PDA

View Full Version : CM vs CP

Meghan NJ
07-11-2009, 09:53 PM
I had booked CM for breakfast because of the characters. The only reason I didn't do CP is because I didn't think the kids would relate to the characters. The past few days my DD (2 1/2) is getting in to Pooh. I am thinking about changing to CP for breakfast or dinner. We leave in three weeks, help!

ktlm
07-11-2009, 10:13 PM
We went when my DD was 2 yrs 10 months and she loved character meals. If you can, I would say keep CM for breakfast and add CP for lunch or dinner somewhere. I haven't done CM for breakfast (we did dinner and probably won't go back, but I have heard breakfast is great), but we've been to CP twice in the past year for lunch and we loved it both times.

KatMark
07-11-2009, 10:52 PM
We've only done breakfast at Crystal Palace and we love it -- it is our must do every year. We won't do lunch or dinner buffets at Disney after two really bad experiences at H&V and Chef Mickey's was only so so last time. If you can find a slot for breakfast, do it!

MickeyNicki
07-13-2009, 09:26 AM
Our nieces age 6 and 12.5 loved the CP breakfast, not just the characters but the food too! We all had a great time and would not hesitate to go back there again