PDA

View Full Version : cheapest park tickets?

Kyle+Breanna'smom
07-30-2009, 08:39 AM
I know park tickets are expected to go up in price in a few days so I was planning to buy our tickets now to save some money. I was thinking about purchasing them through undercover tourist. Someone else told me AAA may be cheaper. Does anyone know which way is cheaper? :confused3 I do not have a AAA membership so I would have to join. Thanks!

VAN
07-30-2009, 08:45 AM
I don't know for certain, but I think UT is probably the best deal you will get. Make sure you go through the Mousesavers Newsletter link.

I have used them and was very happy with their service and reliability.

Note: I am a AAA member and have never seen their tickets cheaper; however, I understand that each AAA region/office may be different.

Ava
07-30-2009, 09:05 AM
I agree with the PP, especially since you would have to join AAA. I don't know how much membership is, but I'm not sure it would be worth it to join just for discount WDW tickets. I've also used Undercover Tourist and have been happy with them. Sign up for the Mousesavers newsletter if you aren't already, they have a link for an extra discount through UT.

goofyboyzmom
07-30-2009, 09:11 AM
The only savings on AAA in the past has been no tax being charged. Also it depends on the state you live in: I actually called yesterday and when I told her I was in Michigan the only ticket I could purchase was a 4-Day Hopper and it was $271 per adult.

tkitty
07-30-2009, 10:12 AM
I don't know much about AAA, but I've been checking too, and UT seems to be the best price, unless you have an employer with a corporate rate/discount.
I am buying through my employer today, even with shipping and tax, it's less than UT. Only about $5 total, on 5 - 7 day hoppers. UT was 10-30 $ cheaper than many for that pkg.

Kyle+Breanna'smom
07-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Thank you so much for all of the quick responses! You guys are so helpful! I had planned on buying through UT until my husband's co worker told him today that our prices for 3 passes (2 adults and 1 child) sounded really high. He thought that AAA was much cheaper. I now know that he is only buying 4 day passes while I am buying 10 day passes and I want the hopper option. I feel much better after reading your responses and I plan to go ahead and buy them through UT. Thanks again!:goodvibes

Soon2B4
07-30-2009, 02:11 PM
I don't know for certain, but I think UT is probably the best deal you will get. Make sure you go through the Mousesavers Newsletter link.

Where is the link? I thought it was sent out at a certain time of the month and it wouldn't come in time for the price increase. If someone has the link they were willing to share, I would appreciate it!

Kyle+Breanna'smom
07-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Go on mousesavers.com and under "latest news and hot deals" (the yellow box on the right) you will see info on tickets. It is about half way down in that section you should see info on tickets and the link for undercover tourist is right there. Good luck!

Soon2B4
07-30-2009, 02:49 PM
This is what I found:

Have some time before you need your tickets? Undercover Tourist offers its best deals on tickets exclusively for MouseSavers Newsletter subscribers. These special prices are not available to the general public and are not published here on MouseSavers.com. They are provided ONLY through a "secret" link in the monthly newsletter. Click here to subscribe to the FREE MouseSavers Newsletter. The newsletter comes out on the 15th of each month and I do not send out the "secret" link separately from the newsletter, so please plan ahead.

Someone is sending me the email so hopefully it's a better deal!

cardidog
07-30-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi! I just called my AAA travel agent this week to see how much a 6-day parkhopper ticket would be and she quoted me $281.00 but couldn't tell me if the special AAA parking and other perks were still availabe:-( I ended up purchasing the 6-day parkhopper ticket for $271.00 through the Mousesavers link for Undercover Tourist. I've used them in the past and I'll probably use them in the future:-)

Now, if only I could find a deal on the Halloween party tickets for late october. Anyone know of any?

Thanks!