PDA

View Full Version : Pin website

bell.of.the.ball
07-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Whatt is Disney website that you can check to see if there is a pin for you to use. I know it has been posted somewhere on the Dis before but I cant find it. Thnaks

Bobo912
07-30-2009, 01:36 PM
visit.disneyparks.com/YourName But it is not 100% accurate. I got a PIN by email this past Monday, but it doesn't show up on this website.

bell.of.the.ball
07-31-2009, 01:17 PM
I got one this week too for gift card at discount price..i wanted to see if it was there too...I just checked..it was not there either

tegriggs321
07-31-2009, 05:59 PM
I got My first Pin code. :yay:

mazdabug
07-31-2009, 06:16 PM
Sweet got my first pin code today. Was for free dinning upgrade. Saved $180 dollars with it. Not to bad. :thumbsup2

dancin Disney style
08-01-2009, 06:49 AM
visit.disneyparks.com/YourName But it is not 100% accurate. I got a PIN by email this past Monday, but it doesn't show up on this website.

Do you type in your actual name or is it 'yourname' ??? I just tried it both ways and all I get is a page that asks tells you to look for special offers at either resort. When I clicked WDW it just gave me the main site.

Help :confused3

Bobo912
08-01-2009, 07:22 AM
Do you type in your actual name or is it 'yourname' ??? I just tried it both ways and all I get is a page that asks tells you to look for special offers at either resort. When I clicked WDW it just gave me the main site.

Help :confused3

You type in your actual name. If you have a PIN it shows you a screen with the discount offer. If you don't have one, it shows the generic screen that you got. But as I mentioned before, that doesn't necessarily mean you don't have a PIN, because I got a PIN earlier this week and the website isn't showing it.

dancin Disney style
08-01-2009, 07:27 AM
Thanks ;)

rflorek
08-01-2009, 03:14 PM
You type in your actual name. If you have a PIN it shows you a screen with the discount offer. If you don't have one, it shows the generic screen that you got. But as I mentioned before, that doesn't necessarily mean you don't have a PIN, because I got a PIN earlier this week and the website isn't showing it.

I agree. I have a PIN and it never showed up on that site.