PDA

View Full Version : Would you spend $1100 for concierge?

klinlin
08-02-2009, 05:07 PM
I want to book our 10th anniversary trip for Thanksgiving week 2010. I know its a long way off, but I am excited the rates came out today! Plus it gives me 15 months to pay for it. We are staying at BC, and last time we were spoiled by a concierge upgrade, and a DIsney Visa code discount. My boys will be 9 and 7 and we will do the meal plan.

Any feedback?

chocovrdmicears
08-02-2009, 05:44 PM
You are a perfect example of why Disney should do upgrades upon check in whenever possible. ;)
I would never spend that much for CL...that being said I have never had the pleasure of experiencing CL. :laughing: I have considered it, but DH gets nervous when I mention it...(he knows me too well;))
I have a friend who would never go to Disney WITHOUT doing CL!
Sorry I wasn't much help... :goodvibes BUT If it is in your budget, being that you are celebrating a very special event, then I think you should spend the extra to pamper your family. :)

swald91
08-02-2009, 05:48 PM
I would normally say no, but if it's in your budget & because it is for a special occasion...why not? This up comong trip will be our 1st CL -if you don't try it you'll never know. For a short trip it's a good test too!

lustergirl
08-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I would say go for it if you can!!

lulu0506
08-02-2009, 06:09 PM
You are a perfect example of why Disney should do upgrades upon check in whenever possible. ;)
I would never spend that much for CL...that being said I have never had the pleasure of experiencing CL. :laughing: I have considered it, but DH gets nervous when I mention it...(he knows me too well;))
I have a friend who would never go to Disney WITHOUT doing CL!
Sorry I wasn't much help... :goodvibes BUT If it is in your budget, being that you are celebrating a very special event, then I think you should spend the extra to pamper your family. :)

Soo very true!!! :rotfl2: I say go for it but beware... you will be bitten by the concierge bug and may you may never return to standard room again!!

JanetMom
08-02-2009, 09:37 PM
I say YUP! Of course, I have been bitten by the concierge bug. On our last trip we were celebrating a great new job, so we booked concierge. On our next trip we have nothing special to celebrate but we all want the concierge again.

cab0ad
08-03-2009, 02:54 PM
stupid question here: what exactly do you get with concierge level??:confused:

cosmicrays
08-04-2009, 06:13 PM
I would for certain resorts. Which one are you thinking of booking?