PDA

View Full Version : Tickets.....

figaromeetsmarie
07-30-2009, 02:34 PM
I have some Hopper tickets that still have days on them, but I'm just not quite sure how many days.....I had wrote down a phone number I got here awhile back where I could call and find out what was left. I just called and the man said other than checking while at Disney there was no way for me to find out..:sad1: Is there any hope for me before we actually go down to find this out???

StitchandPooh'sMom
07-30-2009, 03:18 PM
You can call and check. Here is the info from Cheshire Figment's ticket sticky:

F. How can I Check on What Remains on Old Tickets?

Any Ticket Window or Guest Services Location can read your old tickets and tell what the remaining entitlements are. Also, if the ticket has become demagnetized they can issue replacements. The Resort Lobby Concierges may not be able to read all tickets.

See Post #13 in this thread for how to determine the serial number of the ticket(s)

There is a special phone number, 407-566-4985 which you can all. Press "Option 2" when prompted. The CM on duty will be able to assist you. This line is only available weekdays during normal business hours.

I have called twice this year to check on old tickets. If you get a CM who says you can't check, hang up and call back. As long as you can read the serial numbers, they can check. I did have one CM ask me when they were last used before she would tell me, probably to check to see if I bought them on Ebay or something.

figaromeetsmarie
07-30-2009, 11:05 PM
Thanks! That is the number I called and got an elderly man who said they cannot tell me how many days are left, no one else besides the guest services people at Disney.

I'm off to see if I can find the serial number...:flower3: