PDA

View Full Version : 2010 package now vs. waiting


bubblie
08-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Why book a 2010 package now vs. waiting to see if they come out with a discount in the fall then book……

Is there an advantage that I am missing? We plan to visit Disney May 4-11, 2010.
:confused3

chipsgal63
08-03-2009, 09:34 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. Last year I booked a package in August and the 4/3 deal came out shortly after. I just called reservations with my reservation number and they gave me the new price and credited my account.

huckster
08-03-2009, 09:41 AM
it is easier for me to book early send small payment to them instead of trying to save in bank , i always update my ressy if discounts come out

mi*vida*loca
08-03-2009, 10:14 AM
I book it now. Pay it down little by little. If and when a code comes out I apply it and they give me a new price.

marcielm
08-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I am going to book now so I can be sure and get a family suite at ASMu. We are going in March. I will also pay down a little bit as we go, and any codes that come out have them applied for a lower price.

Momof2J's
08-03-2009, 02:46 PM
One main reason is if you book now, you will then know you have the resort/room type that you want. When a deal/code comes out, it's just adjusted and the original booking is modified.

Also, like some of the previous posters it's sometimes nice to be able to pay down your balance along the way. :goodvibes

snykymom
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
One main reason is if you book now, you will then know you have the resort/room type that you want. When a deal/code comes out, it's just adjusted and the original booking is modified.
It's just adjusted & modified if the resort/room type is available for that particular promotion. Not all are.