PDA

View Full Version : Pin Trading in Disney Stores

Belle's World
07-30-2009, 08:20 AM
In April i went to London and did some pin trading in store. I am planning on going to London again in the next couple of weeks and wondered if anyone else has been and if so how many lanyards are now out? Also on a different forum at a different store they had a box to swap from as well as Lanyards. Does anyone have any info which would be useful for me? Do they do LE'S etc?

Many thanks

Ro

scampbunny
07-30-2009, 12:00 PM
ds1 did a trade in derby the other day - they had the lanyards in a drawer behind the till, as apparently the pins kept sticking to the tag release magnet next to the till :lmao:

we asked them about trading and she pulled out 2 lanyards with pins on them, but cudnt tell u if any were ltd ones, or if they were core ones.... BUT they were ones that the disney store sell (well, apart from the 2 ds1 traded with lol)

hth

Samf1971
07-31-2009, 03:59 AM
Hi, our local store in Leeds does pin trading, they only have one lanyard to share between the staff though & it has different pins, sometimes limiteds, some cast pins. The only lanyard they sell is the red disney store one and they have a little pad at the till with the current pins that they stock - which is a bit of a pain when there's a queue lol

I've never traded at DLRP and am taking a lanyard with all my traders on this time round to have a go!:yay:

Belle's World
07-31-2009, 07:28 AM
Thanks for your replies.
Interesting to hear about Leeds we go there about 3 times a year so i will look out for them. I can't wait for next week!

Ro