PDA

View Full Version : Help! Where to eat before Fantasmic?

mefordis
07-13-2009, 12:19 PM
We HAVE to do Fantasmic on tuesday, Sept 29 or my dd will be very upset (we haven't seen it yet). All packages are sold out. I'll keep trying but I'm one to want a plan right now, and if any availability opens, great.

I have Flying Fish booked for 5:45 that night, but I am afraid we won't make it to the line in time to get a seat if we keep that reservation. Fantasmic starts at 8pm, so I figure we need to be in line by 7pm, correct? That doesn't give us much time for a signature meal.

Can you recommend a place for us to eat that will put us close to HS?

Thank you!

PatsMom
07-13-2009, 01:53 PM
We'll be there the same week you are. We are doing MNSSHP on the 29th so our Fantasmic night will be later in the week. No packages available for us either. We plan to be in line an hour and a half or so before the show. Our plan is to take fast food from somewhere into the stadium with us and eat while we wait for the show. We've done this before and it works out well.

There are also a couple of hot dog type places inside the stadium where you can buy dinner. And ice cream. We are big on ice cream. Soda and beer are also available.

VroomVroomLightning
07-13-2009, 02:16 PM
If you don't have a dinner package what would be the best time to get in line to get a good seat? We will be there second week of September? TIA!

mefordis
07-13-2009, 02:44 PM
That's a great idea! I think we'll do the same. I have a 1 year old, though, so I'm not sure that would work for her. Hmmmm... still figuring it out.

We'll be there the same week you are. We are doing MNSSHP on the 29th so our Fantasmic night will be later in the week. No packages available for us either. We plan to be in line an hour and a half or so before the show. Our plan is to take fast food from somewhere into the stadium with us and eat while we wait for the show. We've done this before and it works out well.

There are also a couple of hot dog type places inside the stadium where you can buy dinner. And ice cream. We are big on ice cream. Soda and beer are also available.