PDA

View Full Version : Any previews for this sundays Staples ad?>

MoniqueU
07-31-2009, 09:23 PM
I am still looking for COLLEGE ruled filler paper. I know I need some more of that and another couple of protractor/compass sets.
TIA

mum4jenn
07-31-2009, 09:27 PM
You can go to Staples.com and look at Sneek peek.

I posted earlier that filler paper will be 1 penny

Kitzka
07-31-2009, 09:29 PM
i was able to see the staples ad on their site under sneek peak and filler paper is only 1 cent from sunday-wed. also, the acer brand of notebooks(just like 5 star) is only 75 cents!

http://staples.shoplocal.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=staples_right_hand_nav&cm_sp=merchandising-_-weekly%20ad%20right%20rail-_-weekly%20ad%20right%20rail

MoniqueU
07-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks, I will get in there. I am hoping one of the two in the sneak peak is college ruled. They are REAL picky about that here. But you know what I have about had it with the schools, publice AND private here with their unreasonable and often unecessary supply lists. HELLO folks money is tight for people and if I can get paper for a penny vs whatever else priice it is the school might just have to suck it up. My oldest dd 12 might come unhinged as she takes this stuff really seriously but she may just have to deal with it.

ajk912
08-01-2009, 07:23 AM
Thanks, I will get in there. I am hoping one of the two in the sneak peak is college ruled. They are REAL picky about that here. But you know what I have about had it with the schools, publice AND private here with their unreasonable and often unecessary supply lists. HELLO folks money is tight for people and if I can get paper for a penny vs whatever else priice it is the school might just have to suck it up. My oldest dd 12 might come unhinged as she takes this stuff really seriously but she may just have to deal with it.

I remember being in school and wide rule paper is REALLY annoying after about 6th grade or so. Most of us write smaller by that point, and our papers look wierd and it's an extreme aggravation when our paper has to be X lines or X words and my paper has less lines than everyone else's paper..so I have to count, and I am sure the teacher feels the same way. Plus, it can be hard when you are writing to stay focused when you see all that extra white..I swear this makes me seem wierd, but this is what I remember as a kid in a kid mind.

Paper, in my opinion, is one thing you just suck it up and pay the 75 cents a pack for, to get college ruled (Walmart has it for 75 cents a pack). I know a penny is cheaper..but some things you just don't skimp on! Hopefully, they will have college ruled options for a penny!

mum4jenn
08-01-2009, 07:30 AM
It's OK guys...Staples has COLLEGE RULED!!! If you look at the ad you will see both wide ruled and college ruled paper.:lmao: