PDA

View Full Version : No booking confirmation email

Sinead
07-30-2009, 11:22 AM
Hello All

I rang last Thursday and made a booking on the Disney Website (even though we were supposed to give DLP a miss this year) :rolleyes1

It's been a week and I've had no email confirmation yet, I don't think this is usual?

Donzy84
07-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Hiya,

Mine took ages, but if you log onto disneyland.co.uk and go to my reservations and put in your confirmation number that should bring up your details. x :goodvibes

DLPdaft
07-30-2009, 02:24 PM
You can also call them and they will issue another booking confirmation email to you.

thelittlemermaid83
07-30-2009, 02:28 PM
DLP are slacking with sending and emailing confirmations...I'm still waiting for my letter to confirm that i have added HB Premium and Disney Express to my booking and this was added back in April......

If you dont recieve it soon i would give them a ring.

FiFi Rose
07-30-2009, 04:42 PM
They may also be sending it snail mail. I booked by phone and was expecting the confirmation to come by email but it arrived in the post:confused3

thelittlemermaid83
07-30-2009, 04:47 PM
If you sign up to my disneyland on the disneylandparis website you can check your bookings on that.

I booked over the phone and both my bookings are on there, i can even make a payment towards it. Wish i knew sooner would of saved me money on phone calls lol.

hildasmuriel
07-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Hiya,

Mine took ages, but if you log onto disneyland.co.uk and go to my reservations and put in your confirmation number that should bring up your details. x :goodvibes

Oooh did not know this! I have only just realised that I never had the confirmation of my Castle Club booking, but it is there online. :thumbsup2

thelittlemermaid83
07-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Oooh did not know this! I have only just realised that I never had the confirmation of my Castle Club booking, but it is there online. :thumbsup2

Yeah, wish i knew about it sooner aswell. Has all my added extras on there which havent been sent to me in the mail.

x_zipped_x
07-31-2009, 03:01 AM
i Booked online 2 weeks ago, i recieved the confirmation letter of the payment in 15 mins, and recieved the hotel reservation email 3 days later