PDA

View Full Version : Help :( !! When to book for 10/3?

Onezumi
07-30-2009, 01:18 PM
I was thinking of staying at CSR on 10/3 To 10/11.

I know they have FD now but last year I paid less using a general public package discount hat came out in mid august. Any word on if they are doing those codes again?

Are there any pin codes expected to be sent out now?

I don't know if I should wait or book now.

So much stress over this! :( Please help?

wdwmaw
07-30-2009, 01:38 PM
GP codes are already out for your travel dates. Pins for your dates have gone out already, does not mean they will not send out anymore but no word on that. The pins usually come before general public.Here is a link to some of the info.

http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#fallfreedining

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#latefall

The first few days of your vacation you might have trouble getting ADR's and those can now be booked online here, the 90 day booking window opened up in early July for your travel dates.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/

chocovrdmicears
07-30-2009, 04:22 PM
Someone just posted a couple of thread above yours (well, now it will be below;)) that they couldn't get any availability there because of some conference?

Onezumi
07-30-2009, 07:44 PM
wdwmaw: Thanks so much for the info!!!! :D

chocovrdmicears: Oh yeah that was strange..I called my agent and she said that CSR isn't sold out and I now have a courtesy hold on a King bed. So I'm not sure whats up with the reservation system.

I guess I'll go ahead and book now. I'm just nervous because I'm unfamiliar with travel agent fees..I know they don't charge fees or change fees, but I don't know if there are any hidden things from disney. But what the heck I'l just book it.

chocovrdmicears
07-30-2009, 08:14 PM
wdwmaw: Thanks so much for the info!!!! :D

chocovrdmicears: Oh yeah that was strange..I called my agent and she said that CSR isn't sold out and I now have a courtesy hold on a King bed. So I'm not sure whats up with the reservation system.

I guess I'll go ahead and book now. I'm just nervous because I'm unfamiliar with travel agent fees..I know they don't charge fees or change fees, but I don't know if there are any hidden things from disney. But what the heck I'l just book it.

We used a TA for the first time booking our last trip and are using one for upcoming trip. We didn't find any problems in terms of hidden fees or costs from the TA or Disney. The only potential problem is that you cannot speak to Disney directly regarding your reservation. You must go through your TA. This can be a wonderful thing (we use a TA that specializes in Disney vacations, and she essentially works 7 days a week). This is not always the case with TA's though. My TA is willing to be up and ready at 7:00am on a sunday to book adr's, returns any of my emails the same day (if not within a few hours) and has provided me with a bunch of valueable information in my planning. ...obviously not all of them are willing or even able to all that. So if you feel comfortable turning the *power* over to your TA (or in my case turning over the annoying details) you will be fine. :)

BC
08-01-2009, 12:27 PM
at Coronado Springs, but that's because I need 2 beds in the room. The only thing that comes up available is a King Suite.