PDA

View Full Version : Awesome reservation luck!

AnimalPrincess
07-18-2009, 11:24 PM
I can't remember if I posted this or not. Sorry in advance for the wordiness and poor spelling. We are doing our first point rental which we are very excited about because we could use the money, and we found a good renter. The only problem was that the renter wanted a one bedroom, December 16th-18th, preferably at AKL, this was my original reaction :lmao: I thought that is never going to happen, I asked you all what you thought my chances were and you agreed. Well the renter is having a vow rennual that weekend so I figured I had to try. I called last Saturday and they had a 1 bedroom standard view, plus a boardwalk view, plus VWL, SSR and OKW. I was like sweet! I immediatly email the renter asking for their preference (not sure if they would want BW view over standard AKV) well it took them days to get back to me; i figured there would be nothing left! I called thursday and what do you know, I got then a SAVANNAH view!!!! I can't believe it, I am so happy for them!!! :goodvibes

Then to top it all off our BWV waitlist for the first night of our F&W stay came through today!!! :cool1:

Just had to share the awesomeness with all of you because I knew you would appreciate it :goodvibes

Tink6
07-19-2009, 08:35 AM
Glad everything worked out for you.

arthur06
07-19-2009, 06:20 PM
Good for you!

GGOOFY1
07-19-2009, 06:45 PM
glad to hear everything worked out for you and your renter

Alexander
07-20-2009, 06:40 AM
We've rented a few times before to great people. Made their choice, made their reservation, money paid and all went great--no problems. I tried renting a week ago some extra points we have--UGH! Talk about wishy-washy people. One person talked me down in price and I agreed--made the reservation 184 points worth--then he tells me "someone else in our party already made reservations." Another wanted a date in Sept, then changed to Oct, then changed to Feb.--forget about it! A third was making reservations for someone else who also kept changing their dates--No can do! Kept the points, booked a larger villa and a second vacation for us. I'll have a garage sale to generate extra cash!:lmao: