PDA

View Full Version : Now that I got FD---

dizneydiva2005
07-29-2009, 10:41 AM
I don't know what to do with my time! :rotfl2: I'm not obsessing, checking my emails 100 times a day, wondering, pondering what to do.

I booked my trip now with the FD - guess it's time to shift my worries over to paying for the trip. Then I'll move on to - Don't get sick for the trip- there's always something to fret over when it comes to my vacations at Disney!! :rotfl: I'm beginning to wonder if this is even worth it. Just kidding!

So is everyone happy with the discounts Disney offered?? I can't find a reason to complain. :woohoo:

nooneshome
07-29-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm happy with the counter service FD but I would be happier if I had received a pin for Regular plan FD. We are staying at POP. Is anyone still getting pins for FD? I would love to upgrade with out paying the extra $300.

3boys4me
07-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Now is time time to obsess over ADR's and go to the website to check out the online dining reservation system and look over all the menus to make sure you have picked the right placed to eat for your family and decide which parks on what day. See, there's lots to keep you busy. Have fun!

DsnyQueen
07-29-2009, 12:44 PM
I got a pin several months ago, but it was also for the QSDP if you are staying in a value resort - really the upgrade price is completely worth it if you want the DDP and just think of what you saved!

mis099dlm
07-29-2009, 06:12 PM
We stayed at the Poly Club 6/2009 on the 7 for 4 deal. When I heard about the fall FD I checked out some rates/dates on WDW's vacation planning site and called 7/24 to book POP for 10 days starting 12/17 with the free QS dining plan. I was totally content with that deal - who wants to be stuck in packed restaurants with the potential of the "Norwalk" virus or whatever it was last year, right?! On 7/26 I received my FIRST email pin stating "We're thrilled to hear you're thinking about taking another WDW vacation!" with the same dates as the fall FD offer and the regular FD plan. Those packed restaurants and viruses don't seem such a big deal now... :rolleyes: I was able to re-book under the pin code and with the regular FD.

Maybe try putting in some dates on the WDW site with the FD dates. I think that's what triggered my first email pin.

princessmom29
07-29-2009, 06:18 PM
I got FD and my trip is paid in full so now i am doing the "no one get sick, hurt, or lose a job before we go" bit.

greewe
07-29-2009, 06:21 PM
I just received a FD pin today. I was really surprized! I'm pretty sure it was from ordering the planning DVD. At that time we were thinking about Oct. but now we postponed the trip to Jan. I requested another DVD saying that we are thinking of going in Jan. Hoping for a Jan pin!!

B&WMickey
07-29-2009, 10:10 PM
We’re definitely happy with the FD offer we got. We’ve been saving away a little every month since our last trip. We figure we have enough saved to cover air, hotel, tickets and food!!!!!!!!

dazednconfused
07-30-2009, 05:28 AM
Fussing over ADRs is probably what I'll be doing from now till ... the day before our trip! Waiting for Park Hours to be released is sheer agony! My TA will handle my ADRs, but just trying to decide when to eat where is a huge project. Especially so without the Park Hours! Who's currently planning ADRs with non-existent park hours?? Besides me , of course...

dizneydiva2005
07-30-2009, 11:32 AM
oh, of course, how could I forget the ADR -- I knew there was something I was forgetting to obsess over. Thanks for the reminder!! :rotfl:

But first I need those Nov park hours- sooo yeah, looks like I'm still in limbo. :surfweb:

momtocnc
07-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Two days ago (7/28) I got an email for free dining - regular plan for the values too. I thought it was very ironic that for weeks and weeks I kept hoping to get a pin code and of course after the GP code was released I finally got a pin!! Does not matter now anyway, i am very happy to have free dining for my Thanksgiving trip!!! Now just need the November hours to finalize my ADRs!!

lisaanddenny
07-30-2009, 06:18 PM
I got 3! one via email and 2 sent to the house! They are all 3 for the fall~December dates and reg FD plan. wierd huh?

Oh, hey disneydiva, 0.5mg of Ativan every 6 hours as needed can help!:rotfl: