PDA

View Full Version : Passholder rate Port Orleans December

MouseyMin
07-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Has anyone been able to get the annual passholder rate at Port Orleans (Riverside or French Quarter) for anytime during the first 2 weeks in December? Each time I try on the computer, all they offer is the Caribbean. Should I try the phone, or is the availability the same? TIA!

Fionasmommy
07-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Definitely try by phone as well! In the past I've called and been able to get the AP rate at WL when it wasn't available online. I'm not sure why, but it worked for me. :)

n2mm
07-31-2009, 06:19 AM
Those dates were available for the passholder 40% off pin that I got in Feb/Mar this year and I booked Dec 4-6 then, 2 rooms at POR. I'm assuming that since those dates have been available to everyone holding pins for the past 6 months, availability has really dropped.

Dannielle_1
07-31-2009, 12:15 PM
I tried by phone this morning to get Dec 7 - Dec 18 at either POR or POFQ w/ the AP discount. No go. So I'm currently booked at CBR - standard. The CM said to just keep checking back.

I'm wondering if they just didn't release these resorts on the AP Code (or the public code as I looked online for those too) for this time period. I check the free dining code for this time frame online and you can get POFQ.

Thats what I currently know.

MouseyMin
07-31-2009, 04:57 PM
Thanks, everyone. I'll keep trying. It seems like they are trying to push the Caribbean right now.

Nicole786
07-31-2009, 05:01 PM
I was able to book it Dec 10-14th but I had to originally book it December 8th and call to change the check in dates