PDA

View Full Version : Is Peter ever out and about ?

Mrsweasley
08-03-2009, 06:31 AM
Not an urgent question but just wondering :lovestruc

Has anyone ever met Peter out and about ? Harry is Peter crazy, we were so lucky the last time to get a huge wave from himself and Wendy in the parade and some pixie dust from Tink at the night time parade !!

When I did a search someone said they met him in Adventure land ? But I can only see Captain Jack on the august programme .

FiFi Rose
08-03-2009, 07:04 AM
We have seen him in Adventureland before. He was with Wendy signing autographs/pics. They were near where the walkway from frontierland (by BTM) comes through. I think the Pizza outpost was nearby:goodvibes

hollymattbenmilo
08-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Yes! he is on the toon train, and comes off to take pics! if you have a look at my trip report below there are some pics of my peter pan fan with him. he had huge que, but when his cm saw ben in his costume she ushers them over to him!

britchic4
08-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Have seen him and Wendy out and about in Adventureland a few times, usually near Indiana Jones ride. Very hit and miss though, you couldn't plan to see him there.

Mrsweasley
08-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Thank you for the directions Fiona, We will keep an eye there so !

Oh Holly, that picture brought tears to my eyes, its so cute, and the toon train is on in August !!!! We have our costume ready :)

I won't say anything to him, just incase but he did say the other night that if he met Peter he would tell him he believes :lovestruc

Thank you both so much :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

DLPdaft
08-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Peter isn't always on the Minnies Party Train, so I think you'd be wise not to say anything to your little one.

I have seen Peter in Adventureland, my DD got his and Wendy's autograph, and a photo of them together, last year. He and Wendy are often with or near Captain Hook and Mr Smee, we saw them all on the bridge walkway going between the pirate ship and the entrance to Fantasyland near POTC.

hollymattbenmilo
08-03-2009, 08:41 AM
oh we must have been lucky, he was on toon train every day the week we were there in november! also he is on the once upon a dream parade, so your son will see him then also!!
glad you like pic! i have promised him a new peter pan costume in feb trip!

MichelinMan
08-03-2009, 11:07 AM
We saw Peter Pan in Adventureland in between Adventure Isle and Indiana Jones - there are some large wooden doors where the characters came in and out of. With him were Captain Hook, Mr Smee, Robin Hood, Baloo, Timon and Rafiki, all at the same time. It was very unexpected, and not advertised. It was around 3pm I think.

Mrsweasley
08-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Thank you everyone for the replies. We just went to google earth to make sure we knew where you are talking about !

I won't say anything, but will check out the train, that's on a few times during the day and harry will love it anyway. He loves the playground at the pirate ship, so I will suggest going around three :)

And if we don't see him this time , we shall just have to keep going until we do :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Holly- Harry is wearing his costume on the plane ! I just know he won't wear any of the shorts and t-shirts I am packing, so am ready to get him a second one :)

I really appreciate all the replys :lovestruc

karenmoloney
08-03-2009, 06:17 PM
I have seen him outside the Peter Pan ride in Fantasyland with Wendy & got a photo of him with my kids. You could call into City Hall & ask if he is going to be about during the day & where, they should be able to check for you.

Lisa_C
08-03-2009, 07:08 PM
I didn't see Peter on the Toon train at all in the five days we were there - I only saw him on his parade float. Though I know he does come out and sign as one of the family's staying in the hotel showed me his autograph and picture. Not being a "fan" of Peter Pan I didn't take much notice of where they said they met him :sad2:

Mrsweasley
08-04-2009, 05:51 AM
Thank you both,

Karen, I will do that on the way in, that is a great idea. Lisa, no worries , and harry really enjoys the train anyway.

14days to go whooooooo hooooooooooooooo :lovestruc

karenmoloney
08-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Thank you both,

Karen, I will do that on the way in, that is a great idea. Lisa, no worries , and harry really enjoys the train anyway.

14days to go whooooooo hooooooooooooooo :lovestruc

You must be there at the same time as me! I go on the 18th - 20th. I be doing a lot of character hunting as my DD(7) wants to get as many autographs as possible!

Mrsweasley
08-05-2009, 07:18 AM
We are going on the 17th Mon until Thurs :)

We got out his autograph book, we used the same one for the two previous Dec visits and its full, so we may get one when we arrive :)

If you see a boy running away from Captain Hook that's us :)