum
08-11-2009, 02:24 PM
What time do they usually announce or post this info?

figment82
08-11-2009, 02:36 PM
i'm incredibly hopeful for an early 2010 discount coming out, but I'm a bit concerned that this has only been mentioned on one podcast...normally by now several sites would have this rumor, and be talking about what the discount is:confused3

here's hoping!

Monny2AE
08-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Please let this be for Jan 2010...my trip is pending on a deal coming out and I REALLY would like to know for sure if we're going to be able to swing this or not.

Crossing my fingers!

Although I'm surprised that whatever it is hasn't been leaked to the public yet. Last year the 4/3 deal was well known before the commercials aired. :confused3

opus_00
08-11-2009, 02:54 PM
BTW...I know I'm late to this thread, but how do we KNOW there is going to be an announcement tomorrow about some special deal? Where did you hear this?

Stinky_Pete
08-11-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm hoping for free dining myself!

I haven't listened to the podcast myself, but someone who did said it was mentioned it would be like the 4/3 deal but with "complications." Whatever that means.

Personally, I'm hoping it's not free dining or maybe free dining for those of you who want that and a decent room discount (40% please) for the rest of us. Now that the dining plan doesn't include appetizers it doesn't interest me.

Stinky_Pete
08-11-2009, 03:00 PM
i'm incredibly hopeful for an early 2010 discount coming out, but I'm a bit concerned that this has only been mentioned on one podcast...normally by now several sites would have this rumor, and be talking about what the discount is:confused3

here's hoping!

Yea, I hear ya. I'll be way disappointed if this all turns out to be a hoax.

LittleStinkerbelle
08-11-2009, 03:06 PM

here's hoping!

I was thinking about that too. I remember when the 4/3 was announced, we knew the day before that the announcement was going to be late in the afternoon. Can't remember if we knew all the details but I do remember thinking I was going to have to wait all day.

twoplustwins
08-11-2009, 03:07 PM
There has to be something going on since the special offers page is blank.

maroo
08-11-2009, 03:11 PM

here's hoping!

BTW...I know I'm late to this thread, but how do we KNOW there is going to be an announcement tomorrow about some special deal? Where did you hear this?

Yea, I hear ya. I'll be way disappointed if this all turns out to be a hoax.

This is not going to be a hoax.

This is coming from the podcast from the folks that sponsor this website. They have a very large Disney focused travel agency (Dreams Unlimited - which I am neither endorsing or discouraging) and they probably have the inside scoop from someone at Disney themselves.

They said specifically that it would be released on Aug 12 and that it was a more confusing offer than years past.

Having said that, I have not seen it on any other website either...but the comment was made in passing and not something that was put in writing anywhere, so it is highly possible that it was just sorta "leaked" in passing. Not that any major information was shared, just enough to get us all curious over here! :)

MY THOUGHTS (not at all from the podcast): I think it may actually be minimum 7 nights 40% off room + Free Dining for Deluxe and then other offers - different offers - for Mods and Values. That would explain the extra confusion. And the "big day"... as that would truly be a big announcement. I have an extra $200 in my account that just might have to be booked for that sort of vacation...should that be the offer. ;) It may just be too good to pass up and Disney WOULD get a few thousand dollars that I would not have spent on another vacation. Just sayin'. :rolleyes1

PIRATEGIRL007
08-11-2009, 03:26 PM
MY THOUGHTS (not at all from the podcast): I think it may actually be minimum 7 nights 40% off room + Free Dining for Deluxe and then other offers - different offers - for Mods and Values. That would explain the extra confusion. And the "big day"... as that would truly be a big announcement. I have an extra $200 in my account that just might have to be booked for that sort of vacation...should that be the offer. ;) It may just be too good to pass up and Disney WOULD get a few thousand dollars that I would not have spent on another vacation. Just sayin'. :rolleyes1

Hmm you know I think I have $200 in my account I might have to hang onto as well. Great idea and I really really really hope that your guess is right, 40% off free dining or any great deal on the deluxes would get my $$ secured for next years vacation.

jmpellet
08-11-2009, 03:39 PM
No one has mentioned whether they think this will be released to Disney Visa cardholders first. Any thoughts?

SplashMtnCrew
08-11-2009, 03:40 PM

I like the way you think :banana:
I admit, if it is something like 40% off PLUS free dining at a deluxe, I'll be booking the day they release it :thumbsup2 If that kind of deal comes out the hard part will be for my DS to figure out which deluxe he wants to stay at b/c this yr. it's his turn to choose our resort :goodvibes

Joan1
08-11-2009, 03:46 PM
This is not going to be a hoax.

This is coming from the podcast from the folks that sponsor this website. They have a very large Disney focused travel agency (Dreams Unlimited - which I am neither endorsing or discouraging) and they probably have the inside scoop from someone at Disney themselves.

They said specifically that it would be released on Aug 12 and that it was a more confusing offer than years past.

Not to be a downer but the last time they said something on the podcast, specifically 2010 DCL itineraries, they were way off and incorrect. Not to say this is something not correct but since other websites / travel agencies, etc haven't mentioned anything at all I will take the information with a grain of salt.

I do hope it is real and a good discount for those that are waiting
Here is hoping for all of you :wizard:

leeann32
08-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Im surprised nothing is on Mousesavers yet?:confused3

LittleStinkerbelle
08-11-2009, 04:19 PM
MY THOUGHTS (not at all from the podcast): I think it may actually be minimum 7 nights 40% off room + Free Dining for Deluxe

If this is it I'll first do this: :banana::banana::banana: then I'll get on the horn and book it!

YesMickey
08-11-2009, 04:54 PM
I got an email today for dates 10/04/2009-11/24/2009. 30% off value resort, 40% off Mod and Disney Wilderness and AK lodges. Think maybe that is it?:thumbsup2

annakate27
08-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Where will this announcement be posted? We have a package booked for December already at $0% at CL GF but to possibly get 40% and FREE dining...WOW!!! Do you think it will be on the Disney website, here, mousesavers? I'm guessing if it really is that great of a deal CL rooms will go fast so I dont want to be looking in the wrong place. TIA!!!

leeann32
08-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Where will this announcement be posted? We have a package booked for December already at $0% at CL GF but to possibly get 40% and FREE dining...WOW!!! Do you think it will be on the Disney website, here, mousesavers? I'm guessing if it really is that great of a deal CL rooms will go fast so I dont want to be looking in the wrong place. TIA!!!

I would check the Disney website in the am

lissiesmum
08-11-2009, 05:52 PM
I have something strange to ponder...I already have a garden view booked at Poly for last week of February. I have been checking WDW website every day to see if a lagoon view becomes available (there weren't any when I booked). Yesterday, the categories available were garden view, garden view concierge, theme park view, or lagoon view concierge. Today? All that is available is garden view!!! How could almost the whole hotel book out in one day for something six months away? I find this suspect, maybe something to do with tomorrow? what do y'all think? :confused3

mom of 3G's
08-11-2009, 05:55 PM
We were all told to watch the ABC Christmas Day parade as there would be a BIG Disney announcement. We all took it to mean that there would be a huge package deal in the works. Nope... it was only an announcement about "What will you celebrate? Get free admission on your b-day" and we all knew that anyways as it had been released prior to the parade. Needless to say there were a lot of "That was it?????" being said on the Dis. I'm not going to get my hopes up too high and I won't wake up before the crack of dawn to check my computer. If it so happens that there is a super deal being released then I will have a "WOW" :banana: moment instead of "you're kidding me...that's it????" :sad2:

MickeyEars
08-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Surely it wouldn't be on the Disney website before it's on the DIS!! My bet is on these boards!! :thumbsup2

Carla

rt2dz
08-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Hope I'm wrong, but I'm beginning to think there will be an announcement, but not for a deal. I'm thinking they are going to formalize the rumor of going back to 180 day ADR window on October 27. A few websites are announcing it as more fact (including in the last All Ears newsletter).

maroo
08-11-2009, 06:34 PM
The podcast specifically referred to room rates/package deals and that they were confusing. Maybe "more complicated" is a better way to put it? But they were not referring to the 180 day rule. :goodvibes

I would think it would be a little while before they start the 180 day rule announcement? Does that mean that you could start booking for April 2010 in October? Or that you could book October 2009 as soon as now?? That is confusing. :rotfl:

DisneyDork712
08-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Isn't this about the same time as last year that the "What Will You Celebrate?" promo was announced? Maybe part of the announcement is the celebration for next year! I would love to know what the theme is going to be next year anyway! :)

Really, I'm just trying not to get my hopes up too high! :)

Rootskate
08-11-2009, 06:50 PM
I dunno. Im wondering why we haven't seen anything about this on TouringPlans or Mousesavers? Either way, I am really curious to see what (if anything) comes out tomorrow!

DisneyDork712
08-11-2009, 06:53 PM
I dunno. Im wondering why we haven't seen anything about this on TouringPlans or Mousesavers? Either way, I am really curious to see what (if anything) comes out tomorrow!

I've been wondering the same thing. Last year we knew about the 3/4 deal several days before it was announced. Even people here knew what it was going to be.

Colleen27
08-11-2009, 07:21 PM
The podcast specifically referred to room rates/package deals and that they were confusing. Maybe "more complicated" is a better way to put it? But they were not referring to the 180 day rule. :goodvibes

I would think it would be a little while before they start the 180 day rule announcement? Does that mean that you could start booking for April 2010 in October? Or that you could book October 2009 as soon as now?? That is confusing. :rotfl:

The return to 180 is going to happen on Oct 27, so I assume that day will be crazy as everyone traveling in Feb, Mar and Apr - through two of the busiest times to be at Disney - tries to make ADRs on the same day. It could be worse than the launch of the new ADR system at the same time the free diners hit the 90 day mark. :scared1: :scared1: I'm just glad that isn't happening until a few days AFTER my 90 day mark. ;)

pmdeve
08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Hoping for a good discount for December

AnninIowa
08-11-2009, 08:01 PM
I got an email today for dates 10/04/2009-11/24/2009. 30% off value resort, 40% off Mod and Disney Wilderness and AK lodges. Think maybe that is it?:thumbsup2

I actually got this offer two weeks ago, so I don't think this is it. Still a good offer, though; we just couldn't go during those dates!

momto2GAgirls
08-11-2009, 08:14 PM
popcorn:: (...although I am really in the mood for ice cream...)

now all this speculation has me anxious for tomorrow morning....

mazdabug
08-11-2009, 08:19 PM
I just went to Disney's website. If you click on specials, they have removed the discounts on rooms specials. Only free dining. So maybe there will be something there in the morning

cinmouse
08-11-2009, 08:24 PM
I just went to Disney's website. If you click on specials, they have removed the discounts on rooms specials. Only free dining. So maybe there will be something there in the morning

I just did the same thing...so a few more hours will tell~

figment82
08-11-2009, 08:25 PM

I noticed this as well, but it makes me sad as it makes me think it probably does have something to do with this year, not next, if they got rid of some of the deals. I could convince myself it had to be for next year since they were already offering room only and free dining for this year...but maybe not ;(

jen42002
08-11-2009, 08:30 PM
I just went on the special offer area. Everything is still there. Hoping for a nice deal tomorrow as I would love to upgrade to Deluxe from POFQ.

loperella
08-11-2009, 08:32 PM

Yeah, I noticed that too. I went to see what a rate for Nov/Dec would be with discounts, if any---and only saw the free dining. :confused3 Maybe that's because they're "up-dating".

Funny thing is, we've never even been to Disney yet (1st trip will be in October) and I'm already anxious (errr, obsessive) about planning/checking/comparing/looking/figuring/etc.,etc.,etc.,:upsidedow

It shall be interesting to see if OR what tomorrow brings...:hourglass

keishashadow
08-11-2009, 08:35 PM
i was happy enough to cancel a planned cruise & book the free DP offer for early Dec a week ago:)

the thoughts of possible discount on room portion would be most welcome!:goodvibes

funny thing was when the above promo was announced we were getting ready to head down to WDW/U for a short get-away & I was worried it'd be fully booked upon our return...was surprised that there was lots of availability our week (believe it's mousefest time too:confused3)

ive been checking everyday to see if POR riverside had opened up, and find myself rather shocked to see there was still availability in all categories

soooo, when does WDTCo usually update the site on day of new promo?

is it worth staying awake & checking after midnight EST:laughing:?

lissiesmum
08-11-2009, 08:39 PM
The return to 180 is going to happen on Oct 27, so I assume that day will be crazy as everyone traveling in Feb, Mar and Apr - through two of the busiest times to be at Disney - tries to make ADRs on the same day. It could be worse than the launch of the new ADR system at the same time the free diners hit the 90 day mark. :scared1: :scared1: I'm just glad that isn't happening until a few days AFTER my 90 day mark. ;)

Yes, I can confirm this info. I just talked to reservations and she said I could call on Oct 27 to make my ressies for the last week of February. She also said it would be crazy because everyone traveling in Feb, March and Apr will all be calling the same day and wished me luck and told me to keep calling and try the web. Luckily I'm not planning on doing too many ADRs this trip...that is, unless tomorrow's announcement is about free dining for the winter! :banana:

Mlissa88
08-11-2009, 08:40 PM
I noticed this as well, but it makes me sad as it makes me think it probably does have something to do with this year, not next, if they got rid of some of the deals. I could convince myself it had to be for next year since they were already offering room only and free dining for this year...but maybe not ;(

hmm....weird....I clicked on it and I still have all the special offers. Maybe I'll log off and log back on. I know I'm not loading an old page.

lissiesmum
08-11-2009, 08:41 PM
i was happy enough to cancel a planned cruise & book the free DP offer for early Dec a week ago:)

the thoughts of possible discount on room portion would be most welcome!:goodvibes

funny thing was when the above promo was announced we were getting ready to head down to WDW/U for a short get-away & I was worried it'd be fully booked upon our return...was surprised that there was lots of availability our week (believe it's mousefest time too:confused3)

ive been checking everyday to see if POR riverside had opened up, and find myself rather shocked to see there was still availability in all categories

soooo, when does WDTCo usually update the site on day of new promo?

is it worth staying awake & checking after midnight EST:laughing:?

will it posted after midnight? should I start brewing coffee? :surfweb:

also, the special offers page is still showing me everything...nothing deleted when i look???

cjnix29
08-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Those of you getting excited about next year's theme...I wouldn't get to excited about it. Not much can top year of a million dreams, as this year's theme evidenced....I would think somewhere along the lines of this years for next.

mazdabug
08-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Just went there again. Still only thing on the special offers link is dining promo. None of the other offers are there.:surfweb:

leeann32
08-11-2009, 08:56 PM
This is getting excitingpopcorn::

Bride In The Attic
08-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Will be interesting to see what all the fuss is about - I know I'll be up at the crack of dawn to check it out!

It is surprising to me that you can still find rooms available at virtually every resort for free dining for the week of Thanksgiving. So, wondering if this is a second stimulus package for the fall travelers - adding discounts on to the free dining - or if their target will now be 2010 travelers....:surfweb:

PIRATEGIRL007
08-11-2009, 08:59 PM
I'm lurking over on the WDW website special offers page and refreshing every so often. Is this 35% off deluxe club level rooms deal new or has it been up a while? I havn't been on special offers page in a few weeks so I may be out of the loop. Also I still have 4 offers on there that are good for this year. Maybe after midnight we will see something but I wonder if thier site maitenece window is same for dining ADR's I hear its closed in early morning horus and opens back up at 6am. Anyone else hear this?

keishashadow
08-11-2009, 09:00 PM
weird, i just checked the site

all the offers that were there this am are still showing on special section:confused:

maybe has something to do with cookies?:confused3i was able to bring up rates for the room only discount still has the Sept date to book

DisneyCruiser2008
08-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Just went there again. Still only thing on the special offers link is dining promo. None of the other offers are there.:surfweb:

Is this the same page you are looking at? I am still seeing special offers...I thought I cleared my cookies and all that?

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

leeann32
08-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Will be interesting to see what all the fuss is about - I know I'll be up at the crack of dawn to check it out!

It is surprising to me that you can still find rooms available at virtually every resort for free dining for the week of Thanksgiving. So, wondering if this is a second stimulus package for the fall travelers - adding discounts on to the free dining - or if their target will now be 2010 travelers....:surfweb:

Hoping that September is included too! I need to save some $$$$

keishashadow
08-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Is this the same page you are looking at? I am still seeing special offers...I thought I cleared my cookies and all that?

above link is what i get when i click special offerspopcorn::

comment re no new offers until 6 am makes sense, somebody has to load them into the system:)

leeann32
08-11-2009, 09:03 PM

When I click on the link all I see is the free dining offer

lissiesmum
08-11-2009, 09:07 PM
popcorn::I don't know what I'm more excited for...tomorrow's announcement, or seeing Tom Brady in uniform again! :woohoo::love: (ahem, excuse my little transgression!) :blush:

momto2GAgirls
08-11-2009, 09:09 PM
I didn't have anything either earlier this afternoon, but now all the specials are back up:confused3

Sheesh this is ridiculous... I will now officially admit that I am addicted to the DIS!!:rotfl2:

momto2GAgirls
08-11-2009, 09:10 PM
popcorn::I don't know what I'm more excited for...tomorrow's announcement, or seeing Tom Brady in uniform again! :woohoo::love: (ahem, excuse my little transgression!) :blush:

:lmao: DITTO!:cheer2:

DisneyCruiser2008
08-11-2009, 09:14 PM
When I click on the link all I see is the free dining offer

That is SO WEIRD.... I deleted all of my cookies and history AGAIN and closed down and restarted my browser and I am still seeing all of the offers...

lissiesmum
08-11-2009, 09:15 PM
I didn't have anything either earlier this afternoon, but now all the specials are back up:confused3

Sheesh this is ridiculous... I will now officially admit that I am addicted to the DIS!!:rotfl2:

I knew after the first time I looked at the dis (and three hours later I was bug eyed and still reading on and on and on) that I was hooked forever. I have made some good friends on these boards that I talk to outside the dis. Like everyone says, :disrocks:

You're a Tom Brady fan too? I love the Patriots anyway, but Belichick sure knows how to pick some good looking QBs to keep us girls happy :) :laughing:

mazdabug
08-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Just went to the site. Now everything is back.:confused3

geenerbell
08-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Does anyone else think the big annoucement may have been that the ADR window is moving back to 180 days?

scottmel
08-11-2009, 10:01 PM
I gotta ask...those of you hoping it is a december discount - What more do you want? There is a room only code in december and free dining in dec and club level 40% off in December....??? So am I missing something? To me Disney has already announced their 2009 specials..This HAS to be 2010...

Ericandus
08-11-2009, 10:07 PM
I was looking at the Disney site just now, and it is SOOO slow loading!! The new front page has a HUGE "buy 4 get 3 free" banner but when I click on it, it just keeps loading....
Is this it???? Fingers crossed it's for 2010!!!!:banana:

raven69david
08-11-2009, 10:11 PM
I gotta ask...those of you hoping it is a december discount - What more do you want? There is a room only code in december and free dining in dec and club level 40% off in December....??? So am I missing something? To me Disney has already announced their 2009 specials..This HAS to be 2010...

Ditto! I take my vacation in early December to keep away from the crowds, for the most part. Now that FD has been extended to these dates, it's gonna be like Caddyshack 2 when they open up Bushwood to the general public - a circus.:mad::mad::mad: I vote for an offer for Spring Break or Summer 2010 - any time other than my 2010 vacation dates. LOL

mandanjeremy
08-11-2009, 10:12 PM
i just checked..you had me all excited....but I didnt see anything out of the ordinary:surfweb:

DH thinks im completely ridiculous:rotfl: i immediately went to the Disney site to check it out

DisneyCruiser2008
08-11-2009, 10:12 PM
The special offers just disappeared for me.... now I am not even seeing the dining....

CrystalCastle
08-11-2009, 10:16 PM
The special offers just disappeared for me.... now I am not even seeing the dining....

Same here.

DisneyCruiser2008
08-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Same here.

Maybe they are going to post whatever it is at midnight EST.....

Ericandus
08-11-2009, 10:24 PM
I don't see the banner now either....and all the other discounted rates and free dining info is gone...

Curiouser and curiouser!!

mom2val
08-11-2009, 10:25 PM
JUst checked and I've still got free dining and hotel discount listed. Maybe it depends on which server.

DisneyCruiser2008
08-11-2009, 10:29 PM
JUst checked and I've still got free dining and hotel discount listed. Maybe it depends on which server.

It's weird because I have it up on AOL and IE.... on AOL it still has the old offers... on internet explorer the offers suddenly disappeared and now there is nothing listed under the Special Offers....

disney*mom*82
08-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Ive got it up on IE and it is the same thing, still shows all the same promotions, nothing new. Hope they post something tonight.

DisneyCruiser2008
08-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Maybe they are just playing with our minds.... Someone over at WDTC is probably just flipping buttons back and forth and watching this thread and laughing his/her a** off! :rotfl:

CrystalCastle
08-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Maybe they are just playing with our minds.... Someone over at WDTC is probably just flipping buttons back and forth and watching this thread and laughing his/her a** off! :rotfl:

So true!!! :rotfl:

leeann32
08-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Maybe they are just playing with our minds.... Someone over at WDTC is probably just flipping buttons back and forth and watching this thread and laughing his/her a$$ off! :rotfl:

That would be a cruel joke!:rotfl2:

Ericandus
08-11-2009, 10:40 PM
they would definitely be laughing at me!!

refresh,refresh,refresh,exit out, log back in, refresh, refresh...

keishashadow
08-11-2009, 10:42 PM

whatever Disney is willing to give:rolleyes1

safe to suppose that all the promos indicate their occupancy levels/projections need a big boost; guess the pin codes aren't being redeemed this year

a heavily discounted room, with free DP will still generate more revenue than an empty room;)

Ditto! I take my vacation in early December to keep away from the crowds, for the most part. Now that FD has been extended to these dates, it's gonna be like Caddyshack 2 when they open up Bushwood to the general public - a circus.:mad::mad::mad: I vote for an offer for Spring Break or Summer 2010 - any time other than my 2010 vacation dates. LOL

:laughing:

we've been alternating between Oct & Dec for quite a few years, seems to get more crowded every year; probably due to the bouncebacks, etc.

Mulan82
08-11-2009, 10:51 PM

LOL Thursday night football.. interesting to see what my Birds will look like this season.

3boys4me
08-11-2009, 10:51 PM
This waiting is way too stressfull. What if it's a better deal, what if I check too late and miss out in it? aaahhhh:sad2:

dlyn88
08-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Fingers crossed it's for 2010!!

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM
08-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Eh..I'm just havin too much fun playing with the "what will you celebrate" balloons that come out of the envelope on the main page!!!! LOL

DisneyCruiser2008
08-11-2009, 11:08 PM
LOL... I went in to the booking screen and I was trying to "fake book" for June 2010... and it won't let me... it keeps resetting the dates back to 2009.... I've never had any problem playing with the dates before..... maybe a good sign?

Lizzzys
08-11-2009, 11:08 PM
12:05 in the east.... tick tick tick.... nothing yet! :confused3

mom2fivecs
08-11-2009, 11:09 PM
The online reservation system is down....:scared1:

disneymath
08-11-2009, 11:10 PM
I really should be sleeping ... :)

Instead I've gone to disneyworld.com and there is no welcome picture (of the parks etc.) Old offers are still there.

Ericandus
08-11-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm going to have an ulcer before this trip is all planned.... :rotfl2:

DisneyCruiser2008
08-11-2009, 11:12 PM
LOL..... I'm about to give up... DH thinks I am insane... :eek:

McKelly
08-11-2009, 11:14 PM
My heart is actually beating faster than normal..........this better be good!

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM
08-11-2009, 11:19 PM
Does everyone else see the parks/music, the balloons that fly up, and the dining offer that you can peel back on the top right corner? That's what is on my main page.

Lizzzys
08-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Does everyone else see the parks/music, the balloons that fly up, and the dining offer that you can peel back on the top right corner? That's what is on my main page.

Yup!

mickeymum
08-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Hmmm... this is what I got when trying to make a 2010 Rev

System Unavailable

* Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. If you wish to request a reservation, please use our Reservation Request Form. Or you can call us at (407) 939-7675. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.. (F1212121)

disneymath
08-11-2009, 11:25 PM

No balloons flying up and no parks, but I do have the dining offer peel back as well as the rectangular offers/info at the bottom. I also have where you can put in dates. (And I've refreshed multiple times. Normally everything is there.)

sherry8253
08-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Just tried to go in to Disney website to book a vacation and the site is still down. Keeping my fingers crossed it is a 2010 deal. Geeze... I bet I will be back up in an hour or so looking again. Maybe I should just stay up. I had chemo today and I am usually wired from the steroids I get with the chemo. At least it is a good night to be wired. :rolleyes1 Has anyone else seen any threads like this on on any other websites?

Lizzzys
08-11-2009, 11:28 PM
No balloons flying up and no parks, but I do have the dining offer peel back as well as the rectangular offers/info at the bottom. I also have where you can put in dates. (And I've refreshed multiple times. Normally everything is there.)

The balloons don't fly up until you hover over the birthday envelope with your mouse. :goodvibes

I'm here all night if I have to be......popcorn::

disneymath
08-11-2009, 11:33 PM
The balloons don't fly up until you hover over the birthday envelope with your mouse. :goodvibes

I'm here all night if I have to be......popcorn::

No birthday envelope! (Which, again, I usually have.) I'm using IE, gonna load Firefox and see if that changes anything.

Update ... well it was the same thing on Firefox. But when I came back to IE, everything was back to "normal" on disneyworld.com. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up - it doesn't appear anything new has been added yet.

Tinkerbella001
08-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Hey, did you notice if you touch the envelope repeatedly and quickly you can get tons of balloons at the same time? It's fun waiting!!:lmao:

VroomVroomLightning
08-11-2009, 11:49 PM
For a minute I thought this thread had crashed the site with so many refreshes from people! I am up late doing homework but this is an interesting break in between! :happytv:

Lizzzys
08-11-2009, 11:50 PM
For a minute I thought this thread had crashed the site with so many refreshes from people! I am up late doing homework but this is an interesting break in between! :happytv:

I think we did crash it momentarily!!! Mine was down too!!:rotfl2:

maroo
08-11-2009, 11:54 PM
You know Disney has to hate this...

Like what the heck with our site getting dinged by all of these people in the middle of the night? During the update.

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Do you think they know we are watching like this?

lol

VroomVroomLightning
08-11-2009, 11:55 PM
You know Disney has to hate this...

Like what the heck with our site getting dinged by all of these people in the middle of the night? During the update.

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Do you think they know we are watching like this?

lol

Like a PP said..lol..They know it and are loving it!

Ericandus
08-11-2009, 11:58 PM
it was just back up....and now down again!! They are killing me!!!

SkcMom
08-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Must...go....to....sleep!!! I think I broke my refresh button!

Lizzzys
08-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Maybe it's like the tooth fairy..... it doesn't come until we go to sleep!!!:rotfl2:

DisneyDork712
08-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Hey, did you notice if you touch the envelope repeatedly and quickly you can get tons of balloons at the same time? It's fun waiting!!:lmao:

LOL I just went and tried that! :rotfl: What a fun way to pass the time!

DisneyCruiser2008
08-12-2009, 12:28 AM
:rotfl::rotfl2:Maybe it's like the tooth fairy..... it doesn't come until we go to sleep!!!:rotfl2:

DisneyDork712
08-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Maybe it's like the tooth fairy..... it doesn't come until we go to sleep!!!:rotfl2:

Hehe... :rotfl:

Ericandus
08-12-2009, 12:45 AM
website is still down...I am going to test the "Tooth Fairy theory" and go to bed!! :rotfl:

Lizzzys
08-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Goodnight fellow crazy people! Hopefully we all wake up to the deal of our dreams!! :thumbsup2

debdreamsofdis
08-12-2009, 02:02 AM
The clock has just struck 12 here on the west coast and I have turned back into a pumpkin. I see nothing new. :sad1:

Good night! Wake me up if the prince comes!

jockey
08-12-2009, 02:12 AM
Good morning everyone, todays the day, I am busting to find out what it is. Especially as I have just booked a 16 night stay at WL for Jan :cool1:

MCFADDEN5
08-12-2009, 04:05 AM
Been checking every few hours. Nothing. Everything is exactly the same so far. I told myself I was not getting my hopes up, but I dont think I was listening.

jennsmail
08-12-2009, 04:40 AM
It's 5:40 AM Eastern - and no announcement.

loperella
08-12-2009, 04:46 AM
Baloon thingy? ...I'm off to check-it-out...:magnify:

p.s. could the big deal have been the 180 day parks hrs. & adr's???

eaj1228
08-12-2009, 04:48 AM
It is 2:45am on the west coast and I woke up in the middle of the night to check to see if special offers has been updated. :surfweb: This is like Christmas Eve night for me. Well I am going to try to go back to bed.

Rootskate
08-12-2009, 04:52 AM
Baloon thingy? ...I'm off to check-it-out...:magnify:

p.s. could the big deal have been the 180 day parks hrs. & adr's???

I was wondering the same thing. I noticed that the ADR thing is now listed under the news section on the Dis. :confused3

lissiesmum
08-12-2009, 05:08 AM
well it's past 6am EST, and there is nothing on the WDW website. Maybe just different wording on the current dining plan offers...or I am looking at this with bleary eyes? Anyone else see anything exciting? I got zero sleep last night tossing and turning...something else better come up soon....I agree with a PP who said something about not getting hopes up. I didn't get them memo on that one either :(

jockey
08-12-2009, 05:16 AM
I reckon we will hear later in the day... well at least that's what i am hoping:thumbsup2

ElleBelle
08-12-2009, 05:24 AM
:scared::scared:
*Hoping* that the announcement makes it easier on the wallet to take another trip later this year!!! Nothing yet!

sherry8253
08-12-2009, 05:26 AM
This is depressing. I guess the hunt for the code is still on. I certainly hope the 2010 planners dont have to wait until Nov. I just went to the Disney website and am finding no availability for room from 01/05/2010 to 01/15/2010. Yesterday afternoon I had the pick of any deluxe and moderate with all room categories. Maybe they are still going to come out with something soon. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed. This is very stressful on my poor body.