PDA

View Full Version : Our First October Trip - Pre-Trip Report - Trick or Treat Bags Done (04/10/09)

Pegasus928
08-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Right then here we go.

As I have just noticed it is 10 weeks today until we leave for the Sunshine State I thought I would put together a Pre-trip Report. I have never done one of these before - mainly because we never really have that many plans in place before leaving and just tend to take each day as it comes. On this occassion however we are going with a couple of Disney Newbies, so we are trying to make sure we fit in everything we can to ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime.

So without further ado - here are the introductions.

Me - Kenny (38). Loves theme parks in general. Big fan of the coasters and anything else that is regarded as a 'thrill' ride. Grumpy fan by default. The kids decided this as I was the only one who didn't have a favourite last time we went.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/FloridaFeb2009193.jpg

DW - Elaine (38). My childhood sweetheart, best mate and love of my life who I have known (and loved) since birth:love:. We will be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary whilst in WDW this year. She has also been responsible for phoning up for our ADRs and everything else that needed booking. Self confessed Tiggeraholic.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Florida200889.jpg

DS - Bradley (14). Has a diagnosis of Aspergers and ADHD - so this makes for challenging holidays. He doesn't do coasters, doesn't like crowds or queueing or waiting for his dinner. We spend a lot of our energy trying to get him to try new things - with varying degrees of success - and it is hugely rewarding when he finds something new that he likes to do. Stitch and Simpsons fan.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Florida2008769.jpg

DD - Taylor (11). What she wont do when we are in Florida probably isn't worth doing. Did the Skycoaster, Slingshot and Skyventure when she was just 6. If I am honest the only reason I go on most of the coasters is because of Taylor dragging me onto them. Says she can't wait until she is old enough to Skydive for real. Pluto fan.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/image0312.jpg

Grandma - (getting on a bit). Has been to WDW with us on all but one of our trips and loves it. Cried the first time she saw the Castle and loves to take herself off from the crowd and do her own thing. Not sure what this entails but pretty sure it doesn't involve coasters or thrilll rides.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Florida2008505.jpg

Sister and Husband - Caroline and Darren (34 + 38) First time to The World and more excited than I can explain. Has pretty much left all the planning up to us and are happy to go with the flow - although they did give us a list of things they would like to do if we could fit them in. Caz loves Dopey, but Daz has no real preferences yet - however that may change once he sees the princesses. :love: Below is a pic of Sis with me and Grandma as it's the only good one I have . I couldn't find any of Daz but I will rectify that if I can get hold of one.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/DSCF0923.jpg

Nephew - Jack (5). Another first timer and the youngest in the group. He likes all sorts of things Disney related, such as Cars, Power Rangers, Toy Story and Transformers. Keeps ringing me up every time he watches the planning DVD with something new to add to the list.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/DSCF0934.jpg

There is one final member of our family who - unfortunately - cannot come with us. His name is Mason, and he is our 1 year old Cocker Spaniel. This will be the longest we have left him for, but he will be spoilt rotten when we get back with gifts from the Dog Bark Bakery in Celebration.

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/mason2807/Mason1.jpg

So that is us.

Planning for this trip has been going on for the last 2 years, when Sis told us that they wanted to come with us.
We will be staying offsite, as always, and have a nice big villa booked.
Flights will be from Manchester straight into MCO with Virgin. We have always flown Virgin to Florida and have, so far, never had any problems with them. Hopefully this will continue on our next trip.
As I have already said this trip is a first for us in that we actually have some plans in place. We don't know how this will work for us as we normally just take every day as it comes. But we have such a lot that we want to fit in we figured the only way we could do this was to set it down on paper and see how it looked.

So - here is how our holiday looks so far.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 719pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=959><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 71pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3474" width=95><COL style="WIDTH: 74pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3620" width=99><COL style="WIDTH: 194pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 9472" width=259><COL style="WIDTH: 193pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 9398" width=257><COL style="WIDTH: 187pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 9106" width=249><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 19.5pt" height=26><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 71pt; HEIGHT: 19.5pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl65 height=26 width=95>DAY</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 74pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl65 width=99>DATE</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 194pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl65 width=259>MORNING</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 193pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl65 width=257>AFTERNOON</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 187pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid" class=xl65 width=249>EVENING</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl66 height=25>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl67>14-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68 colSpan=2>Fly to Orlando MCO Airport</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl68>Downtown Disney / Walmart</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Thursday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>15-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>Magic Kingdom for opening</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>T-Rex - Booking for 4pm</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Friday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>16-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>EPCOT (Dopey) Lunch at Biergarten</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>Old Town Car Rally</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Saturday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>17-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>IHOP / Mall Trip </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>Bahama Breeze / Wishes</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Sunday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>18-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure. NBA for dinner.</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl72></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>19-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl73>CP Breakfast / Magic Kingdom</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>Villa for chill out and change</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>Whispering Canyon / Boat Trip</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl74 height=25>Tuesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl75>20-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl76 colSpan=2>Lazy Morning / Mall Trip</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl76>Texas de Brazil</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>21-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>Vanessa Carlton / Reflections of Earth</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Thursday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>22-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>Seaworld - Dine with Shamu - 3.30pm </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Friday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>23-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=3>Downtown Disney / Balloon Ride / Boats / Quest / Kitchen Sink</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Saturday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>24-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>IHOP for breakfast / Animal Kingdom</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>Old Town Car Rally</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Sunday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>25-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>Celebration / Farmers Market</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl77>I-Drive / Friendlys / Pirates Golf</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Monday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>26-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0" class=xl78></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>Hollywood Studios and Fantasmic</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Tuesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>27-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>Villa / Pool Day</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Wednesday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>28-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>IHOP / Universal / Islands of Adventure / Margharitaville</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>Universal Horror Night</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Thursday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>29-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>Park Return Trips - or anything that wants doing again</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71>Old Town Bike Rally</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.75pt" height=25><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 18.75pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl69 height=25>Friday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl70>30-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71 colSpan=2>Park Return Trips </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl71></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 19.5pt" height=26><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 19.5pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl79 height=26>Saturday</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl80>31-Oct-09</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl81>Virgin Check-in</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl81></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid" class=xl81>Fly back to Manchester</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What we have tried to do is to plan it so that we don't have too many late nights followed by early mornings. We have also left a couple of nights and mornings free and will decide nearer the time - probably once we are there - how we plan on filling these.
20th October will be our wedding anniversary and we are planning on eating at Texas de Brazil after seeing some very positive reviews on here. We have already signed up for the news letter so are hoping to get some vouchers before we go. :thumbsup2 Our original plan for this day was to do a celebration cruise and watch Wishes, but as there is no Wishes on that night we had to adjust. So now we are doing that on 19th after having dinner at Whispering Canyon.
So far the only thing we haven't got a definate booking for is Dine with Shamu - but that will be sorted in a couple of weeks.

And that is about it for now. Please feel free to have a look over our plan and let us know if there is anything I have overlooked or if you think there are days when we are trying to do much (or not enough :goodvibes)

I will also try to keep the post updated if we manage to fit anything else in. :cool1:

natalielongstaff
08-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Wow ! great pre-trip :thumbsup2

Snowy-girls
08-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Hi Ya Kenny,
So glad to see that you are doing a pre-trippie,which will hopefully be followed by a full trippie :confused3 :thumbsup2.
I think your plans sound great,but can Elaine really only fit in one trip to Bahama Breeze to get her Ultimate Pina Colada fix :eek:,i think you may have a problem there :laughing:.(make sure she has one for me :thumbsup2).

Lot's of stops to IHOP :worship:.

Wed 28th Oct,seems a very packed day-especially with you doing the Uni Horror Night.Maybe just do the one park out of UNI+IOA instead of doing both :confused3.And then do the other a different day say the 18th where you have both planned again,just a thought :goodvibes.(hope that makes sense :laughing:).
We had a spare day and went back to UNI+IOA to get done what we did'nt on single day trips there+we still never got done what we wanted.
It could work out to be a very long,tiring day especially with the children.I also found the park that we went to after the first chosen one to be packed/long queue times,so was missing out on rides again.

Oh i hope you get Dine With Shamu booked :wizard:,make sure you keep on looking for you day to pop up :thumbsup2.

I love all your pics,nice to put a face to your name :goodvibes.I think it's pretty obvious where Grandma ends up on her time alone-canoodling with Donald :eek: :laughing:.

Well done Kenny :thumbsup2.x.

Pegasus928
08-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi Ya Kenny,
I think your plans sound great,but can Elaine really only fit in one trip to Bahama Breeze to get her Ultimate Pina Colada fix :eek:,i think you may have a problem there :laughing:.(make sure she has one for me :thumbsup2).
I'm sure one of our free nights will include a repeat visit to BB ;)
Lot's of stops to IHOP :worship:
We went here for the first time last trip and it was one of the first things on the plan this time around.

Wed 28th Oct,seems a very packed day-especially with you doing the Uni Horror Night.Maybe just do the one park out of UNI+IOA instead of doing both :confused3.And then do the other a different day say the 18th where you have both planned again,just a thought :goodvibes.(hope that makes sense :laughing:).
That does make sense yes - and is definately something we are conscious of. We will play each day as it comes and see how the group is feeling. We have plenty of days were we can go back - and as we also have annual passes it wouldnt be a big deal to just 'pop in' for an hour or 2 on our way back from somewhere else.

Oh i hope you get Dine With Shamu booked :wizard:,make sure you keep on looking for you day to pop up :thumbsup2.
Elaine is already on with that one :thumbsup2

I think it's pretty obvious where Grandma ends up on her time alone-canoodling with Donald :eek: :laughing:.
What a truly shocking thought :scared1:

mandymouse
08-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Your trip sounds fab Kenny, I hope you all have a fantastic time ::yes::

Lizzybear
08-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Sounds like a great trip in the planning, may see you around the parks as we're there 11th-20th :goodvibes I work with autistic children (mainstream setting) and can definitely relate on the trying new things... Tough but very rewarding :)

suzycute
08-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Sounds like you have a very varied trip planned! It will be great to see it all through the eyes of people who haven't been before.
Have a great time :thumbsup2

Pinky166
08-06-2009, 02:23 AM
A great PTR Kenny. Lovely to put a face to your name. :thumbsup2

I think your plans look fab (other than the day Michelle mentioned) but as you say you will adjust it when needed.

Is Dine with Shamu not available to be booked yet then? That seems quite late for them to release the dates?

wilma-bride
08-06-2009, 02:34 AM
Great pre-trip report Kenny - can't see the photos at the moment as I'm at work but will look again when I get home.

By the looks of your itinerary, the only time our paths will cross is at MNSSHp but you never know - plans change ;)

I take it you are not planning to take the little one to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal :confused3

Sounds like a great trip planned - I will be interested to see how you get on with keeping everyone happy - I struggled last year and there were only 7 of us :rolleyes:

fizz13
08-06-2009, 03:51 AM
Hi Kenny,
thanks for sharing your plans with us, what an awesome trip you've got planned there:goodvibes

irongirlof12
08-06-2009, 04:07 AM
sounds fantastic, are you joining the texas de brazil club? if you do you will get a discount coupon, just don't join too early as thew coupon is a few weeks ahead of the day you join. I got 25% coupon, not sure if we will us it.

here is a link http://texasdebrazil.fbmta.com/members/UpdateProfile.aspx?Action=Subscribe&InputSource=W

Pegasus928
08-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Sounds like a great trip in the planning, may see you around the parks as we're there 11th-20th :goodvibes I work with autistic children (mainstream setting) and can definitely relate on the trying new things... Tough but very rewarding :)

Hope we see you there at some point. We will have our LGMH with us.:goodvibes
DS sometimes surprises us when he decides - out of the blue normally - that he wants to do something new so we are hoping there will be plenty of those moments in October.

Sounds like you have a very varied trip planned! It will be great to see it all through the eyes of people who haven't been before.

We are really looking forward to seeing their reactions to everything, and to showing them what a great place it is.

A great PTR Kenny. Lovely to put a face to your name. :thumbsup2

I think your plans look fab (other than the day Michelle mentioned) but as you say you will adjust it when needed.

Is Dine with Shamu not available to be booked yet then? That seems quite late for them to release the dates?

Apparently Dine with Shamu dates come out 60 days before so we have it marked on the calendar and DW is ready to get on the phone when the day comes.

Great pre-trip report Kenny - can't see the photos at the moment as I'm at work but will look again when I get home.

By the looks of your itinerary, the only time our paths will cross is at MNSSHp but you never know - plans change ;)

I take it you are not planning to take the little one to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal :confused3

Sounds like a great trip planned - I will be interested to see how you get on with keeping everyone happy - I struggled last year and there were only 7 of us :rolleyes:

Grandma has volunteered to look after the kids when we go to HHN :thumbsup2.
As for keeping us all happy we have already decided to get 3 mobile phones when we get there, and we will all just go our seperate ways in the parks etc. if we want to do different things.
We have also agreed that we don't have to stick rigidly to the plan - and to use it more of a guide. At the end of the day we will try to fit everything in - but if people are too tired or want a day at the villa, or would rather go to a park than go shopping then we will change things around.

sounds fantastic, are you joining the texas de brazil club? if you do you will get a discount coupon, just don't join too early as thew coupon is a few weeks ahead of the day you join. I got 25% coupon, not sure if we will us it.

I joined the club a while ago now and have had a few vouchers through email. We put our anniversary date down as well so hopefully we may get something for that :goodvibes

Pegasus928
08-06-2009, 05:28 AM
DW and me went out for a meal with another Dis'er last night - Dizneemad - and had a night of talking Florida and Disney :thumbsup2
We have tried doing that with other friends of ours but can normally see their eyes glazing over after 10 minutes - so it was nice to spend the night with like minded people.
We were also talking about the weeks leading up to our trip and it is going to be a strange one this time around. I leave to go back to Qatar on 16th August and am there for 8 weeks. This means I get back to the UK the day before we travel to Manchester airport - where we are staying over night at the Radisson. Elaine will be taking care of most of the packing and preparing and I will feel like I am missing out on the 'build-up' to us leaving.
The other thing that will feel weird is that the Saturday night before we go I will be sleeping in Qatar, Sunday night is an overnight flight back to the UK so will be spent sleeping on the plane, Monday night I will be sleeping at home, Tuesday at the Radisson and Wednesday night in the villa in Florida. My body and head are going to be so messed up :scared1:

raph_b
08-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Great PTR :)

I love all the pics of you and the family :cool1:

Looks like a great trip you've got planned there, great to se you're going ot Texas De Brazil, I hope you all love it as much as we did :thumbsup2 Don't forget to sign up to their email club and get a 50% voucher for dinner :thumbsup2

And you're going to HHN on my 30th birthday!! I'm so jealous! You'll be having a better time on my 30th than I will :lmao:

Pegasus928
08-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Great PTR :)

I love all the pics of you and the family :cool1:

Looks like a great trip you've got planned there, great to se you're going ot Texas De Brazil, I hope you all love it as much as we did :thumbsup2 Don't forget to sign up to their email club and get a 50% voucher for dinner :thumbsup2

And you're going to HHN on my 30th birthday!! I'm so jealous! You'll be having a better time on my 30th than I will :lmao:

Thanks - it was actually all the pics on your trip report of the food at Texas de Brazil that made me want to go in the first place - it was then just a case of convincing the rest of them.

We've never been to HHN before so are really looking forward to that - although there are a few nerves as well as none of know really what to expect. But what's the worse that could happen :scratchin

Snowy-girls
08-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Kenny,out of interest i have looked at Dine With Shamu and the date you want IS available to book-but a different time--2.30pm.I would phone/go online ASAP and book if i was you.x.

gemmybear83
08-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Great pre-trip, your arriving the day we leave -I'm jealous!:laughing:

Can't wait to see photos of HHN - I'm too much of a wuss to go!

Pegasus928
08-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Kenny,out of interest i have looked at Dine With Shamu and the date you want IS available to book-but a different time--2.30pm.I would phone/go online ASAP and book if i was you.x.

Thanks Michelle.

DW has just had a look on-line and the date we want is available. She is a bit mad now though because when she phoned up and asked them a couple of weeks ago it was them that told her she had to wait for the 60 day point.
It will be a bit annoying if we can't get a decent table because of what we were told on the phone, as that is the number one thing on my sisters list of things to do :mad:

Snowy-girls
08-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Thanks Michelle.

DW has just had a look on-line and the date we want is available. She is a bit mad now though *** when she phoned up and asked them a couple of weeks ago it was them that told her she had to wait for the 60 day point.
It will be a bit annoying if we can't get a decent table because of what we were told on the phone, as that is the number one thing on my sisters list of things to do :mad:

Phone now---(remember that they take payment straight away)I wish you luck Kenny :wizard: :wizard:,please let me know how you get on.If you phone to book,make a point of asking how many other people have already booked for that time on that day-and also request a centre pool side table-it won't hurt to try.x.

Pegasus928
08-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Elaine has just phoned Seaworld and was told by the chap on the other end of the phone that his system didn't have the dates available that we wanted, and that we had to call back 60 days out.
When she told him that the dates are available online he seemed genuinely surprised, and said that we could try to book online but he couldn't guarantee that it would go through.
Anyway after a quick debate we went through the booking process, was told it had gone through and that all we had to do was to wait for a confirmation email, which has just come through.
Elaine then rang Seaworld back to ask if it had actually gone through and was told it had, and that the original chap she had spoken to probably hadn't brought up the calendar far enough in advance. She also asked if we could have a pool side table and was told that a note would be made on our reservation.
So that is the final piece in the jigsaw as far as we can tell - and a big thanks Michelle for giving us the 'heads-up' :thumbsup2

Snowy-girls
08-07-2009, 03:31 AM
Morning Kenny--you are more than welcome :hug:.
So glad that i thought i would have a quick nosey for you :thumbsup2.
Well i am glad you have got Dine With Shamu sorted.
Sorry,i never got your last PM until just now-as i went to bed after your previous PM.The reason why i said to you to ask them how many people had booked the same day+time before you-will try to give you an idea of where you will be seated.'Apparantly' they assign you your table number when you ring,now this worked right for me-i was the first to ring and was given table number 1-centre poolside :thumbsup2.This has also worked out right for other disser's on here.This is how Seaworld decide where you will be sitting.
Did you manage to ask them-what did they say?.x.

jockey
08-07-2009, 03:54 AM
Your plans look brill. Hope you get Dine with Shamu booked it's excellent

Pegasus928
08-07-2009, 06:01 AM
Morning Kenny--you are more than welcome :hug:.
So glad that i thought i would have a quick nosey for you :thumbsup2.
Well i am glad you have got Dine With Shamu sorted.
Sorry,i never got your last PM until just now-as i went to bed after your previous PM.The reason why i said to you to ask them how many people had booked the same day+time before you-will try to give you an idea of where you will be seated.'Apparantly' they assign you your table number when you ring,now this worked right for me-i was the first to ring and was given table number 1-centre poolside :thumbsup2.This has also worked out right for other disser's on here.This is how Seaworld decide where you will be sitting.
Did you manage to ask them-what did they say?.x.

I figured that that would be the reason for asking, so once the person on the phone confirmed that we would be seated front centre we were happy at that. As always with these things it is possible that we will turn up on the day and be sat at the back - but for now we are just happy that we got it booked. :thumbsup2

Snowy-girls
08-07-2009, 07:12 AM
I figured that that would be the reason for asking, so once the person on the phone confirmed that we would be seated front centre we were happy at that. As always with these things it is possible that we will turn up on the day and be sat at the back - but for now we are just happy that we got it booked. :thumbsup2

Great news Kenny :cool1:.You will all have a fantastic time here,if money goes our way when we return in 2011 we are doing this again without a doubt.Make sure you have your camera's+camcorder's at the ready-they do tell you where to point them though so you can get a good shot :thumbsup2.x.

Pegasus928
08-09-2009, 06:13 AM
Just a quick update to say that as all of the travellers were at my house for a BBQ last night we took the opportunity to get the last of the ESTAs sorted out.
Everyone now has the authority to travel and the relevant forms have been printed off and filed in the large black leather Florida folder (doesn't everyone have one of these ;))
That's one more thing crossed off the list :thumbsup2

T16GEM
08-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Sounds great! :thumbsup2

Have you got any pics of the villa that you are renting?

I have been thinking about Dine with Shamu but the only trouble was that the kids had no interest in Shamu on the last trip but went crazy for the Dolphins, I don't know if Shamu was too slow for them or what but it was very odd! Maybe I will play it by ear and try and book on the day if they seem interested.

Not long to go now!!!

wickesy
08-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Just catching up with this, sounds like you have a great trip planned Kenny. Looking at your sleeping arrangements in the run up I think you are going to have a few moments where you wake up and think "Where am I!" :rotfl:

Pegasus928
08-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Sounds great! :thumbsup2

Have you got any pics of the villa that you are renting?

Yes sure - this villa was SIL fave out of a shortlist of 3. We let her choose the villa as it is their first trip :)

Master
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villamaster.jpg
2nd Master
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villa2nd.jpg
3rd Master
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villa3rd.jpg
Cars Twin
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villacars.jpg
Twin
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villatwin.jpg
Kitchen
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villakitchen.jpg
Dining
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villadining.jpg
Games Room
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villagames.jpg
Living Room
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villalr.jpg
Pool
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villapool.jpg
Pool View
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/villapoolview.jpg

T16GEM
08-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Yes sure - this villa was SIL fave out of a shortlist of 3. We let her choose the villa as it is their first trip :)

WOW! That looks lovely! Nice back area too! :thumbsup2

wicket2005
08-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Lovely plans, your villa looks gorgeous too, nice to have all that extra room to chill in.

Pegasus928
08-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Just catching up with this, sounds like you have a great trip planned Kenny. Looking at your sleeping arrangements in the run up I think you are going to have a few moments where you wake up and think "Where am I!" :rotfl:

I am certain you are right. It takes me a few days to get back on track when I come back from the Middle East as it is. Throw in the excitement of the trip and another 5 hour time difference and my head is going to be all over the place.

WOW! That looks lovely! Nice back area too! :thumbsup2
We like the look of it and hopefully it will live up to expectations. Sis picked that one out of the others as her DS (5) is a Cars fan - so no prizes for guessing which bedroom he will be having. It's not as secluded as some of the other villas we have stayed in - but the view is good, and certainly beats looking straight into someone elses pool or back room.

Lovely plans, your villa looks gorgeous too, nice to have all that extra room to chill in.

Thats why we love villa holidays so much. I's nice to come back and have all that space and your own pool. I'm not saying we will never stay on-site but for now it suits our needs.

Snowy-girls
08-10-2009, 05:05 PM
WOW that villa looks gorgeous :worship:,i would bagsy the Cars room :laughing:.x.

p.s.Yep i have a Florida folder :thumbsup2-although mine is a red book bag-like what the younger kids use for school now-a-days :laughing:,not as posh as yours.x.

Pegasus928
08-14-2009, 05:11 AM
Got a phone call yesterday from Grandma (my Mum).
Unfortunately she has twisted her knee - she doesn't remember how, just that she can hardly stand let alone walk. I went to see her and she had already been to the hospital and had had it x-rayed, resulting in a huge bandage all around her knee and strict instructions regarding rest.
We still have 8 weeks to go before we are off so hopefully that will be enough time for things to get better, but I told her that if things were still bad then she will have to make use of the ECVs that you can hire. ;)
I think that made her wish even more that things will be sorted by the time we go :thumbsup2

T16GEM
08-15-2009, 07:25 AM
Oh no! Sorry to hear about Grandma. I hope that she can make a nice speedy recovery! :)

Pegasus928
08-19-2009, 02:44 AM
Oh no! Sorry to hear about Grandma. I hope that she can make a nice speedy recovery! :)

Thank you.
She is still a bit uncomfortable at the moment but we still have time to get things sorted.
On the up-side it looks like I may be coming home from the Middle East a couple of weeks early - so I won't have the dreaded '5 different beds on 5 different nights' to look forward to. :thumbsup2

Pegasus928
09-02-2009, 01:07 AM
Well we have finally got everything paid up and should expect to see some tickets popping through the letter box any day now.
We got an email from the villa owner yesterday with all the directions, (not that we needed them, when we were there in February we did a 'recce' and whilst we were sat outside the villa put it into our sat nav :thumbsup2), villa access code, wifi password - the usual stuff.
Grandma has been resting her knee a lot and things seem to be improving.
As I see it now the only thing we have left to buy are fast passes for HHN. Everytime I read something about this night someone says that they are a must - so we will fork out to make sure we get the most from the trip.

On a personal note I have recently been offered a job back in the UK :thumbsup2. I have been trying for the past year to get away from working out in the Middle East - without much succes due to the current climate - but have always maintained that it is better to be in work over here than out of work back home, however much I missed the family while away.
My new job is working on the oil rigs in the northern North Sea as a Training and Competency Coordinator, so I am really looking forward to all the challenges that that will bring.
As a result I am now coming home 2 weeks earlier than originally planned as I have to spend 1 week completing my offshore survival course (the one where they strap you into a helicoptor and drop you into a swimming pool - as a lover of thrill rides I am really looking forward to this one ;)), then I have to go offshore for a week for a bit of familiarization.
This should all finish nicely in time for us to go away for our holiday before coming back to start work proper.
Oh - and one more thing. We have decided that we have room for one more on our trip, so once Dizzy's passport arrives he will be set to go as well.
Who's Dizzy? I hear you ask. :confused3
More on that in another post. Watch this space :rolleyes1

tinks_1989
09-02-2009, 03:22 AM
Hello

Just been reading your Pre-trip and seen we are there at the same time ;D

Best time of year to go this will be the 3rd year in a row I have been for the same week you'll love it :D

all your plans sound great

Pegasus928
09-02-2009, 03:31 AM
Look out for the LGMH won't you :thumbsup2

tinks_1989
09-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Look out for the LGMH won't you :thumbsup2

sure will may see you at Vanessa Carlton :hippie: we haven't decided if we are going to go yet?

Snowy-girls
09-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Got a phone call yesterday from Grandma (my Mum).
Unfortunately she has twisted her knee - she doesn't remember how, just that she can hardly stand let alone walk. I went to see her and she had already been to the hospital and had had it x-rayed, resulting in a huge bandage all around her knee and strict instructions regarding rest.
We still have 8 weeks to go before we are off so hopefully that will be enough time for things to get better, but I told her that if things were still bad then she will have to make use of the ECVs that you can hire. ;)
I think that made her wish even more that things will be sorted by the time we go :thumbsup2

I don't know how i missed this update :confused3.So sorry to hear about 'Grandma' :hug:.My Nan had a knee replacement years ago that went wrong :sad2:,so 2 years ago she had another to rectify it+was'nt using her leg as well as she could have been so me+my Grandad would always threaten her with buying a electric scooter-that soon made her use her leg :laughing:.x.

Well we have finally got everything paid up and should expect to see some tickets popping through the letter box any day now.
We got an email from the villa owner yesterday with all the directions, (not that we needed them, when we were there in February we did a 'recce' and whilst we were sat outside the villa put it into our sat nav :thumbsup2), villa access code, wifi password - the usual stuff.
Grandma has been resting her knee a lot and things seem to be improving.
As I see it now the only thing we have left to buy are fast passes for HHN. Everytime I read something about this night someone says that they are a must - so we will fork out to make sure we get the most from the trip.

On a personal note I have recently been offered a job back in the UK :thumbsup2. I have been trying for the past year to get away from working out in the Middle East - without much succes due to the current climate - but have always maintained that it is better to be in work over here than out of work back home, however much I missed the family while away.
My new job is working on the oil rigs in the northern North Sea as a Training and Competency Coordinator, so I am really looking forward to all the challenges that that will bring.
As a result I am now coming home 2 weeks earlier than originally planned as I have to spend 1 week completing my offshore survival course (the one where they strap you into a helicoptor and drop you into a swimming pool - as a lover of thrill rides I am really looking forward to this one ;)), then I have to go offshore for a week for a bit of familiarization.
This should all finish nicely in time for us to go away for our holiday before coming back to start work proper.
Oh - and one more thing. We have decided that we have room for one more on our trip, so once Dizzy's passport arrives he will be set to go as well.
Who's Dizzy? I hear you ask. :confused3
More on that in another post. Watch this space :rolleyes1

It feels great and more 'real' when everything is paid up :cool1:.
Glad to hear that Grandma is on the mend :thumbsup2.

So glad to hear that you will be coming back home to work :banana: :yay:,ow fantastic for you+your family :woohoo:.Hope all goes well with your training :wizard:.

Dizzy :confused3,come on don't leave us wondering too long.x.

Pegasus928
09-04-2009, 07:40 AM
I don't know how i missed this update :confused3.So sorry to hear about 'Grandma' :hug:.My Nan had a knee replacement years ago that went wrong :sad2:,so 2 years ago she had another to rectify it+was'nt using her leg as well as she could have been so me+my Grandad would always threaten her with buying a electric scooter-that soon made her use her leg :laughing:.x.

It feels great and more 'real' when everything is paid up :cool1:.
Glad to hear that Grandma is on the mend :thumbsup2.

So glad to hear that you will be coming back home to work :banana: :yay:,ow fantastic for you+your family :woohoo:.Hope all goes well with your training :wizard:.

Dizzy :confused3,come on don't leave us wondering too long.x.

Thanks Michelle.
Grandmas not doing too bad at the moment so the ECV is on hold - for now.
Me and the family are really looking forward to spending more time together (or at least thats what they are telling me :lmao:).

As soon as Dizzy has his passport we will let you in on the secret. ;)

buzz for boys
09-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Gosh fab pre trippie - not sure how i missed it b4!!
You have a lot planned and im sure you will have a fantastic time.
The most fantastic news about your job and im sure the whole of your family are so pleased they will see more of you - cant wait to read your trip report !!!
Only 1 question for u can i come???? lol

Pegasus928
09-05-2009, 12:44 AM
Gosh fab pre trippie - not sure how i missed it b4!!
You have a lot planned and im sure you will have a fantastic time.
The most fantastic news about your job and im sure the whole of your family are so pleased they will see more of you - cant wait to read your trip report !!!
Only 1 question for u can i come???? lol

Thank you.
We plan on having a good holiday and showing my Sis all thats great about Florida.
If I could fit you all in my suitcases I would happily smuggle you all on board. Other than that I will just have to pray for a lottery win a charter a jumbo :thumbsup2

Pegasus928
09-11-2009, 08:43 AM
I thought I would post our new plan as we have made a couple of changes to our original one (but we expected that didn't we ;))

I saw a thread on the UK planning board about a concert at the House of Blues and, even though we wouldn't be there for the show in question, I had a look to see if anything good would be on while we were there.
It turned out that the night of our anniversary - 20th October - Colbie Cailat and Howie Day are appearing. This means nothing to me I'm afraid (if its later than Adam and the Ants I'm lost) - but DW wasted no time in telling me how good they are, that she has the latest CDs for both of them and "can we go please, can we can we can we"
Well who am I to deny my dearest her only wish on our 19th anniversary. So after a quick call to Mother (instant messaging via skype to be precise) to confirm that DS and DD will be able to hang around with her and my Sis for a couple of hours, DW got straight on t'internet web and booked the tickets. Now when we leave Texas de Brazil we are all going to DTD where we will split up and meet again after the 'gig'. :cool1:
We are pretty confident that will be able to find something to do at DTD to fill the time - even if its Disney Quest for most of it.

So here is the plan - still open for change even though things are drawing ever closer.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 560pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=744 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 60pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2925" width=80><COL style="WIDTH: 50pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2413" width=66><COL style="WIDTH: 146pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 7094" width=194><COL style="WIDTH: 155pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 7533" width=206><COL style="WIDTH: 149pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 7241" width=198><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 60pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=80 height=21>DAY</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 50pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=66>DATE</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 146pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=194>MORNING</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 155pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=206>AFTERNOON</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 149pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=198>EVENING</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl80 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Wednesday</TD><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">14-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl67 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Fly to Orlando MCO Airport</TD><TD class=xl67 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Downtown Disney / Walmart</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Thursday</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">15-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Magic Kingdom for opening</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">T-Rex - Booking for 4pm</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Friday</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">16-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>EPCOT (Dopey) Lunch at Biergarten</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Old Town Car Rally</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Saturday</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">17-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>IHOP / Mall Trip </TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Bahama Breeze / Wishes</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Sunday</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">18-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure. NBA for dinner.</TD><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Monday</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">19-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl72 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">CP Breakfast / Magic Kingdom</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Villa for chill out and change</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Whispering Canyon / Boat Trip</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl82 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Tuesday</TD><TD class=xl73 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">20-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl74 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=3>Lazy Morning / Mall Trip / Texas de Brazil / House of Blues Concert (Colbie Cailat with Howie Day)</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Wednesday</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">21-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Vanessa Carlton / Reflections of Earth</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Thursday</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">22-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Seaworld - Dine with Shamu - 3.30pm </TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Friday</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">23-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=3>Downtown Disney / Balloon Ride / Boats / Quest / Kitchen Sink</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Saturday</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">24-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>IHOP for breakfast / Animal Kingdom</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Old Town Car Rally</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Sunday</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">25-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Celebration / Farmers Market</TD><TD class=xl72 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">I-Drive / Friendlys / Pirates Golf</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Monday</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">26-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl77 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Hollywood Studios and Fantasmic</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Tuesday</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">27-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Villa / Pool Day</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Wednesday</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">28-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>IHOP / Universal / Islands of Adventure / Margharitaville</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Universal Horror Night</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Thursday</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">29-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Park Return Trips - or anything that wants doing again</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Old Town Bike Rally</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Friday</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">30-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Park Return Trips </TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD class=xl83 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=21>Saturday</TD><TD class=xl78 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">31-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl79 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Virgin Check-in</TD><TD class=xl79 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl79 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Fly back to Manchester</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lizzy Lemon
09-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Firstly, good luck with the training for the new job.

I'm very impressed with your plan and don't worry about the seating for Dine With Shamu, front/centre tables are great but you will still have a good view as they are only 2 tables deep anyway.

Happy anniversary for the 19th, its ours today we are celebrating 27th years of marriage, would love to be celebrating in Disney. Have a wonderful trip.

tinks_1989
09-12-2009, 02:26 PM
that villa is so amasing where did you find the details for it

Pegasus928
09-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Hiya Mrs Pegasus here - thought I would answer this one since I did all the villa organising :)

I found this villa through this site http://www.villatorent.net/index.php?custom_page=index

It is an amazing villa - hope it is as good as it looks. There are lots of lovely villas on this site. Captiva wasn't our first choice of their villas but the one that first caught our eye was already booked ;)

BRobson
09-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Your plans sound amazing :thumbsup2 I really need to get my pre trippie done :scared1:

izzie-wizzie
09-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Hey we'll be there at the same time as you - its always exciting to read other pre trippys for the same time as your own trip :)

looks like you have a really great trip planned - your villa looks amazing!! We're thinking of braving Haloween Horror Nights too - im still unsure of the whole jumpy out/chasing thing though :scared1:

Good luck with the job, i think my uncle used to teach some of the helecopter safety/training courses, and by the sounds of it, it would be quite cool to do!

Snowy-girls
09-15-2009, 06:09 AM
I am also with you on this one regarding Colbie Cailat and Howie Day :confused3,hope you have a great time though :banana:.
Glad to hear Grandma is doing better :thumbsup2.How is work going Kenny?.x.

Pegasus928
09-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Hi Michelle

I am still in Qatar at the moment but am hoping to be back home next Thursday (24th). That will then give me the weekend off before doing my survival courses ready for the new job :cool1:

Snowy-girls
09-16-2009, 05:27 AM
Hi Michelle

I am still in Qatar at the moment but am hoping to be back home next Thursday (24th). That will then give me the weekend off before doing my survival courses ready for the new job :cool1:

Awww i bet you can't wait to be home for good :hug:.
I am still waiting on the 'Dizzy' saga :confused3,(impatiently mind you :laughing:).x.

Pegasus928
09-16-2009, 06:23 AM
I am still waiting on the 'Dizzy' saga :confused3,(impatiently mind you :laughing:).x.

And as soon as I get home I can let you in on the secret.

Remember - patience is a virtue ;)

T16GEM
09-18-2009, 09:19 AM
On a personal note I have recently been offered a job back in the UK :thumbsup2.

Great news on the job! I hope that your training goes well! :thumbsup2

Awww i bet you can't wait to be home for good :hug:.

Me too! I can't wait to find out who Dizzy is!! :lmao:

Chilly
09-21-2009, 08:30 AM
Sounds like a great trip. Villa looks lovely.

Pegasus928
09-22-2009, 02:34 AM
As always with these things we have made some minor adjustments to our schedule.
I was chatting with DW last night about our AK trip and we decided that we would be best off eating in the park that day. We had previously eaten in Tusker House and I remember seeing a thread on the Trip Planning section about eating at a certain time (1pm until 1.40pm) and getting reserved seating for Nemo. So DW rang up and managed to get us a booking for 1.10pm. :thumbsup2

We have also taken the advice given on here and changed things around for the day we go to HHN. The original plan was to do a Universal day, take Grandma and the kids home then come back for HHN. The following day was to be a 'Revisit any park day' We have now changed these 2 around and now have a more relaxed day leading up to HHN - followed by a trip to Universal next day.
Another thing that has been officially added is a trip to see Blue Man Group. We have seen this before and are looking forward to taking the newbies to see them as well :thumbsup2

Anyway this is how it looks so far after yesterdays 'fiddling'
Feel free to give me feedback if you see any problems :)

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 707pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=941 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 76pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3693" width=101><COL style="WIDTH: 67pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3254" width=89><COL style="WIDTH: 184pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 8960" width=245><COL style="WIDTH: 193pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 9398" width=257><COL style="WIDTH: 187pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 9106" width=249><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 76pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=101 height=21>DAY</TD><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 67pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=89>DATE</TD><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 184pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=245>MORNING</TD><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 193pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=257>AFTERNOON</TD><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 187pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=249>EVENING</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Wednesday</TD><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">14-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl67 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Fly to Orlando MCO Airport</TD><TD class=xl67 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Downtown Disney / Walmart</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Thursday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">15-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Magic Kingdom for opening</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">T-Rex - Booking for 4pm</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Friday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">16-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>EPCOT (Dopey) Lunch at Biergarten</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Old Town Car Rally</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Saturday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">17-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>IHOP / Mall Trip </TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Bahama Breeze / Wishes</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Sunday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">18-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure. NBA for dinner.</TD><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Monday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">19-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl72 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">CP Breakfast / Magic Kingdom</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Villa for chill out and change</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Whispering Canyon / Boat Trip</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl73 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Tuesday</TD><TD class=xl74 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">20-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl75 style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=3>Lazy Morning / Mall Trip/Texas de Brazil/Colbie Colait at House of Blues</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Wednesday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">21-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl78 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Blue Man Group</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Thursday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">22-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Seaworld - Dine with Shamu - 2.30pm </TD><TD class=xl72 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Reflections of Earth</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Friday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">23-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=3>Downtown Disney / Balloon Ride / Boats / Quest / Kitchen Sink</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Saturday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">24-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Animal Kingdom / Tusker House</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Old Town Car Rally</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Sunday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">25-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Celebration / Farmers Market</TD><TD class=xl79 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">I-Drive / Friendlys / Pirates Golf</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Monday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">26-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl80 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Hollywood Studios and Fantasmic</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Tuesday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">27-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Villa / Pool Day</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Wednesday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">28-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Park Return Trips - or anything that wants doing again</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Universal Horror Night</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Thursday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">29-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>IHOP / Universal / Islands of Adventure / Margharitaville</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Old Town Bike Rally</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Friday</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">30-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" colSpan=2>Park Return Trips </TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15.75pt" height=21><TD class=xl81 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 15.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=21>Saturday</TD><TD class=xl82 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">31-Oct-09</TD><TD class=xl83 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Virgin Check-in</TD><TD class=xl83 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD class=xl83 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Fly back to Manchester</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pegasus928
09-22-2009, 02:41 PM
I have been having a play today trying to get my LGMH sorted.

I am reasonably happy with it for a first attempt :thumbsup2

Keep an eye out for it if you are over there at the same time as us.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/LGMHcopy-1.jpg

Lizzybear
09-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Not long now! :goodvibes I'm trying to resist the urge to fiddle about with my spreadsheet but who knows ;)
Looking at your itinerary I take it you want to meet Dopey in Epcot? (apologies if i've misunderstood) If it helps we met him by the gate thingy in the WS, near Germany I think it was (so descriptive!!) He seems to be there pretty often :)
I like your LGMHs! Mine are a bit of a washed out lime but still recognisable I hope, I found some lime polka dot ribbon in my sewing trims box which sets them off quite nicely :)

Snowy-girls
09-24-2009, 05:45 AM
The new updated plans look good :thumbsup2.Love the LGMH :cool1:.

Can you check your pm box please Kenny,i sent you one yesterday regarding some important info about your Dine With Shamu ressie.x.

Pegasus928
09-24-2009, 11:57 AM
Thanks Michelle. Shamu is sorted. :thumbsup2

For anyone else wondering what this is about - we had a Dine with Shamu reservation all booked and paid for, for 2.30pm. We got an email from them a few days ago saying that they have cancelled all 2.30 and 3.30 showings due to low attendance figuers. DW rang them and was offered the choice of the 12.30, 5pm of a refund. We chose the 12.30 option and will now go straight there when we arrive at Seaworld followed by an afternoon in the park and Illuminations at Epcot - assuming we are not all too tired that is.

natalielongstaff
09-24-2009, 12:22 PM
not long to go now Kenny :cool1: your plans sound great !

Pegasus928
09-26-2009, 08:22 AM
As mentioned in previous posts it is time to introduce the newest member of our family who will be joining us on this trip.

His name is Dizzy and he came to be yesterday in a Build-a-Bear workshop in Sheffield, helped into the world by Sophie who - although only a trainee - made a fantastic job of giving him his personality

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/IMG_1743.jpg

As he will be coming with us we thought he might also enjoy MNSSHP - so bought him his own costume.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/IMG_1746.jpg

We have also done him his own LGMH for his backpack - so say 'Hi' if you see him around :thumbsup2

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Dizzy.jpg

Now to the Big Plan.

Dizzy will be coming on holiday with us to Florida, where we hope to take him around all the parks and attractions and get as many good photo's of him with landmarks, buildings and characters as we can.
What we think may happen once we return home is that Dizzy will be the same as everyone else we know who has even been to WDW. He will want to go back - as soon as possible I would guess. And as the caring parents that we are we feel it important that he is given every opportunity to explore The World that may be presented to him.
That is were our Dis family will come in.
We are hoping that some of you friendly Dis'ers, that are going away after the 1st November 2009, would be willing to sneak a small addition to your group into your suitcase and take him on holiday with you.
We would love for him to travel the world and get photos of him at the different Disney parks, maybe on a cruise, in a restaurant that he hasn't been to before or even go to places that are not necessarily Disney related.
Dizzy already has his own Facebook page (search Dizzy Bear), and we will be updating this with his first Florida pics while we are away, and will continue to update it as he makes his way around the world.
The logisitcs of this are yet to be worked out but we have a rough plan and think it would work really well.
DW keeps looking at me as if I have totally lost the plot this time - although I do think she is warming to the idea - but I am really excited to find out if this will work and how big it might grow.

I am willing to entertain any thoughts or ideas any of you have, whether you think it will work or not - and if you want to be one of the first to take him away on your holiday with you :banana:

buzz for boys
09-26-2009, 08:27 AM
I think its a brill idea !!!!:banana::banana:
My kids would love to do this especially as he has a facebook page and we can watch him before we go !!!
Our trip isnt till november 2010 but we would love to take Dizzy with us and will stand up to the challenge of finding somewhere he has never been before :rotfl2:
Cant wait to see where he goes with you guys and he looks very cute in his outfit !!
Love it :love:
Louise x

Lizzybear
09-26-2009, 10:20 AM
How cute!! I used to work at Build a Bear and I still have my own bear (Cornelius) whom I buy outfits for from time to time, got him a set of ears at DLR last year :) If our trip had been after yours I would gladly have offered to take Dizzy to New York and Boston with us :goodvibes

Chilly
09-26-2009, 12:25 PM
Love his MNSSHP costume.

cazza75
09-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Hi there Marcus,
I can't believe it is only 2 weeks on tuesday till we go to WDW and you get to show me (sis) Darren and Jack what we have been waiting to see for the last year or more,
When we said we would be going with you that is where the hard work began because i have put in 40hrs a month overtime in to pay for our Dream holiday and i can honestly say it is going to be worth it ,
Jack is getting so excited now as he has seen the packed suitcases so he knows it is nearly time to go,
Darren is just going with the flow as normal ( think he is abit nervous about flying as it will be his 1st time on a plane ) .
I am looking so forward to spending time with you, Elaine , my niece and nephew and mum, it is going to be magical.
I just want to let you and Elaine know that me and darren Appreciate all the hard work you have both put in to make this a special holiday for us :love:. The planner is just amazing and i am looking forward to seeing the look on Jacks face when he walks through the gates ( think there will be a few tears)
I have taken your advise and re-packed jacks case :rotfl2:
Chat soon and a huge thanks again and thats before we even get there
Sis xx

Pegasus928
09-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Now that is going to confuse everyone.
Pegasus as a Dis name - though I also use Kenny, and then you go and call me Marcus (which although it is my real name is normally only used by you or Mum when I am in big trouble)

Keep counting down those days and we will be there before you know it.
I just hope that it lives up to all your expectations and hype that we have been giving you for the last year.

Pegasus928
09-26-2009, 05:19 PM
I think its a brill idea !!!!:banana::banana:
My kids would love to do this especially as he has a facebook page and we can watch him before we go !!!
Our trip isnt till november 2010 but we would love to take Dizzy with us and will stand up to the challenge of finding somewhere he has never been before :rotfl2:
Cant wait to see where he goes with you guys and he looks very cute in his outfit !!
Love it :love:
Louise x

Once we get back from our trip we hope to have enough people interested in joining in that we will be able to put a calendar together. We will make sure that you are the first names on it for November 2010 :thumbsup2

saratogagirl
09-27-2009, 07:29 AM
I have just caught up from the start Kenny, your plans sound amazing. Dizzy would be more that welcome to come along with us in December, he may like to see the Christmas Lights?

buzz for boys
09-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Hi kenny ( or is marcus??:rotfl2:)
I was talking to dh about this last night and he bought up the issue with customs- taking something that doesnt belong to you thru customs big no no ??? I dont know if this is an issue or if GRUMP himself is having an off day but I can see the looks from customs when they ask if verything belongs to you and we reply everything but the stuffed bear who is just coming out for his travels with us !!!
Dont want to put a dampner on a brill idea but do think maybe he has a point ??
I do hate it when he is right so please someone tell me this is rubbish and noone encounter an issue :headache:
Louise x

Pegasus928
09-27-2009, 03:36 PM
I was talking to dh about this last night and he bought up the issue with customs- taking something that doesnt belong to you thru customs big no no ??? I dont know if this is an issue or if GRUMP himself is having an off day but I can see the looks from customs when they ask if verything belongs to you and we reply everything but the stuffed bear who is just coming out for his travels with us !!!
I do hate it when he is right so please someone tell me this is rubbish and noone encounter an issue :headache:
Louise x

Hi Louise

We had already thought about this and I made a point of listening to the questions asked to me when I checked in for my flight home on Wednesday. I was asked if I had packed my own case - which I had - and that was all.
I do remember being asked in the past if I had been given anything to carry on for anyone else, but always assumed this to mean strangers.
My own feelings are that something like we would like to happen with Dizzy wouldn't really fall into that category as we would be sending him to your house about a week before you travel, giving you the chance to check him out and feel comfortable taking him.
We would also be having him sent back 'home' to us inbetween trips so that we can inspect him and make sure everything is as we would like.
To me it wouldn't be any different to taking a bear that you had bought the day before from any shop but I can understand why others may be cautious.

Snowy-girls
09-28-2009, 05:05 AM
Thanks Michelle. Shamu is sorted. :thumbsup2

Glad Shamu is sorted Kenny :thumbsup2.
I LOVE Dizzy,he looks mighty cool in his clothes+love his MNSSHP costume.I also think it's a great idea for Dizzy to do some travelling :thumbsup2.
Are you home for good now?.x.

Hi there Marcus,
I can't believe it is only 2 weeks on tuesday till we go to WDW and you get to show me (sis) Darren and Jack what we have been waiting to see for the last year or more,
When we said we would be going with you that is where the hard work began because i have put in 40hrs a month overtime in to pay for our Dream holiday and i can honestly say it is going to be worth it ,
Jack is getting so excited now as he has seen the packed suitcases so he knows it is nearly time to go,
Darren is just going with the flow as normal ( think he is abit nervous about flying as it will be his 1st time on a plane ) .
I am looking so forward to spending time with you, Elaine , my niece and nephew and mum, it is going to be magical.
I just want to let you and Elaine know that me and darren Appreciate all the hard work you have both put in to make this a special holiday for us :love:. The planner is just amazing and i am looking forward to seeing the look on Jacks face when he walks through the gates ( think there will be a few tears)
I have taken your advise and re-packed jacks case :rotfl2:
Chat soon and a huge thanks again and thats before we even get there
Sis xx

Welcome to the Dis-may i say how lucky you are to have a caring+funny brother like Kenny/Marcus :confused3 :laughing:.
Can't wait too see your pics when you all return :thumbsup2.All that overtime will pay off and you will have the time of your lives :banana:.x.

Louise x

I do sort of see where your hubby is coming from,but it is just a soft toy+they will be none the wiser that it is'nt your childs.I also would like to think that i personally could trust Kenny and that he has'nt stuffed poor Dizzy with anything illegal :scared1: :laughing:.BUT in saying that, this is a man who goes by 2 different names :scared1: :lmao:,so who knows what he get's up to :laughing:.(only joking Kenny :goodvibes).
I have read people's trippies where they send a toy of some sort to others to take with them on different holiday's :thumbsup2,seems like fun for the children involved :thumbsup2.x.

cazza75
09-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Glad Shamu is sorted Kenny :thumbsup2.
I LOVE Dizzy,he looks mighty cool in his clothes+love his MNSSHP costume.I also think it's a great idea for Dizzy to do some travelling :thumbsup2.
Are you home for good now?.x.

Welcome to the Dis-may i say how lucky you are to have a caring+funny brother like Kenny/Marcus :confused3 :laughing:.
Can't wait too see your pics when you all return :thumbsup2.All that overtime will pay off and you will have the time of your lives :banana:.x.

I do sort of see where your hubby is coming from,but it is just a soft toy+they will be none the wiser that it is'nt your childs.I also would like to think that i personally could trust Kenny and that he has'nt stuffed poor Dizzy with anything illegal :scared1: :laughing:.BUT in saying that, this is a man who goes by 2 different names :scared1: :lmao:,so who knows what he get's up to :laughing:.(only joking Kenny :goodvibes).
I have read people's trippies where they send a toy of some sort to others to take with them on different holiday's :thumbsup2,seems like fun for the children involved :thumbsup2.x.

Hi and many thanks ,I do feel really lucky to have a brother like marcus/kenny and i wouldn't swap him for the world, i can't wait to get the pictures up of our first WDW holiday it is going to be so much fun especially with what Marcus/Kenny & Elaine have planned for us :banana:
I am just looking forward to seeing the look on my sons face and meeting Dopey :love:
Caroline/ Caz xx

Pegasus928
09-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Hi and many thanks ,I do feel really lucky to have a brother like marcus/kenny and i wouldn't swap him for the world, i can't wait to get the pictures up of our first WDW holiday it is going to be so much fun especially with what Marcus/Kenny & Elaine have planned for us :banana:
I am just looking forward to seeing the look on my sons face and meeting Dopey :love:
Caroline/ Caz xx

Caroline/Caz you have to call him Kenny on here :) I know that will be hard for you but you have to try :lmao:

Mrs Pegasus (yes that's Elaine) :rotfl2:

Pegasus928
10-04-2009, 02:45 PM
As it is just over a week before we go we thought we had better make a start sorting our Trick or Treat bags out for MNSSHP.
So after a bit of time searching the net for suitable images of our favourite characters we set to and came up with the bags below.

This is what they all look like on the back

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Back.jpg

This is mine

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Grumpy.jpg

This is DWs

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Tigger.jpg

DS's

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Stitch.jpg

DDs

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Pluto.jpg

Grandmas

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Mickey.jpg

Carolines (Sis)

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Dopey.jpg

Her DH Daz

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Donald.jpg

Their son Jacks

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm300/pegasus928/Jack.jpg

We tried to get different fonts for each bag, and tried to get them to have some sort of link with the character. Where we couldn't do that we just used Disney fonts.

We are quite happy with the way they have turned out - but it also means I won't get away with pinching one of the kids bags if they collect more treats than me. :sad1:

Pegasus928
10-05-2009, 03:27 AM
I have already posted this on the Trip Planning board - but it seemed right to post it on our PTR too.....

..... IT'S OUR SDD DAY TODAY

and we are dancing around the room like complete mentalists, pointing at the Disney pictures on the wall and shouting 'Going there - Doing that - Seeing him'

Needless to say that the excitement levels are quite high. And we still have 9 days left to wait.

So please feel free to join in as we officially begin the final countdown - as only Dis'ers know how.

:yay: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :yay:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Pinky166
10-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Just catching up with your thread now I am back from wdw. :sad: I am so jealous....I want to go back already. :guilty:

Welcome to Caz....you are going to have an amazing time. :cloud9:

I :love: those trick or treat bags Kenny, they are fab! A little late but i'll boogie with you all. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Pegasus928
10-08-2009, 06:36 PM
I :love: those trick or treat bags Kenny, they are fab! A little late but i'll boogie with you all. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks for joining our dance. Excitement levels are getting high now.

And we really enjoyed making the trick or treat bags. It was a challenge getting the pictures and fonts but worth it in the end we think - and totally reusable :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
10-09-2009, 02:32 AM
:cool1::cool1::cool1: i will have a little dance :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Pinky166
10-09-2009, 03:55 AM
Thanks for joining our dance. Excitement levels are getting high now.

And we really enjoyed making the trick or treat bags. It was a challenge getting the pictures and fonts but worth it in the end we think - and totally reusable :thumbsup2

Definately reusable. I love the Stitch picture. :thumbsup2

Pegasus928
10-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Well it is now the final night at home before we head off to the Radisson at Manchester Airport.
I have just seen all the new trippies that have popped up over the last couple of days that I haven't had a chance to read yet - but it will give me plenty to do when I return and need a boost to get me over the post holiday blues.
I hope to do a 'Live' trippie while we are away and - as seems to be the trend - I will be posting it on the Trip Planning section.
Thanks to those who took the time to comment on my Pre-trippie and left comments. It made it all worthwhile :thumbsup2
And thanks also to all who have answered the many questions I have had. No doubt they will go a long way to ensuring our holiday is as magical as it can be.
Finally for those that will be following the adventures of Dizzy - the Dis bear - we will be updating his Facbeook page with regular pictures ;)

tinks_1989
10-13-2009, 02:06 AM
Yay

its here its finally here you must be so excited I know I am and we still have another day longer to wait then you LOL!!

I hope you have a really lovely Holiday

Pinky166
10-13-2009, 02:38 AM
Hope you and you family have a magical time Kenny. I look forward to reading your live report & of course following Dizzy. :thumbsup2

wicket2005
10-13-2009, 02:56 AM
Hope you have a lovely time. You are starting it off nice staying at the Radisson, we stay there too before a trip, lovely hotel.

natalielongstaff
10-13-2009, 03:02 AM
Have a great time xx

cazza75
10-13-2009, 03:19 AM
Just catching up with your thread now I am back from wdw. :sad: I am so jealous....I want to go back already. :guilty:

Welcome to Caz....you are going to have an amazing time. :cloud9:

Thanks for the welcome :thumbsup2 I am sooooooo excited about the whole thing and mostly spending time with my brother and family :love:
I think once we get jack from school thats when it will all start ( he is really buzzing this morning )
We can't wait to see the villa and to do everything that Kenny and Elaine has planned for us:banana::banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:
The Halloween bags are so amazing ( must admit i love the dopey one best ) :lmao:
Going to have the time of our lives :woohoo::woohoo:

Beth__WDW23/6/02
10-13-2009, 04:35 AM
Oh wow! sounds fantastic.
Can't wait to read your live trip report,it's helping my Disney blues :wizard:

Have a fantasmic time..and will have a little jig with you all :dance3::dance3::dance3::banana:

raph_b
10-14-2009, 04:56 PM
Sorry I missed you Kenny - Hope you all have a great trip :)

Cant wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2