PDA

View Full Version : Pin Code Error ??

jupers
08-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi All,

I was so excited to receive a pin, even though we are going in 2 weeks, they're just fun to get. However, it was for free tix to MNSSHP and 17% off a mod...The confusion it says for FL residents! I live in Boston????

Thoughts???

swald91
08-06-2009, 06:08 PM
I just read a post about someone getting a pin code in both email & mail so they called & then were told they couldn't use it b/c they are DVC...sorry but Disney has info on people & they should check what they are sending out-I would just once love to get something b/c we often go (sometimes 2x a year) & we get nothing. They say it's all random but I choose to go to Disney & I thought they liked my business-I think they should start giving discounts to frequent visitors-not just random. JMO!

twoplustwins
08-06-2009, 06:24 PM
I just registered online about two weeks ago and I've already received a PIN. I found out about it by chance. I called to request a particular building at our resort and the CM told me there was a PIN attached to my name.

Monny2AE
08-07-2009, 08:17 AM
I got the same email....I live in Maryland and am not a DVC member :confused3
Perhaps call and see if it can be applied if it's something that interests you. It doesn't work for my trip so I didn't call to ask about it.