PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

Fiona35
07-25-2009, 08:41 AM
Would I be right in thinking that you could see the Fireworks from around Lake Disney, if you were in Frontierland or do you have to be in Main street do actually see them?

Thanks

milomummy
07-25-2009, 08:46 AM
We didn't actually stay to watch the fireworks, but certainly in Fantasyland and Discoveryland there were signs posted around saying that the lands would be closing at 10pm in preperation for the fireworks, so I am wondering if you are able to be in Frontierland at all. It may be that you have to be in Mainstreet or around the castle, but I might be wrong. I just know that we saw these signs in those 2 lands - hubby seems to think he saw them in Adventureland and Frontierland too.

FiFi Rose
07-25-2009, 08:50 AM
Signs were definitely in adventureland. We got a good view from the trainstation at the top of mainstreet. Hot Chocolate, Mickey Brioche and enchanted fireworks. Perfect:goodvibes

Fiona35
07-25-2009, 08:52 AM
Oh so they close most of the park off then around 10pm?

Thanks for that as I didn't realise, I thought we could be riding POTC and then dash around to see the Fireworks but I guess not!

If Mainstreet is the only place open I am presuming it gets packed out and is very crowded if everyone is hanging around to see the fireworks?

Might be a good idea to disappear into the DLH for a cocktail and then pop back to Main street nearer 11pm.

A Small World
07-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Frontierland is still open - you can see the fireworks but not very well as you dont get the full effect and the impressions on the castle etc. We kept trying to be on BTM while they were on but kept missing them

I thought Discoveryland was still open as well but maybe im wrong

Ware Bears
07-26-2009, 04:42 PM
So did I ~ I thought it was just Fantasyland and Adventureland that closed early too.