View Full Version : Hoop-Dee-Do
Is this on the DDP?
Mom loves Disney
07-11-2009, 10:10 AM
I think you can use it for the first two shows with cat. 2 & 3 seating. With the 9:30 show you can also get cat. 1 seating.
07-11-2009, 10:21 AM
1) Yes, it is on DDP for 2-TS.
2) It is not a good financial bargain, but you can do it.
3) Economically speaking, paying OOP is better than DDP.
4) Plus, regardless what ANYONE says, Cat-2 & 3 seats are not as good as Cat-1.
5) Like on Broadway, better seats cost more.
7) Do you want to risk having a pillar or post in your view?
Thanks!!! You answered my question!
07-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Yes it is it's a 2 Tb service . Love this place. Good Food & Fun.
07-13-2009, 03:19 PM
I love the Hoop-dee-do. So much fun. :banana:
07-13-2009, 04:22 PM
I always wanted to do this but with previous posts, I changed my ressies. I did not want to waste 2 cr. Maybe not a good word....I did not want to use up 2 on one meal....
Sounds like a blast though.:confused3
07-13-2009, 05:10 PM
We go doing free dining and spend the 2 credits. It may not be as good of a value, but I wouldn't be able to afford a $60/person dinner for the 6 people in my family otherwise. Last year we had great seats for this even though we were category 2. :) So, to each his own. We really enjoyed it and were glad we spent the 2 credits on it.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.