07-29-2009, 10:18 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/ddavis860/t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Swish and Swipe

~The Daily Grind~ 7/30/09

It's The Day Before Friday!!! :dance3:

My List for Today:

Caffeinate http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/ddavis860/smiley/smiley_drinkcoffee.gif This repeats every day!!

Finish packing and pack friend's van for CKC

Go to CKC Valley Forge with 5 friends...DIS Meets, Crops, Classes..SHOPPING :cool1:

Dinner... Subs between crops :teeth:

Have a Great Day everyone!! See ya all on Sunday!!! :teeth:

rlovew
07-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Have a fantastic time at CKC Debbie (and all the other disers going).

I am headed to MK and Epcot with lunch at Marrakesh with DH so I have nothing else on my list.

Rebecca

BernardandMissBianca
07-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Go to school and remove books from library for Town book sale, they've been sitting there since the 80's. Some of them were really good books too!

Move PTO supplies into library closet

Move 8th grade dance supplies to Shelves left over from PTO

Tear down old PTO bulletin board and set up for back to school

make copies of flyer at school

laundry

mail letters to parents
mail tags (still haven't done this yet, sorry guys!)
mail papers to Mini club member about site for Xmas party

dinner

bed early, still not feeling well

StitchIsOurHero
07-30-2009, 06:00 AM
It's Thursday! But, I don't have to work tomorrow, so it's like Friday for me!!

Deb--have fun at CKC!!
Rebecca--have fun at Marrakesh & Epcot! Hug Figment for me!
Buffy--feel better, dear! Being sick stinks!!

Today is my last working day this week, so lots to do. It's also new student registration, so send P & PD for patient parents (and not too many people!!)

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Clean our bathroom
4. DS up--yep, he got up at 5:30
5. Drop DS off at Mom's
6. Take DS to Mom's
7. Work
8. Pick up cat food after work
9. Change cat litter
10. Change front porch flag
11. Get stuff ready for pics tomorrow
12. Pack for cabin
13. Wash 2 loads of laundry
14. Fold 3 loads of laundry
15. Dust our bedroom
16. Remind Mom about cake & burgers
17. Watch SYTYCD from last night
18. Watch tonight's SYTYCD
19. Tan
20. Cricut letters--YEESH! This has been on the list all week!!
21. Go to bed sort of early!

Everyone have a wonderful Thursday! I hope it's terrific!!

party of 3
07-30-2009, 06:36 AM
morning.

well it's thursday and i have a full day ahead of me.
i have my monthly board meeting at work that they have already postponed for me once, so we have to do it today. & i've been up all night. give me the strength to get through the day. please!

bubba has camp.

dinner? who the heck knows !?

pay car insurance.

ask dh to go and get mom's light switch covers. which means he has to go to lowes and buy new ones to replace the old ones.

have a good day everyone.
deb-have a blast.
buffy-hope you feel better.
brooke-good luck today with those parents.
rebecca-have so much fun. i wish i was with you!

morgansmom2000
07-30-2009, 07:52 AM
No work for me today. M has crazy hair day at camp, so I have to go and make 6 braids in her hair and spray it blue, oh fun...

I'm working on swaps today. Have to figure out something to grill for dinner, or something cold. Supposed to be stupid hot here again today. Blah.

Hope everyone has a good day. Holl, I'm here if you want to "talk."

AlexWyattMommy
07-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Epcot sounds really good right now. Wish I was Rebecca.
Going to CKC sounds like fun. Have a great time Deb.
Enjoy your Friday Brooke!
Pixie Dust to get through the day Holly.
Sending thoughts of ice cubes and snow cones your way Jennifer.
Sending you a box of tissues Buffy. Those books must have collected a lot of dust from way back then.

The dogs have decided that they are now inside dogs. :rotfl2: So if you have white hairs stuck to your swap pieces, it is totally my fault. Huskies blow their undercoats every year. Sometimes twice. They are just trailing their hair everywhere, but the really really want to be inside. And I promised I would do what they wanted [as long as they didn't keep messing up the carpets with -well- you know]

Vacuum.
Vacuum.
Dust.
Then vacuum.

It will take that many times to get up the hair.:rotfl2:

Grill chicken and corn for dinner tonight. :thumbsup2

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 09:17 AM
Debbie have fun at CKC!
Rebecca, oh I wish I was at Epcot too! Have fun!
Brooke, good luck with the parents today.
Buffy, I hope you feel better.
Holly, :hug:
Jennifer, I bet your DD looked cute with blue hair and braids!!
Ann, all my swaps have speciality fibers included!! My cats are always shedding. There's no way to keep it out of my stuff so everyone gets a little added as an extra bonus!:rotfl:

My day:
Get DH up at 4:45 a.m. so he could travel to Orlando.
Hope that DH doesn't wake up cats or else they'll get me up -- didn't work, DH woke them up when he asked me for $$ so both cats pestered me to get up and feed them.:mad:
Finish gorilla group for AK swap
Laundry
Clean up kitchen
Tidy/Dust/Vacuum
Put chicken in crockpot
Call and make Disney resort reservations for DS's birthday weekend in November. I finally got DH and DS to agree to it!!!!!!
Call new hairdresser and make appointment
Start getting things gathered for vacation
Work on swaps
Put together some swap bits to take with me on vacation
Kit up a small stitching project to take on vacation

Have a great day everyone!

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Sounds like everyone has lots going on.... I know I do....although I'd really like to be in Disney again!!!

Today:
Dishes
fold last load of laundry
template bat elements
pay last few bills
go to PO and drop off Big D's birthday box
go drop off last of PJ's 4-H achievement sheets
photos of kids and 4-H projects (MUST DO)
kids to get their rooms cleaned SPOTLESS
sort and organized school supplies & neatly put on shelves
pack backpacks w/ school supplies
sort laundry

there is a ton more but the phone is ringing again this AM! ERK!

morgansmom2000
07-30-2009, 09:36 AM
It's raining! Maybe that will break the heat wave. Or, maybe it'll just be wet AND hot. Ah well, I'm inside with my kitties in the air.

Tell me to go get working on swaps...:upsidedow

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm happy dancing!!!!!!!:banana::yay::cool1: I just got off the phone with Disney with reservations for a long weekend trip for DS's 17th birthday in November!!!!!! DH said no more trips this year, but I whined about it being DS's birthday and that since his birthday actually fell on a weekend it was the perfect time to go. So, he finally gave in!!!!!! yay!!!! DS will probably bring a friend along so since we need 2 rooms we'll stay at Pop Century with the passholder rate. I don't care where we stay, I just want to be at WDW!!!!!!

AlexWyattMommy
07-30-2009, 01:00 PM
Tell you DS to pick me!! :rotfl2:

Congrats on the reservations!:dance3:

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Heck w/ you AWM. Her DS already called me! :) LOL

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 01:50 PM
AWM and PN96, I just told DS that you wanted to be his friend so you can come on the Disney trip with us and he :rotfl2:. He said sorry, but no way since you both are a little out of his age range!!!!! Now, Nancy, if he saw your DD, he might change his mind and agree if you'd bring her along!!:rotfl:

The hard part will be finding a friend whose Mom won't mind them missing a day of school.

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Yup, PJ is up to going! :) I can have her bags packed... and I'll just chaperone!!

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 02:11 PM
DS says okay!:thumbsup2 He said he'd like getting a 15 year old for his birthday!!!!!:rotfl:

morgansmom2000
07-30-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm jealous! Have a great trip. We went in November twice and just loved it (it's nice and cool for those of us with super thick blood!).

Wow, DIT's DS is getting a 15 year old for his birthday! Now that's a gift :lmao:

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 02:50 PM
DS says okay!:thumbsup2 He said he'd like getting a 15 year old for his birthday!!!!!:rotfl:

:rotfl::banana: I'll start our packing list!

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 02:54 PM
:yay: Yippee!!!!!

DS can't believe that I keep typing his answers. He won't say anything to me now because he doesn't want me repeating it!!!!:rotfl:

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Chicken!!!! :)
Tell him it's all in fun!!!
Could you imagine the torture we could give him w/ a DIS meet! ;)

party of 3
07-30-2009, 04:43 PM
wait a sec......dit's son is taking pj to disney for his birthday?????
i miss everything while i'm at work.

ask him if i can come too!!! please!!!!

BernardandMissBianca
07-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the well wishes, I feel a little better today but my back is still sore (probably from moving boxes), but at least I don't feel like someone beat me with a stick.
Getting a headache from the heat though, so I'm chilling out right now eating a Frosty.

BernardandMissBianca
07-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Chicken!!!! :)
Tell him it's all in fun!!!
Could you imagine the torture we could give him w/ a DIS meet! ;)

we have 4 1/2 years til the ultimate DIS Meet, my 40th b'day.

I might be persuaded to let the DIS Kidlets come.

rlovew
07-30-2009, 04:53 PM
Hey everyone- MK and Epcot were nice today- not very crowded- or at least it seemed. I looked at the wait times on the way out though and they seemed outrageous- TT was 100 min and MS was 70.

Which weekend in November are you going for your son's birthday DIT- we are going in Nov for my birthday and staying at BLT.

Rebecca

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 04:53 PM
wait a sec......dit's son is taking pj to disney for his birthday?????
i miss everything while i'm at work.

ask him if i can come too!!! please!!!!

Sure you can come too!!!! DS says he'll hang out with pj and I can hang out with all the old ladies!!!:rotfl: Works for me! It would so much fun!

Just wanted to say thanks for the well wishes, I feel a little better today but my back is still sore (probably from moving boxes), but at least I don't feel like someone beat me with a stick.
Getting a headache from the heat though, so I'm chilling out right now eating a Frosty.

Ooooh, I wanna frosty too!

we have 4 1/2 years til the ultimate DIS Meet, my 40th b'day.

I might be persuaded to let the DIS Kidlets come.

Could you imagine getting all the kids together! They would all have something to talk about, though. They'd tell each other how we've embarassed them!:thumbsup2

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 04:55 PM
Hey everyone- MK and Epcot were nice today- not very crowded- or at least it seemed. I looked at the wait times on the way out though and they seemed outrageous- TT was 100 min and MS was 70.

Which weekend in November are you going for your son's birthday DIT- we are going in Nov for my birthday and staying at BLT.

Rebecca

We're going the weekend of the 13th. That would be cool if we were there at the same time. I'd love to meet you!

What's BLT? I'm sure I know what it is but my mind has gone blank!

rlovew
07-30-2009, 05:02 PM
We will be there for sure on Sunday the 22nd (my birthday) and the Monday and Tuesday afterwards but I might be able to meet you on Friday or Saturday the weekend of the 13th- it just depends on what else is happening. BLT= Bay Lake Towers- we had our guide reserve the room for us when we signed our paperwork for DVC.

Rebecca

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Sure you can come too!!!! DS says he'll hang out with pj and I can hang out with all the old ladies!!!:rotfl: Works for me! It would so much fun!

Could you imagine getting all the kids together! They would all have something to talk about, though. They'd tell each other how we've embarassed them!:thumbsup2

Old Lady! Old Lady! Who is this child calling an old lady! Boy, you better run when I get there!!!!

OMG! Having all the kids together would be a hoot.. There would not be a dull moment!!! They'd have to have matching shirts so we can count them and find them easily!

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 05:09 PM
PJ finally sit down to chat today (she's been cleaning her room)... she laughed and said a trip to Disney.. I'm there!!! :)

BernardandMissBianca
07-30-2009, 05:10 PM

can you imagine our Grand Gathering!! We'd be like the Brazilians but in lime green! LOL
I'll carry the little lime green flag! :rotfl2:

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 05:13 PM
We will be there for sure on Sunday the 22nd (my birthday) and the Monday and Tuesday afterwards but I might be able to meet you on Friday or Saturday the weekend of the 13th- it just depends on what else is happening. BLT= Bay Lake Towers- we had our guide reserve the room for us when we signed our paperwork for DVC.

Rebecca

We won't get there until the evening of the 13th since we aren't leaving until school gets out. We'll then come home on Monday afternoon. One of these times we'll be there at the same time and meet if you can't get there while we're there.

Okay, that makes sense for BLT. All I could think of when I saw BLT was a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich!:rotfl:

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 05:15 PM
LOL!!!

And we must snap photos every few steps.... and grab every photographer we can find... and of course since we'll go to Epcot.. we have to drink around the world to get through!

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 05:17 PM
OOHH! BLT (that is what I first thought of too)...but I need a quick dinner tonight since both boys have practice til 7:45pm.. so we'll grab some microwave bacon for sandwiches tonight... they can't eat before this work outs due to the heat... DH gets mad...but he doesn't stay up with them... (where is that shaking head smilie?)

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 05:18 PM
can you imagine our Grand Gathering!! We'd be like the Brazilians but in lime green! LOL
I'll carry the little lime green flag! :rotfl2:

DS said he'd be there, but he'll stay apart from us and hang out with the older kids and they'll tell everyone that they don't know any of us!:rotfl2:

PN96, drinking around the world would be quite an experience and hilarious after awhile!

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Hey, with all us old ladies drinking.... who do you think is watching the younger kids.. it's your DS and PJ!

yup, drinking around the world would be a hoot..cause if we start at Mexico w/ a margarita.. I'll be sauced before we hit our next stop!

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 05:26 PM
Ok, sorry to cut out on the fun but I have to get my kids to their practices... grocery run, sit @ practices.... home for dinner, sort laundry and than I'll check back in.. everyone behave but have fun!!!

morgansmom2000
07-30-2009, 06:29 PM
I'll meet you there to drink around the world! I'm sure we could pay the older kids to watch the littler ones. I'm a cheap date though, I wouldn't get too far around the world with drinks...

AlexWyattMommy
07-30-2009, 06:45 PM
I kinda did that once when I just 21 and living in FL.
There is no way I could possibly do it now. I would be tipsy and listing to one side after the second country. :lmao:

party of 3
07-30-2009, 07:17 PM
. I'm a cheap date though, I wouldn't get too far around the world with drinks...

me too! one drink would do me in!;)

rlovew
07-30-2009, 07:18 PM
I am sure I wouldn't be able to drink very far either- plus if I am going to bother with alcohol it has to be something I really like and I don't like much ( just Strawberry Dacquiris and sparkling wine.

Rebecca

morgansmom2000
07-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Sure would be fun to try though, wouldn't it? :rotfl:

party of 3
07-30-2009, 07:24 PM
yup!

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 07:24 PM
I'm with y'all. Wouldn't take much to do me in either. I think instead of drinking my way around the world, I'd have to settle for sip my way around if I want to make it past 1 country!!!!:lmao:

party of 3
07-30-2009, 07:25 PM
i think i'm going with eating my way around the world!

joyah
07-30-2009, 07:32 PM
See I spend one last day at the hospital, grocery store and putting someone to bed and you all plan a trip with out me. If we're bringin kidlets I call Morgan, for eaither boy she can take her pick.
I'm up to drinking around the world, How many countries? I'll have to get back in practice but I used to be able to get 1/2-3/4 of the way around. After that DH had to help me out!!! Nan I'm the same hieght but weigh a heck of a lot more.

AlexWyattMommy
07-30-2009, 07:41 PM
For drinking around the world, each one of us can take one country. :thumbsup2
And then we can all eat the food stuffs.:)

I call dibs on France - I want that more than $8 Grand Marnier slush.

party of 3
07-30-2009, 07:44 PM
i just want the regular slushie in japan and an eggroll to go with it at the lotus blosom!

party of 3
07-30-2009, 07:45 PM
For drinking around the world, each one of us can take one country. :thumbsup2
And then we can all eat the food stuffs.:)

I call dibs on France - I want that more than $8 Grand Marnier slush.

and you can have a nice piece of pastry in france too!

BernardandMissBianca
07-30-2009, 07:47 PM
God, y'all are a bunch of light weights!!! LOL

OK so who's in??
BAMB - 6
PN96 - 5
AWM - 4
joyah - 4
DisneyIsTerrific - 3
rlovew - 2 hoping for 3 ;)
Party of 3 - 3

total - 27

joyah
07-30-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm in. I need a trip after the last few weeks (even if a mental trip) god knows the budjet with me not working is less than nothing.

PrincessNancy96
07-30-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm in for sure.. DH said he and the other husbands can follow behind and pick up the slackers who are wobbling through the world!

DisneyIsTerrific
07-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Me, Me, Me!!! :yay: I'm in! I think this would be soooo much fun! DS is always up for WDW and I'm sure I can twist DH's arm to go. If not, I'll come by myself!

rlovew
07-30-2009, 10:09 PM
I am in - 2 of us unless we add on before then (which we wouldn't mind doing).

Rebecca

AlexWyattMommy
07-30-2009, 10:10 PM
DH is in. He said he would love to have photographic evidence of the trip.
Something about sending you all the negatives to help off-set the price of the vacation. :confused3

He's so bad! :rotfl2:

party of 3
07-30-2009, 10:42 PM
i'm in for 3!

BernardandMissBianca
07-30-2009, 10:52 PM
Hi Disney, This is BAMB, I'd like to make ressies for a party of 200 please.

Yes, I'll hold....... :rotfl2:

StitchIsOurHero
07-31-2009, 07:13 AM

And which number should I press for a Grand Gathering??? :rotfl2:

We'd be in probably, too--3 of us. . .unless there's 4 by then (but really, probably just 3)!!!

party of 3
07-31-2009, 07:35 AM
I am in - 2 of us unless we add on before then (which we wouldn't mind doing).

Rebecca
that would be nice rebecca!:goodvibes

you are just funny! :lmao:

And which number should I press for a Grand Gathering??? :rotfl2:

We'd be in probably, too--3 of us. . .unless there's 4 by then (but really, probably just 3)!!!

are you tellin' us something??;)

StitchIsOurHero
07-31-2009, 07:51 AM
are you tellin' us something??;)

Oh, dear me, NO! :rotfl2: At least not now!! I can barely keep the 3 of us going. . .I don't know what I'd do with another one right now!! I so admire anyone that can keep that up!

party of 3
07-31-2009, 08:22 AM
i also admire anyone who can do more than one!

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 08:35 AM
I'd be in for 3! Morgan gets her pick of Vermont boys with a farm! Woot! Time to start arranging her marriage! I keep telling her she can't date until she's married!

aroyer
07-31-2009, 10:08 AM
Man.... planning a trip!!! I'm in! Especially for the drinking around the world! AWM- your DH is a hoot!

SIOH & Holl- 2 isn't bad, it's a man-to-man defense strategy. :lmao:

PrincessNancy96
07-31-2009, 10:25 AM
LOL Ash!!!

I'll give anyone several of mine just to know what it is like to have 1 again... :) I love mine dearly but 3 in high school; 1 in middle school (to be in HS next year) and a 3rd grader.. OH MY!!!
Good thing now is... oldest is a senior can drive himself. unfortunate part, he thinks he is in charge @ both houses... newsflash hit him this year that NOT at my house.. he abides by our rules or no college education... :)
PJ will be driving come December.. that will save some headaches..but give me a bunch too...
DsS15 (just turned 15 yesterday) is an attitude... erk.. no more discussions there because I foresee ..... hitting the fan next week w/ our visitation week and 2 a day football practices. I foresee big issues.. good thing DH is home all week..
DS13 is good... he is getting better about being responsible for being ready for his events on time...
DS8...well, there is my problem.. he is like DsS15... gosh help me!!!

joyah
07-31-2009, 11:19 AM
2 isn't bad it's when they out number you. We'd always said 3 was the magic number but DS 8 didn't sleep till he was 3 so I threw in the towel. Now that they are both older and with basketball and baseball going to 3-5 days a week and swim team at 5-6 days I'm glad we never had the 3rd. I'd never be able to keep up. Although there are still days I'd like to have a baby around, then I get a reality check thinking about diapers.

Just think Jennifer Morgan won't be that far away and we have a wonderful dance studio for her to teach or just dance at if she decides to stay with it. They have lots of adult classes.

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 11:23 AM
She wants to be a dance teacher and she's not allowed to live too far away from me! It sounds like a good plan in the works!

joyah
07-31-2009, 11:30 AM
Perfect!!! boys come with abt 30 acres of land.
Dancers Corner is a great studio, they go to boston every december for somebig company thing. 2 of my friends have girls that dance company. Now we just have to convince the kids.

morgansmom2000
07-31-2009, 12:31 PM
Perfect!!! boys come with abt 30 acres of land.
Dancers Corner is a great studio, they go to boston every december for somebig company thing. 2 of my friends have girls that dance company. Now we just have to convince the kids.

That's the hard part!