View Full Version : Kidani pool and wet play area
07-14-2009, 02:44 PM
1) How big is the pool at Kidani?
2) Does it have zero entry for kids?
3) how is the water slide?
4) what is the wet play area like?
5) Would there be enough to do in the wet play area for a 2, 4, & 9 y/o?
07-14-2009, 04:00 PM
1. About the size of SSR and OKW main pool.
2. yes, it has a zero entry.
3. Its about the same length of the slide at SSR, a little longer.
4. The interactive water play area is awesome. There is a little wading pool 6-8" deep, bucket drops, water cannons, motion activate sprayers...best of all the resorts.
5. I believe they will be quite happy at the Kidani pool area for hours.
Deb & Bill
07-14-2009, 09:10 PM
The water play area is around the corner from the main pool, so you can't be in the pool and watch the kids in the play area.
I thought it looked a bit small, smaller than the pool at OKW and SSR.
07-14-2009, 09:20 PM
I did think the pool was a bit small, but the slide is awesome! It will keep the adults entertained as well ;)
07-14-2009, 09:32 PM
Wish I had more picutres. But figured I would post what I have. Sorry did not get any of the slide.
07-14-2009, 10:50 PM
What is 'zero entry'?
07-14-2009, 11:00 PM
If you look at the first picture it shows the Zero entry section of the pool. It is where there are no steps or wall for the pool.
You can walk right into the water like you do at the beach.:thumbsup2
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.