PDA

View Full Version : Daily Grind 7/31/09

rlovew
07-31-2009, 05:35 AM
Well- we know Debbie is off at CKC hopefully having a grerat time- I think the dis meat meet is today!

Hope everyone has a great day. I am off to the CHA supershow and will take lots of pictures of the new stuff I see (including the provocraft stuff).

Have a great day and I'll be back this evening.

Rebecca

DisneyIsTerrific
07-31-2009, 06:02 AM
Have a fun time Rebecca! Can't wait to see the pictures you take of the new stuff!!!!!!

My day:
Laundry
Call vet to see if my catfood order came in. If it did, go pick it up
Go to PO to mail cj
Pick up scout t-shirts
Get hair cut
Pick up DS's Seabase photos
Pull more stuff together for Chicago trip
Experiment with puff pastry and hopefully make yummy sausage rolls and some lemon puffs
Work on swaps

Have a great day everyone!

StitchIsOurHero
07-31-2009, 06:17 AM
Deb--hope you're having a BLAST!!

Rebecca--can't wait to see the new pics! Just tell ProvoCraft & DCWV that I'll just promise them my next-born child as pre-payment for all the goodies I'll want!! :rotfl2:

DH & I are off today, and it's BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!! So, my list is a little different.

1. Up--slept in. Boy was it nice!
2. Caffeinate
3. Empty dishwasher--well, it wasn't run, so I don't know if it'll get emptied before we leave, but it'll be clean!!
4. DS up
5. DS fed and ready for pics
6. Pack car
7. Take DS for 1-year pics (cross fingers he's in a smiling mood!)
8. Quick run to Babies R Us
9. Head to the cabin for BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!
10. Try not to stress over the planning and just enjoy the weekend!!

Everyone have a great day! I won't have internet until Sunday, so enjoy the weekend!!

party of 3
07-31-2009, 06:40 AM
morning!

hope debbie is having a blast!

happy birthday weekend D!

take lots of pics Rebecca!

DIT-lemon puffs!?

i'm working 1/2 day today.
bubba's going to camp.
dentist for him at 3:10
turn in mom's keys to her apt. :sad: we went for the last time last night.:sad:

try to make it through the day.:headache:

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 07:49 AM
Eeesh, this took forever to load!

Anyhow, I'm at work, my last Friday to come in early and leave early. M's got her show at 3:00 today, so I'll be leaving at 2:30. Thank goodness. I sooooo don't want to be here, I need a vacation!

Hope Deb's having a ball!

Rebecca, have fun at CHA, I'd love to hear what you think of the Gypsy.

DIT, you're making me hungry! I didn't get to eat breakfast this morning and now I'm starving!

YAY, Brooke, Birthday Weekend! Have a great time at the cabin!

:hug: Holl. Do you think we can meet this weekend? I'd love to see you and hug ya in person...Plainville, Franklin, North Attleboro, you pick a Panera and a time and I'll be there!

Lisa
07-31-2009, 08:11 AM
Holl :hug:

My to do list for today:

Get DD up and ready for school. Only one more week of summer school.
Throw a load of laundry into the wash.
Finish packing up suitcase
Stop at the jewelry's for a new battery watch
Stop at S & S to pick up goodies
Check on having lunch with Lovingthemouse.
Head for CM Regional Showcase :woohoo::woohoo: I had a looksie of some of the new products. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Check out the CM logo stuff at Marketplace and place a good order. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes This is like Christmas for me. :rolleyes1 :goodvibes:goodvibes
Attend seminars and award ceremony.

TinkerBean
07-31-2009, 08:30 AM
:hug: Holl. Do you think we can meet this weekend? I'd love to see you and hug ya in person...Plainville, Franklin, North Attleboro, you pick a Panera and a time and I'll be there!

Me too:) I could do saturday...and deliver the other book personally:hug: Only if you feel up to it...

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 08:33 AM
Me too:) I could do saturday...and deliver the other book personally:hug: Only if you feel up to it...

That would be great! We can hook up and hand off stuff ;) I have NO plans all weekend (except to clean, meh), so Saturday works for me!

aroyer
07-31-2009, 08:37 AM
:hug::hug::hug: Big hugs Holl! Praying for you today.

It's moving weekend! We get the keys tomorrow to our own place and should be back to our routines (sorta)! Which means more DIS time- cable is coming on Tuesday. I'm going to have 4 days of internet withdrawals. We are all excited- I woke up feeling like a giddy school girl.

coffee (you know me... gotta have it)
laundry
sweep
clean bathroom
pack
pack
pack
pack
pack....

PrincessNancy96
07-31-2009, 08:45 AM
Congrats ASH!!! That is great!! We have sure missed you!!

Hope everyone has fun w/ their shows...

Good luck to M!! I'm sure she'll do fabulous..

:hug: Holly... I'm fully charged.. if you need me..

Today:
finish cleaning scraproom
laundry
resize photos
upload a bunch of photos to winkflash (6 cent sale on their site)
order photos tonight/tomorrow.. more likely tomorrow
I think I will pull some of our Disney 2008 videos and watch...
have DD15 pull her schedule for Student Council meetings
dinner
dishes
kids will clean rooms and put away clothing I'm tired of being the maid!
take photos and kids WILL put away 4-H exhibits tonight!

Let's see:
I cleaned both DH and I's desks off
re-papered the bullentin board in the kitchen and cleaned up the not needed stuff
kicked started my heart back after seeing my high schoolers book rental costs..
I have one load of laundry left to do
start list for when kids return and what will be accomplished each week (Sat/Sunday will be dedicated to kitting items for the following week.

party of 3
07-31-2009, 04:08 PM
Hi Ash! nice to see you!

thanks everyone for the thoughts today. it was so hard. i had to do the walk through with the manager of the building. i had been there 2x's and she called and said "you HAVE to be out by TODAY. it is the 31st ya know!"
no kiddin' lady. thanks for your compassion.
i asked about her security deposit.
"oh i'm not sure about that?? i'll have to look into it."
ok good. please do that.
UGH!

jennifer and rhonda,
i can do the am.
bubba's friend is coming over in the afternoon.
which one and what time?
early is good for me!

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm an early bird. Is 9:00 or 10:00 to early? How about Franklin? Wouldn't be as far for Rhonda.

PrincessNancy96
07-31-2009, 04:23 PM
Hi Ash! nice to see you!

thanks everyone for the thoughts today. it was so hard. i had to do the walk through with the manager of the building. i had been there 2x's and she called and said "you HAVE to be out by TODAY. it is the 31st ya know!"
no kiddin' lady. thanks for your compassion.
i asked about her security deposit.
"oh i'm not sure about that?? i'll have to look into it."
ok good. please do that.
UGH!

jennifer and rhonda,
i can do the am.
bubba's friend is coming over in the afternoon.
which one and what time?
early is good for me!

Keep on that woman about the security deposit.. We know that house/apt was in great condition and if she calls you again tell her that you expect the deposit in the next 7 business days or you will be contacting your attorney! I'm glad I wasn't with ya, she probably would have gotten popped! What a b**b!

Love ya girl!!! Hang in there!!!

joyah
07-31-2009, 05:20 PM
Holly
Nan's right keep on that woman what a witch. People like that need prunes!
And I'm such a pain that I'd report her to the owners for lack of compassion and her attitude, she should have pointed out if there were any problems and told you when to expect the deposit. I wish I'd thought to tell you to take pics of the empty apt for a record of the condition people like that tend to be the ones to try and pull things over on grieving people.
Hang in there. enjoy your morning out and try to relax for a few mins.

party of 3
07-31-2009, 05:31 PM
9:00's good for me jennifer.
where is panera in franklin?? give me a clue so i can find you!

snap Christy! i never thought of pics of the place. i had a melt down last night leaving the place. i stood at the door bawling. bubba said to dh, "daddy, mommy's crying at the apt door!" dh's reply "that's ok buddy. leave her be. lets get on the elevator and let her have a minute alone."
so maybe pics would not be a good idea for me. as i might continue to look at them.
but you are both right. i'll keep on her. she asked what her forwarding address was going to be!!!! can you stand it??
dh said i should have said, it was Cloud 7, right hand of God. and her # is 1-800-HEAVEN! what the heck do you think her address is?? ya dope! how about sending what you have to, to my address with my #. you called me 3 x's today, so i know you have my #! DUH!

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 05:36 PM
She sounds like an idiot!

I'll be there at 9:00. It's right on 140, in the same plaza as Stop & Shop and Longhorn and Bath & Body Works? Um, if you go to 495 from King Street, it's the next exit going north, 17, I think.

Can't wait to see you!

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 05:39 PM
Yep, I just checked, it's exit 17. I'll have my cell with me.

party of 3
07-31-2009, 05:40 PM
so is it the king street exit? or the next one up heading towards bellingham?

sorry. i just like to know where i'm going.

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 05:42 PM
No problem! It's one up from King Street, heading toward Bellingham (between King Street and the ACM Route 126 exit).

party of 3
07-31-2009, 05:43 PM
and you're right. she is an idiot!

and i can't wait too. i think i might be good for me to get out. and change of scenery might be good too!
are you going to be ok if i have a complete meltdown??
and do you remember the last time we were together, she was sick? and she called me to make sure i was ok!?

party of 3
07-31-2009, 05:44 PM
No problem! It's one up from King Street, heading toward Bellingham (between King Street and the ACM Route 126 exit).

thanks! i'm good. i should find it!

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 05:45 PM
and you're right. she is an idiot!

and i can't wait too. i think i might be good for me to get out. and change of scenery might be good too!
are you going to be ok if i have a complete meltdown??
and do you remember the last time we were together, she was sick? and she called me to make sure i was ok!?

I'll be fine if you have a meltdown. We can meltdown together, k?

I do remember, it was the day before Mother's Day.

It will do you good to get out. You need some "you" time!

party of 3
07-31-2009, 05:47 PM
it was the day before mother's day.

:sad:

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 05:49 PM
it was the day before mother's day.

:sad:

:hug:

(Until I see you tomorrow).

party of 3
07-31-2009, 05:58 PM
thanks jennifer.
you are a good friend!

(i hope you know what you're signing up for!:scared1:)

PrincessNancy96
07-31-2009, 06:01 PM
I know what she is signing up for and she'll do good w/ you! :)

I think you will benefit yourself by going out for a while tomorrow...

As for the idiot.. give her my number.. I'll tell her what she needs to know.. what a MORON!!! (Hey, I know her twin.. it's DH's ex! LOL)

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 06:03 PM
It'll be fine. I don't mind tears, I'll just cry right along with you. I PMed the deets to Rhonda. I hope she can make it.

party of 3
07-31-2009, 06:15 PM
what a MORON!!! (Hey, I know her twin.. it's DH's ex! LOL)

you're funny!:lmao:

It'll be fine. I don't mind tears, I'll just cry right along with you. I PMed the deets to Rhonda. I hope she can make it.

i hope so too!

joyah
07-31-2009, 06:22 PM
OMG Holly that womans needs a kick in the behind can I please have her address I need to take out a ton of anger. Hopefully she won't pull anything that you would need proof. Pics would have been hard. we used a disposiable camera for nana's and when the deposit came back fine we threw out the camera.
Let Jennifer hug you for all of us.
Hang in there and remember bubba will understand after a while that you will have these days.

TinkerBean
07-31-2009, 08:05 PM
:goodvibesI am going to come...my gps says it will take about an hour so I will leave by 7:45, I will bring box of kleenex too. So you too have met before so I will be wearing all green and probable a hat. Holl I have your cell so I can find you one I get there....So looking forward to it - you have no deal...I will pm you both my cell number...Yippee

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Rhondaz

BernardandMissBianca
07-31-2009, 10:21 PM
wait. where are we going and how come I wasn't invited??? :sad1:

morgansmom2000
08-01-2009, 05:29 AM
wait. where are we going and how come I wasn't invited??? :sad1:

It was kind of thrown together, but you are welcome to come (and Lisa too)! We're meeting at the Panera Bread in Franklin, MA. Exit 17 off of 495 at 9:00 this morning. I'll PM you my cell number.

morgansmom2000
08-01-2009, 05:30 AM
:goodvibesI am going to come...my gps says it will take about an hour so I will leave by 7:45, I will bring box of kleenex too. So you too have met before so I will be wearing all green and probable a hat. Holl I have your cell so I can find you one I get there....So looking forward to it - you have no deal...I will pm you both my cell number...Yippee

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Rhondaz

99% of my "play" clothes are Disney so I'll probably have something Pooh on. I'll PM you my cell number.

BernardandMissBianca
08-01-2009, 11:49 AM
It was kind of thrown together, but you are welcome to come (and Lisa too)! We're meeting at the Panera Bread in Franklin, MA. Exit 17 off of 495 at 9:00 this morning. I'll PM you my cell number.

Uh, yeah. You were meeting about an hour before I even got up today. Remember, not a morning person! LOL

I hope y'all had fun, we should do a big New England get together one day though.
DH took me out in the mini instead, it's smooth as buttah with the new carburetors on it.

PrincessNancy96
08-01-2009, 01:01 PM
You took out Lilo?? Why the heck wasn't I invited???

BernardandMissBianca
08-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Nope we took out Stitch, Lilo is still in pieces in the trailer. LOL

I'll be in Ohio next summer with Lilo and Stitch but you'll be in Disney, the nerve of you. :snooty:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Did you know my kids are planning on being at WDW with you??

PrincessNancy96
08-01-2009, 01:23 PM
LOL!!! :) I didn't think Lilo would be up and running since I don't have photos..but I was worried your DH and I were going to have to have words!!!!

If I had only known before about the mini-meet in OH I would have changed our plans! DH already requested that time off work too...

The otherside came back from vacation last night.. Oldest has already called here complaining. LOL He also just called back upset that his tire is flat and she told him to deal w/ it.. drive it to town and get it fixed... He decided to call here first.. I told him DO NOT DRIVE THAT CAR.. YOU CAN BEND THE RIM.. WHO TOLD YOU TO DRIVE ON THE FLAT TIRE? I knew... I told him don't listen to her... unfortunately she doesn't know that you'll do more damage.... I told him I would send Dad over to air it up... or even come and they could take the tire into town and get it fixed but that she needed to give him the $$ to pay for it.. She refuses... WHAT? I'm not getting into that issue...but I'm so glad I plan to take care of my kids til they are on their own... (shaking head in disbelief).... Anyway, DH is supposed to come back and get me b/c I'm going to town to buy 2 pkgs of the 4x6-12x12 photo pages that LindaBabe showed us.. I want to try the Disney 2008 book that way.. I have lots of photos I want to print.. and I don't like to crop them or shape them.. I'm sure a wuss! LOL

BernardandMissBianca
08-01-2009, 01:51 PM
No worries, I just found out about Mini Meet about a week ago. East meets West was the week after we left your house.

DS13 says Hi!!!

Looks like that blue car in the UK might be sold to a German guy, ergh! The seller is going to call us if it doesn't pan out. Pray the Germans don't get it!

What a snot, I can't believe she wouldn't help him fix the car. Although it's not surprising. Guess he should lay off the attitude on you, since you guys do help and bail him out.

morgansmom2000
08-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Uh, yeah. You were meeting about an hour before I even got up today. Remember, not a morning person! LOL

I hope y'all had fun, we should do a big New England get together one day though.
DH took me out in the mini instead, it's smooth as buttah with the new carburetors on it.

We had a lot of fun. It was so nice to see Holly again and meet Rhonda. We spent a few hours, 2 1/2ish?, at Panera, and then went to ACM too. We each got some stuff to do tie dying and *some* of us got new Cricut carts (I had competitor ads to price match :) ).

I'd love to plan a NE get together. We can do it with or without kids, if we did with kids, there are a couple of great zoos around - Southwick's and Roger Williams. Without kids, we could plan a crop somewhere, or even just a lunch or dinner somewhere.

BernardandMissBianca
08-01-2009, 06:26 PM
We had a lot of fun. It was so nice to see Holly again and meet Rhonda. We spent a few hours, 2 1/2ish?, at Panera, and then went to ACM too. We each got some stuff to do tie dying and *some* of us got new Cricut carts (I had competitor ads to price match :) ).

I'd love to plan a NE get together. We can do it with or without kids, if we did with kids, there are a couple of great zoos around - Southwick's and Roger Williams. Without kids, we could plan a crop somewhere, or even just a lunch or dinner somewhere.

Lunch would be fun! Crops are good too but it's tougher to socialize that way, plus we would need to find a place big enough to house all of us. I knew I never should have sold the big house!! We had an empty 30 x 32 room over the garage! Drat!

party of 3
08-01-2009, 06:45 PM
it was so nice today!
thank you for everything!!!

i'd love to do a NE meet. it would be a lot of fun.
i took bubba and his friend to get shirts at jo's and they said carts are on sale tomorrow and they did not have life's a beach anyway. so off to m's we went and they are on sale but did not have it. so i got a rain check for it. one way or another i'll get it!

joyah
08-01-2009, 07:16 PM
glad to hear you all had fun Holly!

A NE meet would be great. Hopefully somewhere easy for me to get to I91 and 89 are both in my backyard 91 is easier and less traffic. but I can do 89 through boston too (although anything other than Quincy I'll have to convince someone to help look for roads.

party of 3
08-01-2009, 07:19 PM
i did have fun.
we would love to have you join us next time Christy!
how's Dad?

joyah
08-01-2009, 07:40 PM
doing well. He's thrown away the walker he's still supposed to use for another 2 weeks. he went outside to watch mom mow the lawn and supervise her weeding the garden. I think we're finally totally in the right direction. thanks for asking

party of 3
08-01-2009, 07:47 PM
oh i'm so glad to hear that he's doing ok! :goodvibes

morgansmom2000
08-02-2009, 06:00 AM
Glad to hear Dad is doing well.

Lunch would be great!

Life's A Beach will be YOURS, Holly! OMG, I think I just realized, that Jo's ad didn't start until today...Oops, they price matched for me a day in advance. Oh well, with the amount of $ I spend at that store, it's the least they can do for me.

joyah
08-02-2009, 07:10 AM
thanks ladies. I'm almost starting to feel human after the lack of sleep. Now I need to wrap my brain around tomorrows summer program. I'm teaching stamping to kids at the library and I'm sure I don't have 1/2 of what I need. Whoops kind of snuck up on me. guess I'd better get started on that mess.