PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some advice Cabins

darkeraven
07-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Hi All

I should be in Disney 8/10 and its our first time staying at a Cabin. Is there any preference I should ask for? Does the lop matter?

We'll have a car and a golf car. WE also have a 3 1/2 year old.

Youre advice is welcomed.

Porphyro
07-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Hi All

I should be in Disney 8/10 and its our first time staying at a Cabin. Is there any preference I should ask for? Does the lop matter?

We'll have a car and a golf car. WE also have a 3 1/2 year old.

Youre advice is welcomed.

Well, we'll be there 8/9-8/15 and we're asking for the 2100 loop. It's closest to the pool, from what we can tell. I don't think one loop is better than another, outside of position.

We're taking our 1.75 year old and our 4.5 year old. Here's to hoping that all our kids behave themselves!

lovndisney
07-29-2009, 09:13 PM
We stayed there in 95. Its very nice. I agree with the poster above...they are all the same ... it's really what you prefer to be closer too. Try pulling up a map and seeing what loop looks better. All the cabins are the same.

darkeraven
07-29-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the help.

For the family staying the same time we are, hope to run into you.

Watch for the crazy red-headed grandma driving a golf cart with two scared parents and a laughing granddaughter

cjdj4
07-29-2009, 10:06 PM
We just got back yesterday:sad2: We loved staying in the cabins. We were in loop 2800. We had a golf cart, and I think that with the cart it really doesn't make much of a difference.

Skyw
07-31-2009, 11:43 AM
Honestly, if you have a golf cart, it really doesn't. My 2nd trip staying at the cabins was with my son. He was about 3.5 years old. The cabins are really quiet. It is good for naps and he loved just stomping around the wooded areas.

This last time we stayed at the 2100 loop. It is the closest to the pool and shopping. We had a 5 adults, 1 kid and one GC. So we would walk to the pool etc etc. The cabin was the first one in the loop. It was close to the road and I initially thought it was going to be noisy. I was completely wrong. We would hear the occasional bus and that was it.

We love driving around in the GC so we really don't care which one we are in. I agree with PP, just look at the map or the luck of the draw.

Have fun...I wish I was there too!

darkeraven
07-31-2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

TinkNMinnie09
07-31-2009, 09:05 PM
We were there in June and were in the 2800 loop. The bus stop was right behind us. We liked being able to walk to the outpost if we felt ambitious. But really it never took us long to get anywhere on the transportation either. We didn't have a cart and it worked ok for us.