PDA

View Full Version : Final payment due before deals come out?

olive
08-03-2009, 09:03 PM
We are reserved now for a package at Contemporary starting January 1. I understand that final payment is due 45 days before, which is in the middle of November. I read on these boards that sometimes deals aren't announced until November, though. What happens then? Can you still get the discount applied, if one is announced? Finger are crossed for 4/3!

Colleen27
08-03-2009, 10:21 PM
You can still apply the code. We had this come up for our Jan 2008 trip. The CM I spoke with when I called to add the code to our reservation said she could either refund the difference, which sometimes takes a full billing cycle to become available, or just leave the overpayment on the room to apply to anything we might charge. We opted for the latter, and it was almost like getting "free" spending money because we had that $500ish credit to spend before we even touched our budgeted spending cash.

Bete
08-04-2009, 10:55 AM
is still considered peak time and a holiday time. It would be very unlikely to get a deal for that arrival day. Now, you can change your dates or split your stay, but I can tell you right now with 99% certainity that it won't happen on this day or even a few days later. I would guess the 4th, right now if any deal was offered.

olive
08-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Unless part of the family cancels, we are not going to change the dates. there are 11 of us going, I think. It's too bad that they switched the start of value season. We would have to split the stay, I guess.