PDA

View Full Version : Disney Express and Half Board Vouchers.

petentaz
08-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Just woundering if anyone can help answer our question.

Last time we went to DLP, we checked into the hotel at Waterloo, so we could then got straight to the park and not worry about checking in.

This time we have got Disney Express (same service checking in at St Pancreas or on Eurostar) but will we be given the half board vouchers there or at the hotel.

I suppose the reason why I ask is we have booked Cafe Mickey on the first night and I did not want to return to the hotel and then getting back to the village.

Also we have been told that the bags will be taken to our rooms at HNY (I know such a long way to go back to the village:rolleyes1)

Pete N Taz

scald
08-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Not sure on this one, but all I can say is that we were given our pre booked Buffalo Bill tickets on the train. We received and envelope with everything in, just as you get at the hotel, so my guess is that yes, you will be given your vouchers. Hope someone can confirm:thumbsup2

thelittlemermaid83
08-05-2009, 04:01 PM
If you prebook Disney express yourself seperatly your tickets and HB vouchers will be ready to be picked up from the Disney Express desk at Marnee La Vallee station when you hand your luggage in on arrival so no need to head to the hotel to collect them.

You never know you might be lucky and get given them on the train.

scald
08-05-2009, 04:08 PM
We booked Disney express seperately and we were given our stuff on the train so I presume it would be the same for you:thumbsup2