PDA

View Full Version : MK adr suggestion needed!

KELLY
07-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Ok we have all of our Adr's picked out. But we are going to the mk twice and need a suggestion. We are already booking CP probably for breakfest. But we need a sugestion for the night we go to MNSSHP. Last year we did Liberty Tree and it was good but we would like to try something diffrent. We would rather stay at the Mk it is hard with 2 little ones going to a diffrent hotel and coming back.

Lizboo
07-11-2009, 10:32 PM
We are going to Ohana's...keep in mind places near MK too.

The only MK restaurant we have eaten at so far was Tony's and I wouldn't recommend it.

IndySam
07-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Ok we have all of our Adr's picked out. But we are going to the mk twice and need a suggestion. We are already booking CP probably for breakfest. But we need a sugestion for the night we go to MNSSHP. Last year we did Liberty Tree and it was good but we would like to try something diffrent. We would rather stay at the Mk it is hard with 2 little ones going to a diffrent hotel and coming back.

You might consider CP on your MNSSHP day and go to a nearby resort for your meal on your other MK day. That's what we have planned for our upcoming trip. I have a 5:05 at the CP before the party, and on our other day at MK, we are going to take the boat to WL and eat at Whispering Canyon.

jjzmgailey
07-11-2009, 10:41 PM
We ate at Tony's Town Square last year right before the MNSSHP & absolutely loved it! I think reviews are really hard to judge because everyone has different taste. I read horrible reviews on Tony's but we decided to try it anyway. We had some of the best service & absolutely loved our food. I had chicken parmesan & the tomato & mozzarella appetizer. If you don't go expecting 5-star quality food, you should really enjoy just about anything you order! Plus, it was so awesome coming right out of the restaurant & walking down Main Street at the start of the party!

This year, we're eating @ Crystal Palace for dinner @ 4:30 then MNSSHP afterwards! Can't wait!! :yay:

SuzieN
07-11-2009, 10:45 PM
The Plaza is awesome - huge delicious sandwiches and awesome ice cream desserts!!!!:thumbsup2

JoePa4Ever
07-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Another vote for The Plaza :thumbsup2 - that's where we're going before MNSSHP this year.

tractortippin
07-12-2009, 10:37 AM
We ate at Tony's last year and LOVED it. Going back again this trip.

Like the other poster said I had read really bad reviews but wanted something in MK for our 1st night there...They had 1 reservation for that night and it was at Tony's so I said ok just to stay in MK. So glad we tried it! I know everyone is different but we went w/ 4 adults and all of us loved it!
Hope it helps!

KELLY
07-12-2009, 10:38 AM
The plaza. I'll go check the menus for this one. Thanks

chipndales
07-12-2009, 10:43 AM
We eat at Tony's the night of MNSSHP. Tradition! We love the Lady & Tramp theme, and the atmosphere. People give it a bad rap sometimes and my own personal opinion is that they go in expecting gourmet Italian food where Tony's is good, basic Italian food. (if that makes sense lol) Anyway, we all enjoy Tony's very, very much so that would be my pick! Enjoy! :)