PDA

View Full Version : Getting Large group ADR's with new system?

disneyandme
07-11-2009, 09:05 AM
How hard is it to get ADR"S for 9 people with the new online sysytem? If I read it correctly, the online system only does 8 people or less, so you have to wait until call in time. By then, I'd imagine thatmost tables at the popular places are full. Do you try to seperate your group and book 2 tables and then try to combine them later, for do you wait and take your chance with call in?

wdwmaw
07-11-2009, 09:22 AM
It will be no problem booking online for your party size online. I would be online right at the 90 day mark and at 6am. You do not need to book seperate tables

The online will actually book up to 10 people. It does offer you option to call but it will book 10. I just booked our ADR's online for our trip and did that for 8 and had no problem, except for a glitch pulling up my +10 window.I had to wait and call in at 7am and still got everything I wanted at about exactly the time I wanted for our party.

That said I am a big believer in calling Grand Gathering. If you are staying on property then they can give your party a GG # and help you with anything. They are great at getting you in places. This will also link your resort ressies so that your rooms are next to each other or very close.