PDA

View Full Version : Baby clothes at DLRP

liberty
07-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Hey everyone
Was just wondering if anyone knew (who's been recently ) is there a range of baby clothes at Disneyland Paris at the momment?.

I know the Disney store has quite a big range in at the momment.

But when i went to dlrp in February they didn't really have anything.

A Small World
07-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Theres often baby clothes in the clothes store in the village

liberty
07-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Ohh ok, i'll take a look.

ema74
07-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Awwwww, they have some really cute baby things at the mo... I couldn't resist having a look:)

liberty
07-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Ohh any particular shops?, or just all over?

:goodvibes

PJackson
07-24-2009, 02:44 PM
I have to say it was last year, but there was a shop that sold mostly baby clothes - may have changed now. I don't know the name but it was on Main Street and at the Station end (not the Castle) about 2 or 3 shops down on the left hand side (if you had your back to the Castle). Description probably as clear as mud :rotfl2:

Not sure whom you are buying for but I found the baby clothes (and all DLRP clothes) v small fitting. I bought a red velour all in one with a Christmas Thumper on the front for my DD2 to wear on Christmas Eve - very cute - but she was 8 mths and it was 18-24 mth size :scared1: Having said that, she is a big girl and v v long but still think the sizing is small so just beware if you are buying for someone's baby or for a particular age etc. :)

ema74
07-24-2009, 03:44 PM
I have to say it was last year, but there was a shop that sold mostly baby clothes - may have changed now. I don't know the name but it was on Main Street and at the Station end (not the Castle) about 2 or 3 shops down on the left hand side (if you had your back to the Castle). Description probably as clear as mud :rotfl2:

Not sure whom you are buying for but I found the baby clothes (and all DLRP clothes) v small fitting. I bought a red velour all in one with a Christmas Thumper on the front for my DD2 to wear on Christmas Eve - very cute - but she was 8 mths and it was 18-24 mth size :scared1: Having said that, she is a big girl and v v long but still think the sizing is small so just beware if you are buying for someone's baby or for a particular age etc. :)

I agree, French kids clothes in general are smaller than the UK. My DD1 (7) wears 8-10 French size, she's very skinny but tall so it has to be a bigger size. I'm sure you'll be able to tell when you look at the clothes.

The big Disney Store in the Village had baby clothes and also the shop by the entrance of WDS. In the park, the shop inbetween Casey's and the main entrance on Main St also sells baby clothes.

You can't miss :thumbsup2

Disney Store UK have some really good baby things on sale. I was so tempted to buy a few little pink outfits for my friend's baby girl, really cute outfits with Simba, Bambi and Thumper and Nemo... And very cheap as well (think the most expensive one was 7.99 in the sale). Just wanted to add...

FiFi Rose
07-24-2009, 03:48 PM
The store near the station with the two prams outside has lots of lovely baby clothes:goodvibes

liberty
07-25-2009, 01:46 PM
Aww thanks everyone!!:goodvibes

Verity Chambers
07-26-2009, 10:39 AM
The store near the station with the two prams outside has lots of lovely baby clothes:goodvibes

This is my favourite one too :goodvibes The sizes are very small, so look carefully!!

liberty
07-26-2009, 11:28 AM
Isn't that called 'clothing company' or Disney clothing?, something like that?.If i remember correctly!.lol

Thanks for your help everyone, i shall be on the look out nxt week!:goodvibes
And thanks for the info on the sizes!;)

Ware Bears
07-26-2009, 06:15 PM
No, it's called Ribbons and Bows and it's not as far up as Disney Clothiers. As you enter the park it's on the right, on the opposite side of Town Square to City Hall, you won't miss it with the pram outside. :)