PDA

View Full Version : Hi new to the boards q re disney parks

chrisf1961
07-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi everyone
Thought id register, name Chris,im the hubby of another member SAMF1971 ,ive been looking through the posts recently and i see a lot of folk are disapointed with the opening times of certain rides/the Park etc....has anyone emailed DLP Management at the park for some answers on these openings etc ? Some of the openings as many have said dont seem to make sense ........ Im looking foward to going back again in September with Sam, my son Ben who is Autistic and will be nearly 4 and my daughter Sarah who is 14 and has never been ...shes really excited !
Just a quick q ...ive got the Disney bug lol does it ever go away ! Im thinking so much about the place its taking over my life lol ....and i cant get in our bedroom for Sams pin badges !
Looking foward to saying hi to folk..........

Ware Bears
07-26-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi Chris ~ welcome to the DLP DISboard. :welcome:

I'm sure Sam's told you we're a friendly lot on here :goodvibes so please join in on any thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each.

If you have not had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038) and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here (http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm). :)

I'm afraid there doesn't seem to be a cure for this Disney addiction ~ we started off doing the 'once-in-a-lifetime which will most definitely be a one-off' but like everyone else we got hooked and now five years later we're looking forward to our eighth Disney holiday. :rotfl:

chrisf1961
07-27-2009, 04:55 AM
Hi Elaine and thankyou for that lovely welcome,ive been an onlooker of sort on the board for a few months now and really enjoy looking at all the posts.

Its really a special placfe isnt it Disney ...we went to DLP last December just before Christmas and my abiding memory was actually having such an overwhelming feeling stood outside city hall and the Christmas tree that i actually cried ! I couldnt believe how such a place was concieved or constructed ...more than anything that struck me about the Park .