PDA

View Full Version : What deals for August 20th

petunia
08-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Are there any deals for mid August still available, like the 20th-23rd...I have free dining booked for 2 weeks with bouceback, but I may have decided to take a 4 night cruise on the day of my arrival, the 23rd, so now I'd like to go a few days earlier, but dont want to pack rack rates, do you think its too late to add the free dining to those days?

marcielm
08-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Are there any deals for mid August still available, like the 20th-23rd...I have free dining booked for 2 weeks with bouceback, but I may have decided to take a 4 night cruise on the day of my arrival, the 23rd, so now I'd like to go a few days earlier, but dont want to pack rack rates, do you think its too late to add the free dining to those days?

There is currently an Aug-Sept deal. I ran the quote for Aug 20-23 with dining and got Saratoga Springs to come up with a 1 bdrm villa for $1600. this is for 2 adults, and includes 4 day base tickets. Nothing came up for the Values, and this was the only option that sprang up when I asked on the Mods.

It is basically a room only code, and I found this:
Saratoga Springs, 1 bdrm villa: $264/night

There are some other deluxes available, but each are $1000 for the 3 nights.