PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Fast Pass - Per Night or Day?

mika911
08-04-2009, 09:29 PM
I have a question about the Hotel fast passes that you get, for staying onsite. Just the regular ones, not the VIP ones.

To the point, I know you get one per person per day.

However, do they do it based on nights, so 4 nights get 4 fast passes per person, or do they base it on the number of "days," like the park ticket? So a 4 night package has 5 day park ticket, so do you get 5 fast passes or 4?

This is probably the dumbest question ever, but I've been so curious. :)

FiFi Rose
08-04-2009, 11:08 PM
You get them per day and they are dated. Not all CMs check the dates though and sometimes if you have missed a day you can sneakily use them on another:rolleyes1

mika911
08-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Pretty nice you get them by date rather than night.

You'd think they would only date them for your entire stay so that if one day you went to paris or something the pass would not be wasted.

However, I'm just happy to hear you get one per day rather than one per night. Many thanks!! :)

I wonder how safe fast passes and tickets are in your pocket? I would hate to have my ticket taken. :) Better watch out I guess.

jillrobinson
08-05-2009, 03:40 AM
I think Fifi Rose has described the VIP fastpass :confused:

The hotel fastpass is your park ticket and limits you to holding 1 fastpass at a time not per day.

Your ticket will be valid for a number of days, 2 nights stay = 3 days ticket, 3 nights stay = 4 days ticket and so on, unless you have booked a package and added an additional night only stay.

The tickets are dated but from the first day of your stay and usually up until a few days after, they don't have to be used on consective days.

DLPdaft
08-05-2009, 04:36 AM
I admit I'm a bit confused about what you're asking too Mika - if you're not staying in a suite etc onsite, you don't usually get separate fastpasses.
You use your park ticket, which is one ticket, and is valid for the duration of your stay. You put your park ticket in the fastpass machines near the rides of your choice, and get a fastpass ticket and your park ticket back. You can only hold one fastpass ticket at a time, but once your fastpass time has been reached, you can go get another fastpass from a fastpass machine with your park ticket. You can do this as many times as you like, during your stay (so long as there are fastpass slots available, as in busy times these can run out on the popular fastpass rides by say afternoon).

id@53
08-05-2009, 04:40 AM
As a guest of the Disneyland Hotel, you (and your party) will receive one Disneyland Hotel Fastpass per day of your stay. These Fastpass Tickets can be used once for priorty access at any time to any of the FASTPASS-equipped attractions.

These Disneyland Hotel Fastpass tickets are in addition to your regular access to normal Fastpass.

Further info available here - http://parks.disneylandparis.co.uk/fastpass.xhtml

Enjoy your visit.

FiFi Rose
08-05-2009, 08:41 AM
As a guest of the Disneyland Hotel, you (and your party) will receive one Disneyland Hotel Fastpass per day of your stay. These Fastpass Tickets can be used once for priorty access at any time to any of the FASTPASS-equipped attractions.

These Disneyland Hotel Fastpass tickets are in addition to your regular access to normal Fastpass.

Further info available here - http://parks.disneylandparis.co.uk/fastpass.xhtml

Enjoy your visit.

I was getting confused there for a minute too, but this is exactly what I was referring to:goodvibes

jillrobinson
08-05-2009, 11:19 AM
and I'd forgotten about the Disneyland Hotel Pass, didn't think to ask where OP was staying. :)

mika911
08-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Yes I was talking about the special hotel fast pass you get per each day of stay at Disneyland hotel.

mollies_mum
08-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Yes you get one fastpass per day of your stay for each person staying in your room.
They are dated but I muddled mine up and the CMs were very nice in letting us use them on the 'wrong' day
You can also not use them between 1 and 4pm although again the CMs used their discretion and let us use ours at 2pm when we explained that we were leaving the park that afternoon to go home :thumbsup2