PDA

View Full Version : Going to buy some jeans with Gap F/F -- what kind?

mom of 3G's
07-31-2009, 09:39 AM
What are your favorite kind of jeans from The Gap? Do they fit true to size?

cinderellascastle29
07-31-2009, 11:17 AM
I loove Gap jeans. In fact they're really the only ones I ever buy, and the only ones I am willing to pay full price for whenever I see a pair I like because they fit so well. It really depends on your body type, but I really love the long and lean ones. I wear them so often I definately always get my moneys worth! :thumbsup2

uk_wildcat
07-31-2009, 11:44 AM
I went to buy some new Gap jeans 2 weeks ago and there were absolutely NO JEANS in the entire store! There was a sign that they were getting in a new line of Premium jeans at the end of July, so I guess they clearanced out all the older styles to make room for these new ones. I have the older style called Essential Jeans and really love them. I am short, so buy the A length and they are perfect. I hope the new line of jeans has a variety of styles and fits. The best thing to do it just try on every style they have and see which fit you best.

princessmorgan
07-31-2009, 11:55 AM
The Gap just got their new jeans in, so there are some different styles. My favorites are the Long and Leans (new softer material than the old Long and Leans) and the sexy boot. I prefer mid rise jeans. You'll definitely have to go try them on. Also they have this new card where you buy, I think buy 3 pairs, and get the 4th free. It's a card that you get stamped and it's good until July next year. It's only good on the full priced jeans, but it still counts with FF discount.

mom of 3G's
07-31-2009, 07:15 PM
You'll definitely have to go try them on. Also they have this new card where you buy, I think buy 3 pairs, and get the 4th free. It's a card that you get stamped and it's good until July next year. It's only good on the full priced jeans, but it still counts with FF discount.

Here's the problem... I'm 2-1/2 hours away and won't get there in time before the F/F deal runs out. I guess I'll have just to order every style in 2 different sizes.:confused:

mjkacmom
07-31-2009, 07:37 PM
You have to get a style for your body type, and they definitely have vanity sizing, so if you are in between, go smaller.

princessmorgan
07-31-2009, 10:43 PM
Here's the problem... I'm 2-1/2 hours away and won't get there in time before the F/F deal runs out. I guess I'll have just to order every style in 2 different sizes.:confused:

The jeans are pretty true to size, but if in doubt go for the smaller size because jeans stretch with wear. I would just look at the descriptions and order a few you think will work. Then when you go into the store they should let you just exchange jeans for another pair as long as they are the same price.