PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering if anyone has

cheermom1
07-29-2009, 10:01 AM
measurements of the campsite in the 2000 and 1500 loops? Just average size a guesstimate? thanks so much :goodvibes

2goofycampers
07-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Try this, thanks to Shanman for his hard work.

http://sites.google.com/site/shanmansdisney/fort-wilderness-site-maps/fortwildernesssitemapsisinalpha-release

cheermom1
07-29-2009, 11:12 AM
Try this, thanks to Shanman for his hard work.

http://sites.google.com/site/shanmansdisney/fort-wilderness-site-maps/fortwildernesssitemapsisinalpha-release

I have NO idea how this works I'm sorry...:confused:

2goofycampers
07-29-2009, 12:32 PM
I have NO idea how this works

Me either, :rotfl2: I am a bit tech challenged.

Here are some directions.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32320772&postcount=71

cheermom1
07-29-2009, 01:01 PM

Here are some directions.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32320772&postcount=71

I will try this when i get home. thanks

But I was wondering do you know if they have the measurements on this thing because that is I was looking for just a guesstimate or average of what the measurements of the sites are. I want to mark it in my back yard and put it everything i want to take and see if it would fit. If something doesn't then there is no reason to bring it...thanks :goodvibes

kaguilbeau
07-29-2009, 04:28 PM
I will try this when i get home. thanks

But I was wondering do you know if they have the measurements on this thing because that is I was looking for just a guesstimate or average of what the measurements of the sites are. I want to mark it in my back yard and put it everything i want to take and see if it would fit. If something doesn't then there is no reason to bring it...thanks :goodvibes

It is a cool toy - but as far as I remember it doesn't have measurements. It is mostly aerial view of the campground and you can zoom in to see each loop. The sites are numbered so you can tell if a particular site is close to the road, or comfort station - or if it backs up to another loop, etc.

liv luvs disney
07-29-2009, 05:38 PM
I have NO idea how this works I'm sorry...:confused:

:rotfl:
I thought I was the only one on here with this problem. Good to know I have some company.

cheermom1
07-29-2009, 11:07 PM
well I have no idea how to use this I couldn't even down load it ..maybe I did and I have no idea what to do :confused::lmao:

BigDaddyRog
07-30-2009, 05:48 AM
An answer in simple form...if you have alot of stuff.....2000 is for you, the sites are a good bit larger than the 1500 sites. On my last trip we were in the 2000 loop,we had a 20x10 tent, and a 13x13 screenhouse, a golfcart,and a utility trailer on the sandpad,with a cherokee in the driveway...still had some room to be comfortable in. None of the sites are exactly the same, but I can guestimate that site 2009 sand pad was about 25' deep and maybe 16' wide plus the paved driveway. Some are a little smaller, some are a little larger. 1500 loop sites are smaller for the most part, but are centrally located in the campground...so you sacrifice size for location in the 1500. Hope this helps a little.

cheermom1
07-30-2009, 08:56 AM
An answer in simple form...if you have alot of stuff.....2000 is for you, the sites are a good bit larger than the 1500 sites. On my last trip we were in the 2000 loop,we had a 20x10 tent, and a 13x13 screenhouse, a golfcart,and a utility trailer on the sandpad,with a cherokee in the driveway...still had some room to be comfortable in. None of the sites are exactly the same, but I can guestimate that site 2009 sand pad was about 25' deep and maybe 16' wide plus the paved driveway. Some are a little smaller, some are a little larger. 1500 loop sites are smaller for the most part, but are centrally located in the campground...so you sacrifice size for location in the 1500. Hope this helps a little.

thank you thank you :worship:

that is what I needed...:dance3: