PDA

View Full Version : Cricut Cartridges

wall*e2008
07-12-2009, 02:45 PM
I am better with my new bug toy and now realize I want more of the cartridges. :rotfl2::rotfl2: Which ones are your must haves? Which ones are your favorites? Which ones do you use the most often?

joyah
07-12-2009, 04:15 PM
That is a loaded question.
I love my camping solutions one, use keystone and george alot for fonts. I really don't have a favorite just what ever I need at the moment. I scrap very plain (I have TONS of embellishments but never use them) so my titles are the highlight of the page. I also do a lot of journaling by hand even though I hate my hand writing, so I'll sometimes cut out a shape and write on that.

Arizona Rita
07-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Is there a cart that has Halloween themes and things on it?

Right now I like my Mickey and Friends and Mickey Font the best.

Lisa
07-12-2009, 07:23 PM
The two carts I use the most are Opposites Attract and Graphically Speaking. :thumbsup2

lovingthemouse
07-12-2009, 09:47 PM
I tend to use Plantin Schoolbook and Storybook for my fonts. The Doodlecharms cart has some of each holiday on it.

DisneyIsTerrific
07-13-2009, 06:38 AM
Is there a cart that has Halloween themes and things on it?

Right now I like my Mickey and Friends and Mickey Font the best.

Paper Dolls has a few Halloween things. They really need to make a Halloween cart.

For fonts, I use Mickey Font, George, and Base Camp the most

For everything else, the carts I seem to use the most are: Mickey & Friends, Storybook, and George. But, I have lots and lots of cartridges and use them all a little here and there.

AlexWyattMommy
07-13-2009, 06:45 AM
DoodleCharm and "Stretch Your Imagination" also have some basic Halloween items - pumpkins, spiders.