PDA

View Full Version : cuttlebug/ Michael's question

rie'smom
07-15-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has been able to use the Michael's coupons to purchase the Cuttlebug. Michael's coupons have a Cricut exclusion. Cuttlebug is a Provo product as is Cricut. The exclusion does not say Provo.

morgansmom2000
07-15-2009, 12:26 PM
I'm sure I used a coupon for the machine and for folders. Go for it!

rie'smom
07-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Thank-you Jennifer!!! I'm going tomorrow.

morgansmom2000
07-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Wheeee, new toys! ;)

clh2
07-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Did you get it?

In case you get a truly uniformed clerk... the Cricut is the "electronic cutting machine" The cuttlebug is a must-have IMO, but it is not a Cricut. They just happen to be made by the same company. HTH!

rie'smom
07-20-2009, 11:47 PM
Hi, no I didn't get it. I didn't realze that I couldn't use a coupon printed off the internet. I do have a Cricut and like it but I wanted another toy. If I didn't already have the Cricut, I would have bought the Cuttlebug w/out the coupon. I'll just check my newspaper for another coupon.

morgansmom2000
07-21-2009, 11:58 AM
They should let you use a coupon printed off the internet. They email them, so they should take them.

I've heard horror stories about people trying to buy these and not being able to use a coupon...It's soooo not the same thing as a Cricut, which is specifically printed on the coupons.

MomofKatie
08-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi, no I didn't get it. I didn't realze that I couldn't use a coupon printed off the internet. I do have a Cricut and like it but I wanted another toy. If I didn't already have the Cricut, I would have bought the Cuttlebug w/out the coupon. I'll just check my newspaper for another coupon.

AC Moore is having a 40% off sale on all Cuttlebug machines and accessories (also all Sizzix and i think Cricut). I got mine for $48+tax, and lots of dies and embossing packs for 40% off, too. They also have some Cuttlebug dies and embossers on clearance. The sale goes through this Saturday, 8/15.

Hobby Lobby and Michael's both had several Cuttlebug accessories on clearance- picked up several 4-die sets for $6/each and a few Disney die/embossing packet sets for $6, also.

rie'smom
08-12-2009, 06:24 AM
Thank-you so much!