PDA

View Full Version : Question about making reservations

Lisa.Lisa
07-16-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm in the midst of planning our first Disney trip and have a question about booking a campsite.

We're planning on going with my in-laws and would like to be neighbors. However, we can't pay for my in-laws site. When I call to make our reservations, can I ask for two sites next to each other and then have my MIL call and pay for theirs?

TIA!

Lisa

North7
07-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi Lisa,

Make your reservation and note the reservation number. Have your MIL call and make her own reservation and have her ask to have the reservation linked to yours... she will have to give them your reservation number. Once your MIL is finished, call back and link her reservation number to yours. Make sure that you both request the same type of campsite (partial, full hookup, preferred, or premium).

About 5 days before you arrive, send a fax to the FW site assigner with both your reservation numbers included and ask to be placed in side by side sites if possible. We have done this many times and always were placed together.

Good luck.

Lisa.Lisa
07-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Thank you so much! That helps a lot! :)

Disney crazy mama
07-16-2009, 12:01 PM
What number do I fax my request? I already did the online check-in and called to verify my requests were all set. They set they added it to my reservations. Should I also send a fax or will that just be annoying?

Shan-man
07-16-2009, 01:17 PM
The fax number is in the FAQ (here) (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1818140) in the first post, for future reference. But the number is 407-824-3508. There is a sample Fax in the FAQ also.

:santa:

North7
07-16-2009, 02:15 PM
There is a sample Fax in the FAQ also.
Shan-man, I thought there was one in the FAQ also but I couldn't find it. Knowing me, I'm probably looking right at it but not seeing it :laughing:

Shan-man
07-16-2009, 05:12 PM
You're right, it seems to have disappeared from the stickies?! Here is a direct link. (http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=26224328&postcount=7)

:santa: