PDA

View Full Version : This may sound really dumb...

adctd2WDW
08-07-2009, 06:01 PM
OK, the only dumb question is the question not asked, correct?
How would I know if an offer sent to me is for me only? I get something called, "Disney Hello" from Disney Destinations every month and this month there are codes listed for free dining plan. One of these is listed in one of the stickies here and the other is not. I cannot remember how I started receiving this newsletter and have not paid much attention to them in the past as I am not currently planning a trip. Could this code help someone else? It seems to be exactly like codes GYB & FPW. I don't want to list it here because I am afraid of getting in trouble.:confused3. Also the two aforementioned codes seem to be the same. Why?

I am just trying to understand everything better. Thanks for any help.

PoohHappens
08-07-2009, 06:10 PM
There is a monthly disney destinations "news" letter. Usually codes of 3 letters are availible to all. If it were a pin code only for your family or you it is usually a long number and says Offer for Johnson family or something like that. There is occasionally a letter code that is regionally based but I do not know of any of those right now. I did get the disney destination hello letter with free DP offer today or yesterday and that is public. Hope that helps.