PDA

View Full Version : Costume Creating question

MommaMouse411
07-13-2009, 03:04 PM
okay..so I want to be snow white for halloween and I want my son to be my Prince Charming..and I cannot find a Prince Charming costume that looks like snow white's prince...they have one that's light blue for toddlers...and hes cinderelly's prince...does anyone here know if there's a pattern or have ever did a prince costume for their child..maybe they can help me? I'm not a seamstress at all so somethin that I could do thats easy...but i would prefer for my son to be similiar to snow whites...I mean I guess I could be cinderella but I'm a brunette...I thought of belle but there's no way I can even come up with a Beast costume for my son and it would be too hot for him..anyways I'm rambling..any ideas?

BernardandMissBianca
07-14-2009, 11:48 AM
you don't want a Disney specific costume, I don't think you will find it. Basically his costume is white pants, kind of fitted, a white pirate or knight kind of shirt, a blue tunic with a a wide gold ribbon and a red cape.

here is a pic I found from WDW Dec 2007, sorry it's cropped. Took DD out of the pic.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/BernardandMissBianca/SnowPrince.jpg

MommaMouse411
07-14-2009, 01:13 PM
that seems easy...i think..thank you for the pic...it shows enough!

ksjayhawks
07-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Using the pic bamb gave, it should be fairly easy.

Buy baseball pants
But a white shirt
Buy a blue felt, cut to width and length for tunic and use iron tape to add the gold ribbon trim, cut a hole in center for head
Buy red felt and create a cape, add velcro to hold together at neck or a hook/eye
Buy hat and add feather
Boots--perhaps snowboots??? or ladies boots in a small size???