PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel Wifi access?

ClaireW
08-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Do rooms at the Disneyland Hotel have Wifi internet access? And if so - what's your experience of using it?
TIA

id@53
08-05-2009, 04:54 AM
Disney have partnered with Orange Wifi to provide wireless internet access in all their hotels. I used the service when we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel last New Years. They offer the following options:

1 hour of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 30 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 4.50
24 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 24 hours from first log-in - EUR 9.90
3 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 30 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 10.00
10 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 30 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 15.00
50 hours of Wireless Broadband Internet connectivity to be used within 90 consecutive days from first log-in - EUR 50.00

If you use it, make sure you save the provided login details to your laptop before disconnecting otherwise you have to purchase another session to logon :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

mollies_mum
08-05-2009, 01:01 PM
I used the wifi in our room at the DLH every morning for work and it was very efficient, we never had any problems. Just make sure you have a credit card.

I will be doing the same in October :thumbsup2

mika911
08-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Mollies

Great information.

I pre-purchased 10 hours from Orange WiFi France for 15 Euros though it was a pretty good deal.

However, I'll have to wait till I get there, to see if it works. :)

ClaireW
08-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks for your quick responses. :)
I know someone who's going soon and this will be a big help - he wants to do some work whilst he's there:confused3