PDA

View Full Version : What companies/products have you received coupons from in the mail?

WeLoveLilo05
07-29-2009, 01:15 PM
When I asked about printable coupon sites, someone refered me to a site that said to write companies of the products you use the most, complimenting their products...and I did do this when DD was an infant and got a few coupons. Which companies have you received coupons from while doing this?

I have gotten:
$20 in coupons from Entemanns
Kids Cuisine sent me 2 $1.00 off coupons
Heinz Ketchup has sent coupons

Peppridge farm sent me an e-mail saying that they will send me complimentary coupons.

Disfan891
07-29-2009, 03:05 PM
I have recently received this past week:

5-.30 cents off Cabot cheese products...sour cream, cottage cheese, butter etc.
3-.55 cents off any Frito-Lay products
.50 cents off two Q-tips
$1.00 off Dove body wash
$1.00 off two wish bone dressings
.50 cents off two Knorr rice/pasta sides
$1.00 off two Breyers ice cream
$1.00 off vaseline lotion
.50 cents off suave hair products
$1.00 off ponds face cream
.60 cents off I can't believe it's not butter
$1.00 off any Bertolli
$1.oo off Degree deodorant
$1.00 off two Lipton tea products
2-.50 cents off Purex

WeLoveLilo05
07-29-2009, 03:31 PM
awesome, is that just from writing to those companies? I will have to do Cabot cheese, we enjoy that too :)
Thanks
I received Underjams coupons, but DD doesn't use those, she uses Easy ups.

derocas
07-29-2009, 04:19 PM
If you write to Turkey Hill they'll send you an anual calender with great coupons.

Disfan891
07-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Yep, just from contacting companies and saying how much you like their stuff!:thumbsup2 From the Q-Tips to the Lipton tea, I got all from one place, www.letsmakeknorr.com. Some companies only respond with a "thank you for your comments" email, but I think it's still worth a try.

Kion10
07-29-2009, 07:38 PM
I have gotten a lot! I actually have a feature on my blog where I post 5 direct links to companies a day to email. You should check it out! It's called 5 A Day. (Links in my signature)

WeLoveLilo05
07-29-2009, 08:16 PM
thanks ladies, this is great stuff!

StephMK
07-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Wow, cool! My family would be in heaven with those Entemann's coupons! I will have to go through & make a list of our favs to contact. I am TRYING to become a coupon queen & it's tough getting organized & finding a system. This would really bump up my coupon count.

Thanks for sharing!!

WeLoveLilo05
07-30-2009, 12:19 AM
I agree Steph, it is hard to organize coupons, I should start another thread about that haha.

I had a little $1 organizer but the categories were just so broad. I also HATE when coupons expire! I got one from a local supermarket for $2 off my next order...it expired only 1 week later! UgH!

jgraney106
07-30-2009, 06:48 AM
I too am trying to get into more couponing and trying to organise the ones I have. I found a really excellent site that will give you tips on organising your coupons, and trading your coupons. It also has forums for how long you can freeze an item, if you get a sale item and want to buy a bunch. They list links for companies you can write for coupons, and they even have a forum for different stores like grocery , drug, discount, etc., where other couponers list a heads up on deals in the store that you can get the best deal useing a recent coupon! They also list all the sites that you can print coupons from online,and I believe they even have a place that tells you how many coupon inserts are going to be in the Sunday paper, with what the coupons are , in case you want to buy an extra paper at the newstand. I don't know what I ever would do without them. The site is:
www.hotcouponworld.com