PDA

View Full Version : Question about TV height and MCO parking

North7
07-20-2009, 01:09 PM
I have to pick up some family members from MCO and was wondering about the height of the parking garage. I have a 2004 F350 4X4 with 18" wheels. Will I be able park at MCO? Has anyone taken a larger truck to MCO? :confused3

Thanks in advance.
Jeff

I'mDownWithDisney
07-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Haven't been in the decks at MCO, but my F250 4x4 is too tall for a lot of decks. MCO does have a "cell phone" lot where you can park for free and wait for your passengers to call you.

LarryJ
07-20-2009, 02:12 PM
I have to pick up some family members from MCO and was wondering about the height of the parking garage. I have a 2004 F350 4X4 with 18" wheels. Will I be able park at MCO? Has anyone taken a larger truck to MCO? :confused3

Thanks in advance.
Jeff

I take my 7' + high Van to Orlando Airport to pick up passengers and park in the RV/oversized area which is outside next to the "B" terminal. Follow the directions for the "B" terminal parking and follow the signs for RV/oversized vehicles.

If I got my directions right the lot is at the south east side of the "B" terminal parking garage.

Larry

North7
07-22-2009, 08:07 AM
For anyone else that may need the information, I found the following on the Orlando Airport web site... "Oversized vehicles: Vehicles higher than 7' 0" cannot be accommodated in the Terminal Garage Parking.". I'll have to measure the height of the truck and if it is over 7 feet, I'll use the oversized lot that Larry mentioned.