PDA

View Full Version : Club Level?

weswife
07-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Hi, we are planning a trip for Apr.2010. I have started to read up on club level.

My 3 choices for resorts are Poly,(love the look),, BC(looks fun) and the Cm tower (what it has to offer).

My family is me DH,DD21,DD 16 in a wheelchair and DS 10.

Any advice? This trip we do plan to spend time at the resort, so that said what do you out there think?What does CL have to offer us?

Thanks for the advice in advance!!!

Can't wait for the rates,,,,,to book!!!

P.S. one more question if I book when the rates come out and then a deal like 4/3 is offered can I cancel and rebook?
:love:
Thanks again!!!

Tonyspad
07-29-2009, 08:33 PM
We have stayed in CL at all three and we now only stay at the POLY !!!

The Hawaii building is next to the pool and a short distance from the monorail and buses. Chef Dick and the CL team are simply the best and one of the main reasons we return. We will be making our way back to the Poly in April and plan to use the 4/3 deal if offered again. Last year we had a AAA priced room that we canceled and booked the 4/3 offer.

weswife
07-30-2009, 04:51 PM
thank you for the reply! I think my family would fall in love with the Poly. We have been to OHana for breakfast 2007 and 2009! Never stayed there or thought of club level! Its difficult for my DD16 because of her wheelchir, we try to plan all outings around her chair and needs!:cool1:

swald91
07-30-2009, 05:53 PM
We have stayed in CL at all three and we now only stay at the POLY !!!

The Hawaii building is next to the pool and a short distance from the monorail and buses. Chef Dick and the CL team are simply the best and one of the main reasons we return. We will be making our way back to the Poly in April and plan to use the 4/3 deal if offered again. Last year we had a AAA priced room that we canceled and booked the 4/3 offer.

That's great to hear b/c we are booked for Aug Poly CL & it will be our first CL experience!

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
07-30-2009, 08:44 PM
My family and I have had a lot of Club Level stays at the Contemporary and should you choose the Atrium Club, you can not go wrong picking between the Magic Kingdom View or Bay Lake View. Besides that their lounge is great, Cast Memebrs are very friendly and it's great staying in the Tower with all the stores and restaurants.

MUFFYCAT
07-31-2009, 07:07 AM
Once you go club you never go back to a regular room. Or at least that's what happen to us. :rotfl:
The Poly is our favorite, I love the lounge. :goodvibes