PDA

View Full Version : Akershus Dinning reservations ?

myjourney
07-13-2009, 10:35 AM
My adult children and grandchildren will be going together and we would like to go to Storybook dining together. I would like to make the reservations for all four families so we can be there at the same time and hopefully sit together. I read somewhere it requires a credit card to reserve. How does this work if some need to cancel a few weeks before, will I still be charged?

SassyCat
07-13-2009, 11:10 AM
My adult children and grandchildren will be going together and we would like to go to Storybook dining together. I would like to make the reservations for all four families so we can be there at the same time and hopefully sit together. I read somewhere it requires a credit card to reserve. How does this work if some need to cancel a few weeks before, will I still be charged?

I could easily be wrong on this, but I do believe if you were to cancel a few weeks before you would not be charged. I think you are only charged if you cancel pretty last minute (like less than 48 hours, maybe?). I hope this helps! :)

djp0630
07-13-2009, 11:17 AM
This is what my reservation says for Akershus.

There is a 2-day cancellation policy and a $10 per-person charge if you cancel within 2 days of the reservation or are a "no show" for the reservation.