PDA

View Full Version : Who Delivers Groceries?????

Pluto914
07-28-2009, 09:17 PM
We are going to Fort Wilderness at the end of August and staying in the cabins. We will not have a car. What grocery stores deliver and how do I contact them. I tried to look it up in the search, but I must be doing something wrong, b/c it wouldn't come up. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

tim5055
07-28-2009, 09:35 PM
One company that delivers in teh central Florida area is GardenGrocer.com. Excerpt from the "2007 Unofficial Guide to Disney": GardenGrocer.com will shop for you and deliver your groceries. If you are staying at a hotel you can arrange for your groceries to be left with bell services..." (Complete article on page 370). Reports I have read form folks who have used their services are positive.

2goofycampers
07-28-2009, 09:45 PM
This is what came up in my search for grocery delivery.

http://www.disboards.com/search.php?searchid=6082498

It seems Garden Grocer like Tim mentioned and wegoshop.com are the 2 people use.

Skyw
07-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Are you taking Disney transportation? If you take another service, they will do a grocery stop for you and wait in the parking lot while you shop. Just a thought. I am never organized enough to do GG or Wego. I had heard good things about both.