PDA

View Full Version : BLT-what is supplied in the kitchen?

Mary Diehl
07-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Our family will be staying in a 1br suite and was wondering what all will be supplied in the kitchen area. Will there be d/w detergent, coffee, sugar, plates, silverware, toaster,etc. Also, do I need to bring my own Laundry detergent? Any info on what is available to us would be appreciated. Thanks

cindy_k
07-12-2009, 06:30 PM
If its true to DVC form:
You will have a Coffee packet in your room when you check in, with 2 pre done coffee filter things. 1 regular, 1 Decaf. It also has sugar packets, non-dairy creamer and stirrers.
You will get another on Trash and Towel day.
If you want more coffee than that, you need to bring your own.

In a One Bedroom and above there will be plates, bowls, glasses, coffee cups, mixing bowls, a pot, a frying pan, silver ware, mixing spoons, spatula, measuring cups.

There will be two soaps for the dish washer, and one for the washing machine.

I am sure I am missing stuff.

cindy_k
07-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Oh I thought of more...

Dishwashing soap and sponges for the sink.
Garbage and Recycling can with bags under the sink.
Paper towels (look under the sink)

cindy_k
07-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I found an even better list is in this thread:

List of Kitchen Stuff (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1951466)

Mary Diehl
07-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the responses. I was wondering since we're not DVC members and booked through Disney, does this still mean we won't get maid service every day? Just want to know what to expect/or not expect. Also, I'm assuming then that we would need to bring our own coffee filters and coffee and if they only initially give you one of everything. Thanks again :)

erionm
07-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the responses. I was wondering since we're not DVC members and booked through Disney, does this still mean we won't get maid service every day? Just want to know what to expect/or not expect. Also, I'm assuming then that we would need to bring our own coffee filters and coffee and if they only initially give you one of everything. Thanks again :)
If you booked with Disney's Central Reservations Office (CRO), you will have daily mousekeeping.

cindy_k
07-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Since you are on cash, you will have daily mousekeeping, which means they will refresh the Coffee, Laundry Soap, Towels, Dishwasher soap and such.

:thumbsup2 Enjoy your stay!