PDA

View Full Version : DVC Annual Pass

mousepotato
07-15-2009, 06:53 PM
I am a AKLV DVC member and have just booked a magic your way package with a 2 day base ticket. We ran out of DVC points but we are going back for DW B-day and staying at the Poly. Can you buy a DVC Annual Pass at the parks and receive credit twoards the AP with the 2 day magic your way ticket I already bought? Thanks for the help.

dr&momto2boys
07-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Absolutely! :goodvibes
And if the prices do go up before you go, be sure to use the ticket for admission and do the upgrade at the park in which case you'll receive the current value of the ticket (not just what you paid for it.) If the prices haven't gone up when you go, I believe you can just upgrade when you check in and be credited what you''ve paid for the ticket.

Chuck S
07-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Yes, simply take your room key containing your MYW ticket to any Guest Services window outside of any park or at DtD. MYW tickets must be upgraded within 14 days of first use, and the AP will be backdated to the day of first use of the MYW ticket. If you have not used the MYW ticket, the AP will expire on year from the date the AP is issued.

BoomNLeon
07-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Yes, just have your membership card.

erionm
07-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Make sure you have your blue member card and photo ids for all adults showing the same address as the member.

Also, if the tickets have been used to enter a park, upgrades have to be done within 14 days of the first use. This applies even if the no expire option was purchased.

mousepotato
07-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Wow!! You guys are really fast in responding. I am impressed. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.