PDA

View Full Version : BLT Countdown Widget

pditullio
07-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Anyone know where I can get one? My regular DVC widget has no BLT, and the general WDW resort pic just isn't doing it for me...

First visit at our new home starts 8/23!! :woohoo:

jstarcze
07-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Anyone know where I can get one? My regular DVC widget has no BLT, and the general WDW resort pic just isn't doing it for me...

First visit at our new home starts 8/23!! :woohoo:

I was wondering about the widget with BLT added too. BTW I will be joining you at our new home on 8/24 :cheer2:

puntagordabob
07-18-2009, 11:07 PM
Yeah I emailed DVC on he website regarding that....but sadly no response... I am sure they will fix it in time.

quirty30
07-19-2009, 01:29 AM
Yeah I emailed DVC on he website regarding that....but sadly no response... I am sure they will fix it in time.

Um, yeah, LOL. I was bored tonight and there is a LOT of outdated info on the DVC website.

DenLo
07-19-2009, 06:37 PM
We made our own up using Mickeypath.com. But at first we only had our photo. Then I saw on Photobucket.com that they had photo editing that would let you use layers and maybe merge photos. After a frustrating evening messing around with Photobucket, I went to the source company that photobucket uses -- fotoflexer.com. I was able to crop the BLT logo from a another post here on DVC and added our photo. It still took a little work. But I think it looks okay. Then I went back to Mickeypath.com and added the countdown.

We also use this as a countdown widget on our Apple dashboard. Or at use a our photo using Mickeypath.com.

I wish the DVC vacation countdown widget was as cute as the DVC news widget (which is a waste since DVC seldom has news). I'd love a Mickey sitting on my computer counting down the days!

kbeckstrand
07-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Just got the latest version today and BLT is right there at the top!:cool1: