PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills - how far in advance can I book?

fordrover
08-05-2009, 04:34 AM
Hi tried phoning this am to book for October they said I need to phone in September - does this seem right to you?

Donzy84
08-05-2009, 04:40 AM
hiya,

I might be wrong... but it may be worth waiting a while, and checking disney's website, only because at the moment according to the disney events flyer for august if you book whilst your there you get an adults ticket for the price of a childs so may save more booking there if offer still on?

:thumbsup2

fordrover
08-05-2009, 06:41 AM
i've seen that too....but we have half board premium vouchers so don't think offer will apply......

Karen Mac
08-05-2009, 07:36 AM
I booked all my restaurants (including BBWWS) on the 24th July for our stay beginning the 22nd September.

We also have HB premium vouchers and apart from the seperate number to call there was no problem-took our details, instructed what to do with vouchers and was given a ref no for on the night.

anna42hmr
08-06-2009, 12:39 AM
when i went earlier this year in feb we booked really early as they didnt have the show on every night as out of season, you may want to check what the schedual is when you are going just in case

i tried to book for nect january, but cant yet though as online only have until the beginning of november.

DLPdaft
08-09-2009, 04:57 AM
Hi fordrover,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :goodvibes

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

Did you decide to wait a bit before trying to book your meals?

thelittlemermaid83
08-09-2009, 08:00 AM
I tried to book BBWWS with my premium vouchers and they didn't have a clue what i was talking about :lmao:

I'm just going to book it the day i arrive at the hotel and hope for the best, not the end of the world if we don't get to eat there.