PDA

View Full Version : Question about Cheyanne - Family rooms?

jennytablina
07-25-2009, 06:34 AM
My parents are looking at another trip in about March-April next year and curious about Cheyenne.

We are all adults but not sure I'll be a fan of the bunk beds - anyone had any experience?

A Small World
07-25-2009, 07:25 AM
The Cheyenne rooms are really nice - the bunkbeds are reasonably big - my adult son slept in the top one - but Ive a feeling the quilts arent very big, however if there is only you in the bunks you could use the quilt from the top as well

Ms Poppins
07-25-2009, 08:17 AM
I seem to remember being asked when I booked if I wanted a room with bunks or two double beds.

It was a number of years ago certainly, but I remember specifically stating that it must be bunk beds, as my ds was really excited about them.

It might be worth giving Disney a call and asking them.

Kazzabelle
07-25-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi,
We always stay at the Cheyenne and we have always had a bunk bed and a double bed in the room, the person on the top bunk has to be under 11 stone (as stated by Disney direct) but they are very strong and sturdy. We always had 2 rooms (we were all adults and 1 child) and asked for a conjoining room this is 2 rooms (with a bathroom for each room)devided by a lockable door in the bedroom. I hope this makes sense and helps.

Cheyenne July 2006
Cheyenne June 2007
Cheyenne Sept 2008
Cheyenne March 2009